Whose RP did you like today?

Everything about Illarion that fits nowhere else. / Alles über Illarion was inhaltlich in kein anderes Board passt.

Moderator: Gamemasters

Kranek

Post by Kranek »

Thanks to Drathe, Luca and the cherrie-slicing guy in the tavern ;)
Drathe
Official Illarion Banner Contest Winner

Post by Drathe »

Luca, always Luca for the companionship she shows Drathe, thick as thieves you might say. Like wise to the man who was asleep in the taven, thanks for being a good sport. The Jarl of Normark for an ale :D and Joxia for a rather interesting job
Joxia Doral

Post by Joxia Doral »

Edward ~ We really dont get to RP enough...you ought to let Jox teach you some fighting skills! :P

Drathe...as adorble as ever, you always make me laugh.

Alvis and to you also Edward...sorry I kept dropping on you both...its a pain and I hope to rectify the probem soon. And Alvis...Enjoy getting to know this interesting character and looking forward to more. (and here is your smiley :) )
Lhosseth

Post by Lhosseth »

I would like to thank Pella, Celdea and Mel for the continuing feather fun and for slowly freaking Lhosseth out with Pella’s… preferences and… suggestions.

Thank you Fianna for the nice rp yesterday and these past days, I hope you stay around.

Drakon and Deanna, thank you for playing out your very interesting story and involving Lhosseth in this great rp. I very much enjoy rp-ing with both of you. Drakon also thank you for still finding the time to be interested in Lhosseth’s life and trying to help her.

And a thanks to Jerem, Caelianna, Tialdin, Demelza, and others Lhosseth recently met, for the nice interactions.
Last edited by Lhosseth on Thu Nov 19, 2009 8:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Blay

Post by Blay »

Phelix, wie immer eigentlich :P
Falyara, netter Kampf
Brian, der ständig an der Truhe herumstand :P

~Kaira
Nin'Rasyel

Post by Nin'Rasyel »

Being online with Nin'Rasyel for the first time was fun today.

Thank you Aelorn for showing her around aswell as for the lamp and the oil and teaching her.
Thank you Drakon for being so patient with Nin and your promise to teach her.
Alexander Knight

Post by Alexander Knight »

Well since i cant play atm i want to say a few thank yous for the people who have kept me playing through bad times...

Lura- Thanks for the ongoing soap drama with the on off relationship and it really has made me smile and developed Alex in so many ways (No all of them good)

Erick- Was a bit of a random meeting which ended in me getting ghosted to save you lol but you really are a good sport and love the RP "Uncle Erick"

Samara- even though we dont really RP no more due to lack of connection with Alex and Samara i just want you to know i really did enjoy it

Jefferson- Always fun if a bit sinister recently but love the secret meetings and dark plans

Seredoc- Although technically we hate each other i love the RP and was kinda cute to see the little man stick up for Alex

Nicko- if that is even possible...

Tirrend- Well how can i some you up? Bananas? Hot pants? Oil? Meh all of them lol really fun and kept me playing

Joxia- Well first person i met and was hilarious to see Alex stick up for you infront of that orc

Astari- FLAPPY!!! Love you little cute guy

Sorry if i left a few people out as i cant be bothered to list you all cos it will take all day lol
Boindil

Post by Boindil »

Thanks to all dwarves today at Silverbrand!
It's nice to see english-speaking dwarves give it a try and be around SB.
Was also a surprice to see Ghorn IG which was sneaking around the forum for quite a while. :wink:
Wish to see more of you IG the next time, so keep on rping my fellow dwarves!
Last edited by Boindil on Thu Nov 19, 2009 11:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Eisenbein

Post by Eisenbein »

The dwarves were really really great.
------------------------------------------
Die Zwerge waren wirklich großartig.
wolfsword

Post by wolfsword »

Nob! :P Ended sort of eh though, since he wandered through the portal, sadly, wanted to continue our RP ]:

And everyone in Greenbriar.
Nin'Rasyel

Post by Nin'Rasyel »

The people Nin' met on Tol Vanima were great again.
Drakon, Sky, Lesska and Idrandal I have to thank you four even if the RP has kept me up far to long but who cares :)
Joxia Doral

Post by Joxia Doral »

Rather enjoyed this evening more than I have in a while...

Agrona, Alvis, Artimer, Orioli....and of course Dain, I had great time.
Orioli

Post by Orioli »

Dain, Joxia, Alvis, Artimer, Ademar and Bindus. I enjoyed the time spent with each of you.. Thank you for the shared experiences..
Drakon Gerwulf
Developer

Post by Drakon Gerwulf »

I want to thank a few people for their Rp's and talks with Drakon.

Mel, All I can say is the past few days have been some great Rp's and talks. Very interesting I hope they continue.

Nin'Rasyel, sorry we kept you up so late. The Rp was really good and very enjoyable. The both times Drakon talked to you, Just be patience with him at times. :D

Sky, for being the Translator for Nin'Rasyel and Drakon. It was very enjoyable and very good.

Lesska, It was good to see you again and get to know you better. The Rps with her scratching off her old skin were good And the talk near the end was how can I say this interesting as well. :oops: when she stopped whispering. also teaching Nin'Rasyel was really good.

Idrandal, thank you for being you and for the training its always enjoyable when your around.

Morbius, thank you for being you and for the training its always enjoyable when your around.

Sam, For the talk when Drakon finally had time to see you. I really enjoy seeing him when I do.

