Whose RP did you like today?

Everything about Illarion that fits nowhere else. / Alles über Illarion was inhaltlich in kein anderes Board passt.

Moderator: Gamemasters

Achae Eanstray

Post by Achae Eanstray »

Drathe, how nice to finally RP with you again! :D
Jerico Aslaniz

Post by Jerico Aslaniz »

Gabriel, Samuel, Harok?, and Fleta.

Fun times, at different times. Fun RP, made me laugh at times.
wolfsword

Post by wolfsword »

Jerico Aslaniz wrote:Gabriel, Samuel, Harok?, and Fleta.

Fun times, at different times. Fun RP, made me laugh at times.
And Rusty.
I liked the quarrels, even though Samuel was dying through the whole thing.. :twisted:
Silo

Post by Silo »

Definitely fun RP.

Samuel
Aeris
Harok
The Tailer (didn't catch the name :P)
Rusty
Uh.
Uh.
Mel. Drakon.

...Any others. ;)
Morbius

Post by Morbius »

Some really nice Rp today! thanks everyone!
Krazen lovely sneak attack today! i expected nothing less, and i sure hope you squash that peculiar halfling shaped bug! :wink:
Drathe, great dice game, and drinking fo corse!
Eva, very nice Rp with Stefan, lol :wink: :oops:
And laste but certainly not least! Ssar'ney! i had alot of fun trying to understand you, i think i got the hang of it near the end. Hope we Rp again soon, hofully with less potential killing of me.
nathi

Post by nathi »

Fenramur, very refreshing rp :-)

nathi, PO Deanna
Fenramur Farendottir

Post by Fenramur Farendottir »

Thanks to Deanna ;)
Q-wert

Post by Q-wert »

Ssar'ney having been the saving cleric was fun.

Image Martial Tanora-Belief ftw! Image

Thank you so much, babbling paladin of Cherga and sweet lost soul.
The apple throwing barber was short but nice, too.
Drathe
Official Illarion Banner Contest Winner

Post by Drathe »

As always Kaelyn Ianale for putting up with typos and jibberish, as well as Rp thats like a good book that's hard to put down, having real fun seeing where the path leads. Antiochus, great fun in the crypt and an interesting character, hope to cross his path again.
Netsirk

Post by Netsirk »

Really fun rp with Harok today...hope to have more in the future
Olaf Tingvatn

Post by Olaf Tingvatn »

yay... good roleplaying fun today. Fleta, allthough there was little or no emotes i still enjoyed it :) and that spanish named fellow was allso good, and ob course da warrrlorrrrd>,< ugh wouldnt have logged out if it wasnt for the fact that im so hungry i could eat a tripple burger..without chewing *drewls* i will possibly log in again later tonight, with Orlog though..yay! finally some people in trollsbane! whenever i log in with orlog..vacant everywhere..with Turga people all over the place! am i supposed to take a hint?
Olaf Tingvatn

Post by Olaf Tingvatn »

me again..yay! the drunken man in trollsbane made me grin alot tonight :D poor Orlog..his seccond encounter with booze..maybe he will end up an alcoholic?

EDIT: and of course those people by the depot whos name eludes me...very entertaining :)
Alex Heartnet

Post by Alex Heartnet »

Well, watching the effects of Fleta trying out Joey's 'healing potion' was quite interesting. Based on what I told joey about herb lore and alchemy, and the effects of the poison, I think I got a pretty good idea of how to make the potion, and what Joey did wrong.
Netsirk

Post by Netsirk »

No yo uhave no idea.....that potion was a poison disguised as a heal potion......we figured that out....i was just testing the strenght......nothing in that potion was EVEN close to aheal potion.....
Orioli

Post by Orioli »

Whisper and Slug I had a really nice time with you both. Thanks for taking the time to include me.

<3 to Aeris.. missing you!

