Whose RP did you like today?

Everything about Illarion that fits nowhere else. / Alles über Illarion was inhaltlich in kein anderes Board passt.

Moderator: Gamemasters

Gabriel Lylth

Post by Gabriel Lylth »

EffieC wrote:Jag-- great rp. Yohannah's smart mouth got her in trouble but boy was it fun!! Thanks for that and for knocking her senseless, man.

Some guy named Gabriel--Yohannah enjoyed your company a few nights past.

Mannfred--for teasing Yohannah endlessly earlier today and throwing stuff at her while she was trying to fish. And for calling her a whore... priceless! She was shocked to the gills.

Mark and the short elfess--for their concern over Yohannah after Jag knocked her out.

And Orvias! Yohannah's very fond of this dwarf and hopes to see him more often.
Had a good bit of fun, aswell. :) You're quite excellent in the rp world, especially for being new. Nice having you here. :)
Thrym

Post by Thrym »

Azuros and Myra Gray for the pre-mindmelting conversation. :D
wolfsword

Post by wolfsword »

Wooh!
S'rrt, mostly, for today. :D
The fairy, and uh.. others, which I forgot sadly o.O
S'rrt

Post by S'rrt »

wolfsword wrote:Wooh!
S'rrt, mostly, for today. :D
I'm so glad to hear that :) I love playing the scaly guy.
Drakon Gerwulf
Developer

Post by Drakon Gerwulf »

I want to thank a few people for their Rps and talks with Drakon

Dea

Cealianna

Lhosseth

Sky

Deme

Idrandal

Yuki

And everyone else, the past few days have been really busy with because of a certain nameless Orc "winks" so Drakon hasn't been around a lot that rp though not a happy one is interesting.

Plus I want to thank Krull for the Rp on the board sorry, I am not that great a writer.

Drakon Gerwulf
Desiree Montcada

Post by Desiree Montcada »

A special thanks to the posters of Saela and Marken for such an interesting RP thread.
Mr. Cromwell

Post by Mr. Cromwell »

I liked Ashayen's RP very much today, two unexpected events and a complete change of plans afterwards. Very good emotes and very interesting situation the two ended up in now. I look forward to seeing how the situation develops! So thank you very much. :D
Alexander Knight

Post by Alexander Knight »

S'rrt- Excellent RP even when getting chased by the Golem you kept me laughing

Lura- Well always good RP even when shouting at me for getting hurt and sexual innuendos

Jefferson- Loved the mysteriousness of the meeting and please please please PM me and tell me who was on that boat in the harbor (RPG board)

Zzyarthues- Always got time for the bouncy lizard

Caelianna- The encounter was quite funny/scary/tense and hope to carry it on

Samara- not RP'd with ya in a while but i remember the good old days lol

Everybody who can remember the Orc confrontation in Trolls Bane with Joxia and Squinty, Ahhh Alex was a pretty mixed up bunny then

Everyone involved in the "Tirrend is gay" argument, it was hilarious and made my day

Yohannah- Always good RP and not just for a new player but you stand above some old players too

Sirius- Annoying but i love ya geezer, and that is the only reason i haven't cut you up yet

Joxia- Second player but stays in my mind for a long time
Boomer

Post by Boomer »

Danke an die SB-Elite, die bei der Messe anwesend war, und an die fleißigen Küchenzwerge!
wolfsword

Post by wolfsword »

S'rrt, and the dungeon running, with (Out of all my chars, :lol: ) Sam! :twisted:
Leva, other people, Krazzen, :P
Saigwin

Post by Saigwin »

Ok this may be out of line but I feel like someone should say something.

This thread is for (as I understand it) congradulating people on excellent RP or thanking them for a fun evening,.. that sort of thing.
Some po's have been pointing out the unknown names of characters and such, even when its an obvious attempt by the unknown character's PO to keep their character's (real) name hidden. Is it just me or is this sort of rude or invading the privacy of others or something.

If a Po wants to give the other po their character's name let it be thier choice or do it ig or something.

Just my two cents.
Saigwin
Friedwulfa

Post by Friedwulfa »

Bujakka - Zwerge rocken!! Schade das bei meinen großen Momenten immer nur dieselben da sind ;)
Aber auf die ist wenigstens Verlass, Danke Ferin, Boing, Amrotharchen, und Vadda Abraham.. erm... Tialdin!!!
Silo

Post by Silo »

Saigwin wrote:Ok this may be out of line but I feel like someone should say something.

This thread is for (as I understand it) congradulating people on excellent RP or thanking them for a fun evening,.. that sort of thing.
Some po's have been pointing out the unknown names of characters and such, even when its an obvious attempt by the unknown character's PO to keep their character's (real) name hidden. Is it just me or is this sort of rude or invading the privacy of others or something.

If a Po wants to give the other po their character's name let it be thier choice or do it ig or something.

Just my two cents.
Saigwin
So long as the character's PO isn't mentioned, I don't see anything wrong with it. Otherwise, people are simply stating the name of a character. That's not really giving anything away.
Vern Kron

Post by Vern Kron »

Erester, Athian, Taliss, Joxia, Orren, S'rrt, Samuel.

And Erester. Wow. T.T
Demelza

Post by Demelza »

Sereeedoc!! best rp!
Blay

Post by Blay »

Die Selbstmordgruppe
Tynial,
Kenneth,
Ssar'ney,
Samson

And the others at the hospital:
Kitsa,
Saigwin,
S'rrt
Krazen
Harald Hradradr

Post by Harald Hradradr »

For the past few days: Slug, Haroks best customer! *g*

For yesterdy: Orioli, has been a nice, insightful and interesting chat.

For today: Fianna, the woman of the day, the saver of life. Guess nobody deserves a rest more than she does. Thanks for professionaly saving ol' Haroks life.

And of course Leva, Haroks darkness and light.
wolfsword

Post by wolfsword »

Woot, fun dae 8)

-Dahinar (Awesome new friend for Sam)
-Erick, at the fire
-Drakon, as always
-All the people who talked to Sam
Guir Rabenflügel

Post by Guir Rabenflügel »

Danke an Deanna, hat wirklich Spaß gemacht :D
Fianna Heneghan

Post by Fianna Heneghan »

Thanks Harok! :) It was definitely a challenge, but I enjoyed it.

Very special thanks to Taliss for a classy finish. I'm sure that wasn't easy.
S'rrt

Post by S'rrt »

Many thanks to Lura for taking care of a friend.
Thrym

Post by Thrym »

Everyone at the Greenbriar tavern. Sorry for my less-than-awesome RP in there... :-/ I'm sleepy.
wolfsword

Post by wolfsword »

Thrym wrote:Everyone at the Greenbriar tavern.
Loved it, and along with Sam, was actually surprised by how many people arrived :shock: Made a decent earning too, and 'advertisement'. Loved it, S'rrt and all Sam's close friends mostly, Cal, earlier, along with Dahinar and Erick earlier.. Erick and Orioli in the tavern, Drakon for the 'chore' of getting beers, Mark, the lizardess, Morbius, Artimer, Zach, and all the other people that dropped by. I'll make sure that Sam opens up his 'stall' every now and then, for reunions with his friends and such.
Drakon Gerwulf
Developer

Post by Drakon Gerwulf »

I want to thank everyone that talked and rped with Drakon. there is so many I just want to thank everyone. also a few people who I can remember now since it been so long and had the chance to.

Dea, for always having a great talk and Rp with Drakon Thank you very much especially the one today. @>--

Caelianna, you know why. your closer then a friend :wink:

Sam, For the help your giving Drakon. and for putting up with him during this time. please be patience he is under some stress but nothing to serious. :twisted:. just trying to get things done. give him some time and he will be helping you at the stall as well, the little beer run was fun.

Lhosseth, sorry for the brief rp's we will have to just try for the surprise and see what happens maybe the God's will notice.

Deme, for helping Drakon and Sam make things, your really good close friend. even though he lost his mule he wouldn't have really killed her, two minutes after he left the union he had a smile back on his lips and was happy thinking about a few things that she does.

Lura, For coming as soon as she can when an emergency happens, thank you also the rps and talks you had with Drakon. Especially the last one he is so glad to have some like you to help when he needs it Thank you. Also Drakon is working on getting Alex back just give him time you know why.

Morbius, for being a good patience close friend and for the two Deer hunts they were really fun having you there it beats going there alone.

Rose, It was good to see and talk to you again its always fun when your around, he glad he knows someone just like you.
:twisted:

Slug', All I can say is your making life difficult and frustrating. but Drakon is learning a lot about himself and someone really close to him.

Idrandal, for everything that Drakon has now and more.

Drakon Gerwulf
Rhianna Morgan

Post by Rhianna Morgan »

Thanks to Quinty on behalf of Agrimur, first RP in a long time!
Kugar

Post by Kugar »

Thanks to everyone who took part in the war yesterday, was a battle well fought and alot of fun.

Cheers to PO Judge Zheth for taking up the role!
nathi

Post by nathi »

Spezial thanks to: / besonderen Dank an:

- Drakoni, to be a very nice friend to Deanna (kiss)
- Slug, it was love-hate relationship on the first sight ;-)
- Jag, I like to keep my old boots only for you :twisted:
- Krazzen or Kaazen, thanks for a very great rp some days ago
Generally I enjoy the Deanna rp with the orcs, but its very hard for me to follow orcish-new :shock:
- Guir, vielen Dank für deine Zeit und das nette rp gegenüber einer Anfängerin (wo ist das smily mit dem Herzchen?)

nathi aka PO Deanna Tamillin
Drakon Gerwulf
Developer

Post by Drakon Gerwulf »

Sorry missed two name Thank you too for the the talks and Rp's that started a very special talk with Drakon and his best friend. It was a sad moment for you both but you made him think which lead to a great talk and Rp.

Felicia

Jerem

Drakon Gerwulf
Alli Zelos

Post by Alli Zelos »

Damn you, Magnus, bringing back that nastolgia... ;) Very fun RP, though
Mesha

Post by Mesha »

Thank you for ALL who participated in our little war. I had fun, even though there was chaos, server crashes and other mad stuff going 'round.