Jag, for the quick Rp and talk sorry it was brief.

Tak, for the quick Rp and talk sorry it was brief.
orgis

Post by orgis »

been busy for a while so its gonna be a run up of all that I can remember

Aabral (think I got your name right if I didn't sorry ;) ) been fun annoying the life out of you :lol: always good for new folk to show up at the union

Bindus for giving Sere a reason to grab a sword finally, got to protect the buyer after all 8)

Alex for the love hate relationship :) but the fact you went and got captured after all, if you do get out expect a slap :lol:

Lura for the wee chats here and there, really good pal to have around ^^

S'rrt for the laughs here and there, not talked to you much for a while though :(

and all the others, sorry i have nasty memory at the moment so you all know who ye's are :wink:
Orioli

Post by Orioli »

Erick the RP was very sweet I enjoyed the time with you.

Velisai I enjoyed planting and harvest with you again.

All in all a very peaceful day and brought me much happiness.
Rincewind

Post by Rincewind »

Turga, Jag, Sarnei, und die Elfe deren Haare ich abschneiden durfte.
Olaf Tingvatn

Post by Olaf Tingvatn »

Jag, Murgo and Sss'arney, however brief it was with the lizard. and the elfess who took that brutal handling from Murgo..or was it Jag? meh..brain empty and short term memory not working..like allways.
Morbius

Post by Morbius »

I realy injoyed training with Idrandal and Drakon, you're both great role players and Morbius looks froward to beating you up in the near future :wink:
Taiah

Post by Taiah »

Idrandal, good to see you finally and hope to meet again, Anon , Kendrick and Leva, short but nice. Oger, good to see you back ig. :D
nathi

Post by nathi »

immi ähga middi Orks ;-)

Das Ork-Trio Murgo, Jag und Turga

Die Elfin deren Haare du abgeschnitten hast war Deanna

lg nathi
Ssar'ney

Post by Ssar'ney »

Danke an die Orks, wenn es auch leider kurz war.
Lhosseth

Post by Lhosseth »

A huge Thank you Drakon! - Sad rp can be the best, but still I am glad Lhosseth and Drakon were able to feel somewhat better later on.

And thank you Fianna and Nin'Rasyel.
Last edited by Lhosseth on Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
wolfsword

Post by wolfsword »

Last night: Seredoc, and Dain :lol:
orgis

Post by orgis »

lol deme, sam, s;rrt, all the elfs lol cannae remeber all your names, dain (;) ), Shandra and Skull :)
Llama

Post by Llama »

Nin'Rasyel

I quite enjoyed having to mime out since she doesn't speak common.
orgis

Post by orgis »

still saying if she were to drink the good ol' wine she'd become a common pro :lol:
Nin'Rasyel

Post by Nin'Rasyel »

Hadrian_Abela wrote:Nin'Rasyel

I quite enjoyed having to mime out since she doesn't speak common.
orgis wrote:still saying if she were to drink the good ol' wine she'd become a common pro :lol:
Yah guys, it was fun RPing with both of you.

Lhosseth what am I going to say, I loved the time Nin and Lhosseth had sitting up at the pier, talking.
Drakon, helpful as ever
And Aelorn aswell as Deanna, for explaining her the meaning of selling things and for the explanation why coins actually are worth something.

I really enjoy playing her with all her quirks:)
Thrym

Post by Thrym »

Joxia for the Tour de Temple!
Drakon Gerwulf
Developer

Post by Drakon Gerwulf »

I want to thank a for people for their Rps

Deanna, It was really good to Rp with you again as always a wonderful Rp.

Lhosseth, Truely a great Rp it was a very sad Rp other eve, and the one in front of the mine with Nin'Rastyel was just as good even though Drakon was silent most of the time because he was busy checking Lhosseth leg. the Elven conversation with Nin' was very well done between her and Nin' .

Nin'Rasyel, All I can say is well done, the Rp in front of the mine with Lhosseth and Drakon was really good even though he couldn't understand her all the time it was very enjoyable the emotes she gave.

Cealianna, for the brief but very touching Rp in the Smith House. Drakon hopes you said thoughs three simple word. "winks"

Mel., as always for the great Rp and for being there for Drakon as he said He was glad he met you that day.

Pellandria, Thank you for putting up with Drakon the Rp's and the talks, He is really glad honored to know you. I am glad the Dove was taken out by the defences it made for a good talk.

Tak, for the hunts and for for being there for Drakon when someone he cares about was attacked.

Seredoc, For that eve in Bane after the attack, and on Vanima as well "hands him a bottle of wine"

Dain the Dwarf, Please forgive me I am not sure of the last name. But a very good Rp that eve in Bane, his willingness to fight and fight for good was really good even though Drakon was very scared to death.

Idrandal, for the Training and Rps that he has with Drakon as always very good

Morbius, for the training and Rps and for being a good friend. Yes, next time you can beat on him he got out of that some how "winks"

Also I want to say a special thank you to these people.

Rose Thorn, For being her and hopefully putting up with Drakon. He was angry and very hurt that eve. He had his reason for doing what he did please don't give up on him. "hugs"
It was good to see you even though it was brief.

To Deme, Alasiel, and Morbius, Last eve in the Main Hall was very fun and very enjoyable. All three of you were really Great it was so funny. I would have stayed longer but needed some very much needed sleep.

Also to everyone else that I forgot or didn't mention.

Drakon Gerwulf