Thank you Edric for the chat and Alessandro pleasant chat as well.
Loophole

Post by Loophole »

@ Orioli and everyone who was with Darkshade and my self rping the the devout worshipers of NCR, thanks for the great reactions! Especiosly Orioli who played the evil baby/witch very well, hope to show off the black magic quite abit more. Even if it doesnt REALLY do anything, but hey, if you can rp it, then why not do it right?
Orioli

Post by Orioli »

Thanks to Orsha and Seth Lye, Orioli now gets to rp her daughter more. It was fun and beneficial to her .. also thanks to Drathe and Seredoc for standing up to defend her, that added nicely to the scene!! :lol:
The experience of hearing Faldor the gate guard was good, even if the offending girl ignored him.. :roll:

Hope to see more of Orsha and Seth in the near future, your rp was interesting indeed. :twisted:
Alex Heartnet

Post by Alex Heartnet »

Well, noting quite like some theoretical alchemical work with Elethua Ornorak (who isn't even an alchemist!). Without giving away too much information, it was a verryyyy interesting roleplay.
orgis

Post by orgis »

sorry folk but my computer is being a pain so im calling it a night ;)
all the folk at the camp fire ;)
wolfsword

Post by wolfsword »

S'rrt, :D
Rincewind

Post by Rincewind »

Thanks for your sign, Seeeredoc Freesprit.

Thanks for watching my uniqe feet-method, S'rrt.
You both maked my shadowly day. I hope to meet you soon again! :wink:

greets
PO Arthur
wolfsword

Post by wolfsword »

Roger!
First time I'd actually have a student (Or.. colleague, I guess.) with Ranek. Much fun.

It's a good thing I like chemistry too, otherwise I'd find all the stuff we did boring. :P
Alli Zelos

Post by Alli Zelos »

Fun RP today, mostly. Pellandria, William, Alessandro... Yep. :)

I would like to say, though... If a newbie responds to an OOC incident incorrectly, please talk to him. Don't throw him into jail... Especially when he's AFK.
You three know who you are. :roll:

Butttttt! Good to see that all RP hasn't been tossed away yet. ;)
RayJ

Post by RayJ »

"Red" Jack Redman did not respond OOC, they did, Kenfric accidently nearly killed me. I new that but I RP it out, there responce was a LOT of OCC, so I tried to make it IC. The result of that effort is that I have lost all my newcomer gear and sit in jail. You Dicide. I know trollsbane is a corrupt town, but should not new characters, who are of no threat have a chance to lay down roots.
signed
Red
Last edited by RayJ on Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Grokk

Post by Grokk »

"Whose RP did you like today?"

edit:

He is not a new player.

I unlocked the door, escaped and then locked Jefferson inside (not sure what the others did.)

They tried to solve it OOC, you persisted IC, so we solved it IC with some enjoyable roleplay.
Mesha

Post by Mesha »

Kugar wrote:Ohh yea I'de like to point out if nothing else the poor activity at the trollsbane jail. You lot know I had you down, yet through bugs and clients bugs of gettin thrown through walls you got away and now I am locked in jail. Poor. This would never happen in old Illa damnit!!!
How about you report this to a GM (by using PM preferably), instead of abusing a well-intentioned thread?
Olaf Tingvatn

Post by Olaf Tingvatn »

i enjoyed the short RP with that orc in trollsbane, one couldnt speak common very good and the other didnt understand orcish...talk about a test for my roleplaying skills. moust entertaining i 'must' say :)
Rugh'toh

Post by Rugh'toh »

Thanks a lot to the almost roasted halfer. I really enjoyed it :-)
wolfsword

Post by wolfsword »

Rugh'toh wrote:Thanks a lot to the almost roasted halfer. I really enjoyed it :-)
Same. At first, me and Sam were like.. :shock: "We're F*****". Then, I had some laughs and enjoyed it.
Kugar

Post by Kugar »

Mesha wrote:
Kugar wrote:Ohh yea I'de like to point out if nothing else the poor activity at the trollsbane jail. You lot know I had you down, yet through bugs and clients bugs of gettin thrown through walls you got away and now I am locked in jail. Poor. This would never happen in old Illa damnit!!!
How about you report this to a GM (by using PM preferably), instead of abusing a well-intentioned thread?
Yes, you are right. I was a jerk I admit it. Just delete it as spam, hope the players aren't overly offended if at all.