Whose RP did you like today?

Everything about Illarion that fits nowhere else. / Alles über Illarion was inhaltlich in kein anderes Board passt.

Moderator: Gamemasters

Retlak

Post by Retlak »

Olaf Tingvatn wrote:i enjoyed the short RP with that orc in trollsbane, one couldnt speak common very good and the other didnt understand orcish...talk about a test for my roleplaying skills. moust entertaining i 'must' say :)
I really enjoyed that RP aswell, strange playing an Orc without the Orcish language :) Nice little scenario
Olaf Tingvatn

Post by Olaf Tingvatn »

Retlak wrote:
Olaf Tingvatn wrote:i enjoyed the short RP with that orc in trollsbane, one couldnt speak common very good and the other didnt understand orcish...talk about a test for my roleplaying skills. moust entertaining i 'must' say :)
I really enjoyed that RP aswell, strange playing an Orc without the Orcish language :) Nice little scenario

allthough it annoys me that i broke of that little...anger management monkey like behaviour because i chickened out..the gods know what would have happened would he have charged you, with all the goodytwoshoes upholding the law, i think i would have gotten 2 steps before someone would have ctrl-clicked my bum-bum all the way back to the middle ages>,< baaad experiences maaan..
Mesha

Post by Mesha »

Kugar wrote:
Mesha wrote:
Kugar wrote:Ohh yea I'de like to point out if nothing else the poor activity at the trollsbane jail. You lot know I had you down, yet through bugs and clients bugs of gettin thrown through walls you got away and now I am locked in jail. Poor. This would never happen in old Illa damnit!!!
How about you report this to a GM (by using PM preferably), instead of abusing a well-intentioned thread?
Yes, you are right. I was a jerk I admit it. Just delete it as spam, hope the players aren't overly offended if at all.
Oh these things happen. It is just a peaceful reminder of better options!

Now, in my recent observations ingame, I like most to all players' RP!
Arvemor

Post by Arvemor »

I had a legendary night tonight! Fantastic, fun, funny, and interesting.
Drathe, I finally got to get to know you more, and I loved it. Such a cool character.
Mandrel...powerful as always. Completely dependable.
Stefan. :D You're character with him is awesome especially compared to vain Morbius!
The black dressed lady that smelt like perfume...I didn't see you too much, I think you were up front. Though I liked our confrontation at the end!

The gamemaster! Thanks for coming! It was a really cool adventure with you, and you made my first experience with that creature memorable. I really hope some sort of revenge theme comes to fruition! ^^ Oh...and sorry for the constant pushing and pulling...but you did it first! Just kidding!
I hope I did it in a cool enough and well roleplayed enough fashion to get away with it...

Had fun tonight guys!
Morbius

Post by Morbius »

yes truely fantastic! and Morbius is ment to be vain, lol he is an elf after all. Thank to everyone allready mentioned!! Krazen i loved you Rp aswell, i admire you ahving the guts to force Rp a Gm, lol! i think it was done well enough to get away with...ehhehe :wink: And also thanks to Drathe and Seredoc for the dice game in the tavern! good times!
Olaf Tingvatn

Post by Olaf Tingvatn »

Raina and Elethuia or however her name is spelled, ARGH when i start having fun someone ALLWAYS calls me and wanna do stuff...*sighs* maybe i should start turning my cellphone off when im playing illaRION?
Pterry

Post by Pterry »

Elethua always enjoys interactions with Orlog. Sorry you had to cut this one short.

The Union has generally been a good place for RP of late. Thanks to everyone Elethua has spent time with there over the past few (dwarven) days.
Vheraun

Post by Vheraun »

Well, I have to say something.

Thank you so much for the RP Augham Wintrop Of Gardendale.

Never had a so philosophical talk since.....damn I have missed it.
Olaf Tingvatn

Post by Olaf Tingvatn »

Coloman in the trollsbane library was quite interesting and fun :) even though it was that 2 minute silence where noone did anything..i thought you were typing..then it turns out your wating for me to type >,<
Orioli

Post by Orioli »

Fighting reds, with Aeris, was a lot of fun.

Sam
Tirrend
Max
Darius

short but sweet.
Lhosseth

Post by Lhosseth »

A big Thank You for the GM(s) who created the storm yesterday morning (server time). It looked and sounded very good and brought loads of fun and action to our rp. Especially the roasted deer was a nice touch ;)

Also many big Thank Yous to Drakon for his wonderful rp in the storm, and for all the great rps we’ve had in the past month, it is always a pleasure and great fun.

Many others have rp-ed with Lhosseth in the past month and enriched my playing experience, I thank you all. Special thanks to:
Caelianna
Shandariel
Deanna
Phelix
Mel
Elethua
Jerem
Seredoc
Celdea
Tirrend

I also want to express a Thank you to all the German language players who take the trouble to write their conversations and actions in English for me. Thank you, I hope to learn enough of your language to be able to return your kindness in time.
Drakon Gerwulf
Developer

Post by Drakon Gerwulf »

I want to second that thank you as well to the GM who did the storm on Tol Vanima it was very nicely done Thanks again.

