Whose RP did you like today?

Everything about Illarion that fits nowhere else. / Alles über Illarion was inhaltlich in kein anderes Board passt.

Moderator: Gamemasters

Livuelle

Post by Livuelle »

Danke, Herr Vierwind für das wundervolle RP! :) Hat mir wirklich sehr gut gefallen und ließ einige interessante Frage offen. Somit hoffe ich, dass das "Lebt wohl" nicht wortwörtlich gemeint war. :wink:
Drakon Gerwulf
Developer

Post by Drakon Gerwulf »

I want to thank a few people for the Rps and talks

Lady Caelianna, it was nice meeting you, and for the rp even though it was a very sad moment.

Rengolas, it was nice to meet you, and sorry for the brief rp.

Velisai, for the rp and talk you had with Drakon.

Lady Demelza, for the rp.

Olaf, for the brief rp and talk.

Ranek, thank you for being a good friend to Drakon.

also to the man who was in the Battle at Trolls Bane the one talking to Velisai when Drakon arrived. (( Ikon)), Drakon wasn't in a very talkative mood. Sorry.

Idrandal, for always trying to teach Drakon new things and always giving him some of your wisdom.

Lady Kanti, for being so kind to Drakon and letting him talk to you.

There were a few more I think and apologize if I didn't mention you

I would also like to thank a few special people for the Rp (( I am sorry if it didn't turn out the way it was planned.))

Don Andrews, sorry for the brief rp and talk. Drakon was very tired and was having a bad day that seemed to get worst after they went to Trolls Bane.

Agnus, for the rp, and for being around when Dain was talking to Rose and Drakon. He knows that he can count on you if needed.

And the ones I like to thank the most

Lady Rose, for the rp, and for being Drakon's dansell in distress. It was really nice for him to see you again.

Dain, for the rp. Your reputation and all that Drakon has heard about you, Had him quite worried that he and Lady Rose were not going to leave there alive. He will have to see what happens next.

(( Thanks again Dain, and I apologize if the encounter didn't turn out the way you planned. There is always a new day for Drakon to find Trouble as Lady Rose said. #me holds out his hands to Shake Dain's hand ))

Drakon Gerwulf
Joxia Doral

Post by Joxia Doral »

Gerron Lavace wrote:The quest was awsome, thanks a lot.
Everyone involved did a great job.
orgis

Post by orgis »

sorry folk but have to go pick up the missies :cry: hah great bit at the workshop though ;)
Olaf Tingvatn

Post by Olaf Tingvatn »

the little conflict in trollsbane with the HORRIBLY DANGEROUS POISONOUS ANGRY DEMENTEDLY INSANE temple people and the orcs was funsies..well untill one orc after the other had to leave..poor squinty.dont think he has any good from any more near fights..it takes only a drop of water to make the ocean come to life.
Aust

Post by Aust »

Velask wrote:Thanks to all the brave warriors at the battle today.

I apologise for the less than inspiring roleplay that came from my end, my creativity was rather lacking today.

I hope you all enjoyed it none the less.

GM Velask.
Enjoyed it a lot, epic battles are nice every now and then;) I'd have commented the quest earlier if I saw this remark yesterday:P
Taiah

Post by Taiah »

The elven meeting was really nice, and a special thanks Aeridor, Rengolas, Deanna, Drake and especially Isilwen for the mini-quest to get Taiah's speech back! :D
Triton

Post by Triton »

Thanks to Hybron.
Silo

Post by Silo »

Awesome RP with Blake Thorn... Well, poor on my end, but he did some fun stuff ^_^

A) REALLY hard to get creative at 2 in the morning...
B) I fail at moving and typing at the same time.

Sorry, blake, and nameless elf :oops:
Joxia Doral

Post by Joxia Doral »

Olaf Tingvatn wrote:the little conflict in trollsbane with the HORRIBLY DANGEROUS POISONOUS ANGRY DEMENTEDLY INSANE temple people and the orcs was funsies..well untill one orc after the other had to leave..poor squinty.dont think he has any good from any more near fights..it takes only a drop of water to make the ocean come to life.
Nice to have you back Squinty.

Jag you were great!!
Firedragon

Post by Firedragon »

The treasure hunt with Don and Kulak was fun. Plus I got to explore the island a little more with Don. Killing goblins and gnolls was pure win.
Drakon Gerwulf
Developer

Post by Drakon Gerwulf »

I would like to thank a lot of people for their rps and talks

To many to list since I missed a few days

To all the the people at the Eleven meeting and after.

To everyone who rped and talk to Drakon

And to Drakon's normal friends as well. Sorry to keep you waiting, last eve.

Drakon Gerwulf
Olaf Tingvatn

Post by Olaf Tingvatn »

I enjoyed runing around with Jag today :) was lots of fun, to bad the temple wasnt home..or maybe that was a good thing? :shock:
Jason Felarion

Post by Jason Felarion »

Murgo good to see you after long time, and the whole crowd at Elizas, the tavern, the gate too many people today. Was fun!
Rincewind

Post by Rincewind »

I was happy to met Jason again. :wink:
Jason Felarion

Post by Jason Felarion »

Geralt, and the... the *jitters* BOHOOOOOOOOOOOO censored by Ghost^^ Thanks for the scratches, amazing little things that let me stay IG.
Olaf Tingvatn

Post by Olaf Tingvatn »

well..a couple of fun things today, first Sss'arney in the crypt then as i was about to leave, Jag and that "im scared of the dark" fellow had me grinning and laughing. AND of course that creepy atmosphere when i came to the workshop with saigwin, that little orc and the woman and the guard persons, i think they were guards at least the man attacking the orc might have considdered to stand a little stil and let me RP angry orc..but you know cant have it all.. tons of fun today :)
Drakon Gerwulf
Developer

Post by Drakon Gerwulf »

This is long over due but I want to thank some people for their Rps and talks with Drakon

I don't want to say names for this part but I want to thank everyone who Drakon is helping and gathering things for. he has had so many talks and Rps that he has enjoyed. even today after being robbed right in the middle of Bane. He wouldn't stop helping for any thing in the world. And he hopes to see each and every one of you each day till your ready.

I like to thank Alex, Wild and any one else who was involved for helping try and catch the Orc that robbed Drakon.

To the Orc, don't come back to Bane and pray on innocent people or you will be caught and dealt with.

Nell and her husband, the family rp was very good and so was the talk with Drakon it was really embarrassing for him.

Slug', Agnus and Borgus, Drakon had a very good time with you all. it was a shame it was a suicide run where we went but it was still enjoyable.

Also to two of Drakon's closest friends

Indrandal, for the Rp and for being there to talk to Drakon when has a problem and for staying the long hours making the things he asks you for to keep his friends safe from harm. Thank you so much.

Lady Rose, For being there for Drakon to talk to and the Rps they have. Especially lately with the things he has been trying to deal with. Thank you for being there for him, you will always be a true friend to him. Since he knows he talk to you and you will give him sound advice. Thank you

This one I am not sure of but it was an Rp so I will thank the person for it

Who ever did the encounter in the woods with Drakon it was different a little strange but good. He wants to know what it was and what it meant, he was quite scared but became curious trying to to figure out what it was saying and why. plus who was the person or thing was that was saying it.

Drakon Gerwulf
Blay

Post by Blay »

Hyarerth, Sodo, Hybron für das "Irundar-Abenteuer"!
Natürlich auch Celdea für die Zeit danach.

Und der mysteriöse (:shock:)Geist, der war klasse :lol:

~PO Kaira
Jason Felarion

Post by Jason Felarion »

Rowan Daratir wrote:Und der mysteriöse (:shock:)Geist, der war klasse :lol:
bei dir auch :shock: :shock: :shock: langsam bekommch Angst :lol:
Eisenbein

Post by Eisenbein »

Tolles RP im Thron Irmoroms heute, danke an alle Zwerge die Amrothar getroffen hat

Great RP in the Throne of Irmorom today, thanks to all the dwarves Amrothar met :)
Zak

Post by Zak »

Was nice to see actually more than two players help with the fortification-thingy. ;-) Had fun.
AdamsJr

Post by AdamsJr »

Enjoyed the RP both in the farmers union with the Mannfred invader also at Trolls bane with the mock Attacks. Still owe someone some rabbid flea ladden underwear.
Firedragon

Post by Firedragon »

I enjoyed hunting skeletons with Don and Drakon tonight. That was a lot of fun. A lot of good loot too.
orgis

Post by orgis »

Yeah the union was a blast lol surprised mannfred just didn't ghost little ser :lol:
PurpleMonkeys

Post by PurpleMonkeys »

A bit late, but nice mock invasion yesterday, lots of fun :D
Das Auge

Post by Das Auge »

Lim-lim und Lorelei! Für den lustigen unlogischen Rp Abend!

Und natürlich auch unseren Zuschauern!
Mr. Cromwell

Post by Mr. Cromwell »

I'd like to thank Ashayen for tonight. The way the whole situation flowed, the way the #me's were much more descriptive and important than the actual spoken words in the RP was simply awesome. :)
Ashayen

Post by Ashayen »

Yes, i think you found the right words to describe it now. It was wonderful. But it needs two for that, so i thank you as well.. also for your patience due to my slow answers tonight. -.-
Olaf Tingvatn

Post by Olaf Tingvatn »

Well the mock invasion was a fun thing, then later, Jag and Krull and the elf chase :D Krull made me feel baaaad>,< i could feel his words just hammering into my head>,< *sighs* but it was great RP! thats the first time in a long time my true emotions have decided what my character said and did. and i still feel guilty...damn youuuuuuuuuuu..and jag made me laugh as allways :lol: NOW its time forn MY bjootisliip.