Also

I want to Thank Mel for all the Rp's and for our new family.

I want to Thank Lhosseth as well for very fun and different Rp's her and Drakon get into.

As well as everyone else who he has had so much fun with so to make it easier on the Server I will just say this.

Thank you to everyone who plays each one of you add something different and enjoyable.

Po Drakon Gerwulf
Rincewind

Post by Rincewind »

samson.

the haircutting at campfire. :twisted:
Juliana D'cheyne

Post by Juliana D'cheyne »

Thanks to everyone in Trolls Bane tonight, the RP was very nice.. a special thanks to Artimer and Orioli ( didn't want to actually fight.. only had poison swords but was fun anyway. )
Toiran Sagnar

Post by Toiran Sagnar »

Thanks to Tirrend for sparring with Toiran, even though it lasted only a few seconds. :D Also, thanks to anyone who rp'd with the orc as he passed - Max, Aleccia, and so on. Good (re)first night in Illa.
Joxia Doral

Post by Joxia Doral »

I want to thank all of those who helped with the assassination of the Prince and especially to Mesha for his part and allowing his char to be killed. To the "Artist" and the Assassin...could not have done it without you. And to Cromwell for his brilliant ideas!

And Dain...WELCOME BACK!!
Mesha

Post by Mesha »

Joxia Doral wrote:I want to thank all of those who helped with the assassination of the Prince and especially to Mesha for his part and allowing his char to be killed. To the "Artist" and the Assassin...could not have done it without you. And to Cromwell for his brilliant ideas!

And Dain...WELCOME BACK!!
I only wish the final letter was less out of date. ;)
Orioli

Post by Orioli »

Juliana thanks for the rp..

Aeris
Orren
Artimer
Edric
Fleta
Joxia
Dain
Whisper
and Max
it was fun...
Olaf Tingvatn

Post by Olaf Tingvatn »

Toiran Sagnar for being the interpreter when Orlog got his arrows and that little chat we had afterwords was quite amusing :) AND coloman in the trollsbane library after that when i played with Augham, it was short, but sweet..allthough we didnt get into any philosophical discussions i still smile a bit when i imagine a weather hardened monk with a posh, upper class, old man discussing religion and orcs :D im not sure if i forgot anyone any of my characters interacted with today..that man who sold my orc character arrows was allso very good in my oppinion.. impatiance is overrated..
Last edited by Olaf Tingvatn on Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sandro Arcanum

Post by Sandro Arcanum »

Nice to see some faces again 8), mainly Jefferson and Tak
Vheraun

Post by Vheraun »

@ Augham: unfortunately a short talk but nice.

I will convert you soon :twisted: .... but little Coloman has to go to bed :oops: .
Jerico Aslaniz

Post by Jerico Aslaniz »

Amy.
Ranwyln.
Max.

Fun RP, no matter how long or short! Hope to see you all in-game again!

-Jerico

P.S. And most recently, the Viceroy, Edric.
Alexander Knight

Post by Alexander Knight »

Sorry about the bad RP on my end and lack of emoting, it was like 3am :).

Orioli-Always a pleasure. Love our plan.
Crow-Hope I didnt hit you roo hard ;) Excellent RP, looking forward to many more.
Edric-Amazing as always.
Aeris-Thank you for my 10 minutes as a guard :P .
Krazen-Good RP shame I had to hurt you :) Never call Alex a Temple.
Mel-Always hating Alex but go RP.
Iris-Amazing every character I see. A pure pleasure.
Arvemor

Post by Arvemor »

The cool thing was you didn't! Ha, twas fun....Um...sorry we ghosted YOU! Bwa ha ha ha ha!Nah, t'was good. Thanks everyone!
*EDIT* Oh god, I have to say thankyou to the fellow at the mage academy...It just felt epic...cinematic...all of it. :D
In case you missed it, Krade jumped into the portal, after you...Yeah, thanks...was very fun...I certainly hope we can continue with it.
wolfsword

Post by wolfsword »

Everyone who met Sam today. :shock:

Busy, fun day. Especially the tavern.

Yay Sam! :P
Juliana D'cheyne

Post by Juliana D'cheyne »

Alvis, sort of short and broken up but good to see the char back ig, thanks for the nice RP! To whomever the mage was at the arena .. one of the best played mages I have seen in awhile and the only one I know that is not a friend that dared to stand next to Juliana egging her on :wink:
S'rrt

Post by S'rrt »

I love everyone. Er, their RP.
Mesha

Post by Mesha »

S'rrt smokes! ;_;
Rekarafi

Post by Rekarafi »

So this was the smoking lizzy at the fireplace...hrm.

I will take one my fishes in the aquarium out and let it smoke. I want to see if this is possible. If not...smoked fish? Eeh, better fishsticks.
Rincewind

Post by Rincewind »

I would be glad to see smoke-bubbles under water. 8)

I don't like this thread. Seems I'm a no.Ob. My char's are never written down here. :cry: