Whose RP did you like today?

Everything about Illarion that fits nowhere else. / Alles über Illarion was inhaltlich in kein anderes Board passt.

Moderators: Gamemasters, Community Managers

Post by Misjilah » Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:58 pm

Yaaaay temple members.

Post by Joxia Doral » Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:09 am

Misjilah wrote:Yaaaay temple members.
Indeed, nice little impromptu meeting we had.

And enjoyed the chat with Verdazar

Post by Aust » Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:18 am

Yeah, I had great fun too.

Post by Thrym » Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:54 am

Artimer, Velisai, Athian, and Ambrosine. Great turn in the story, I think. Very sad that I could not be on longer to play it out tonight, but I look forward to finishing it!

Post by wolfsword » Fri Aug 28, 2009 8:12 am

:lol: ..
Orgnolf, dude.. Lmao. Sorry for not being able to get that treasure, though ]: I'll make sure to remember where it is.. And to be able to dig, :P

Oh and thanks Drathe, for accompanying. Don't worry, you'll get yer part of the booty too, :P

Drakon and Kirsti, I liked the little tavern thing even if it was brief.

Post by Ashayen » Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:10 pm

Thanks Erick and Orioli for the short but amusing encouters.

Post by MagicMirror » Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:18 pm

Spudrug!

Post by Thrym » Sat Aug 29, 2009 2:58 am

I've said it before, but never has it been truer...

Ambrosine. Epic win.

PS: Thanks to Orioli and Azuros for showing up ;)

Developer

Post by Drakon Gerwulf » Sat Aug 29, 2009 3:02 am

I did like the rp last night, not because of the reason how it got started. Drakon will have a little talk with his friend the Orc next time he sees him. I did like Lady kitsa's talk with Drakon, that would be be the high point of the evening. The rest was a bit confusing to Drakon and some thing he most definately didn't want to happen, having someone questioning if he was a trouble maker or not. but Rose Thorn and Ranek, and The Elfess were also good. Drakon must apologize to the Elfess.

He was upset as I said, he thought she wanted to talk to him more that was why he asked her to to leave the tavern, his mind really went after they started talking to her some of the things she said and did. He didn't know what to say or do.

Idrandan I am sorry for what happen with the crash and Drakon not noticing it was you who was standing before him. When he said greetings to you as he said he was having a bad day.

Sorry for the long post just one more thing, I promise.

Thank you to wolfsword for the post saying he liked my rp, Coming from someone who has been here for a while (( the date under your forum avatar.)). I take that complement with get pride and hope I can give more people some enjoyment.

Drakon Gerwulf

Post by Joxia Doral » Sat Aug 29, 2009 3:04 am

WOOT ! Dominic!! had a blast!!

amrothar as always...quite entertaining!!

Gerron...getting a bit cheeky arent you? :P

Post by Naerwyn » Sat Aug 29, 2009 3:15 am

Alvis, wonderful job. I can't wait to see what he'll do next

Post by wolfsword » Sat Aug 29, 2009 8:30 am

:P Drakon, the elves..

Post by Lura » Sat Aug 29, 2009 9:52 am

This is kind of really over-do, so I'm going to just post everyone.

Samara, I get the feeling Lura and Sam are really like sisters, and I really enjoy roleplaying with you whenever I'm on.

Saigwin, you're always just fun, or a good advisor for Lura when she gets herself in a jam.

Tirrend, you are amazingly fun to play with, and you were such a great sport about Lura's pregnancy too, I've had such great fun with that and just everything in general.

Laiquendo, always funny and different, never know quite what to expect from you, but making up Lai and Lura's childhoods as we go along is always fun.

Rhoden, thank you for forgiving Lura, we would have missed out on a lot of good fun without it!

Lailia, you're whole plot and drama has started bringing out the maternal side in Lura, which is a good thing, considering she's actually being a mother soon. You roleplay Lia's situation exteremly well, and very believeable, I was enjoy you.

Orioli, Lura and Ori's relationship can be described as... rocky at best, but she's always there to shove Lu a little bit closer to Tirrend, which is much appreciated. :)

To everyone else, I wasn't sure if I would enjoy Lura as a character, but all of you have really made her worthwhile, thank you. :)

Post by Firedragon » Sat Aug 29, 2009 10:05 am

The zombie invasion was unexpected and fun. I've only been playing about a month or so. This is the first time I've played through anything like this. It started when I was walking back to Trolls Bane from Varshikar. It started off as just a few that I had to defend off by myself. I killed about 4 of them and ran from many more. By the time I got to town they were everywhere. But we had people to help. A nice lady that wouldn't tell me her name led me to safety where I survived until daylight. I'm sorry I don't know everybody's name I played with, but everybody was great. It was like a survival horror movie. It was a zombie apocalypse... and I SURVIVED!!!!

Developer

Post by Drakon Gerwulf » Sat Aug 29, 2009 6:15 pm

I had a good time with Ranek and Morbius last eve in the tavern, Drakon never knew how much Ranek likes to drink...then got really worried after Ranek got drunk. Drakon was worried Ranek would try and go out to fight the mummies in his state.

And Morbius the conversations Drakon had with you especially about your profession had Drakon worried towards the end when Rose appeared.

As alway a big thanks to Idrandal for his time and patience. Drakon could never repay his kindness and his willingness to teach and give his time to Drakon.

I also liked Rose's as well in the tavern with Morbius.

Drakon Gerwulf

Post by Olaf Tingvatn » Sun Aug 30, 2009 1:31 am

aaahhh..i felt i wqas in a night of the living dead movie tonight..well much to mine and my fellow orcs strain but, you know.. i allso enjoyed that brief RP with Tirrend and the others at the cross, after my character found the zombies to be a bit boring, and allso before that the RP with Slug :D being evil sometimes is fuuuuun :twisted: exept for the extreme lag at the end when the zombies became a weeeeeee tad to many>,< allmost made me regret starting the whole thing :P

AND im enjoying the RP in the RPG forum aswell :D

To the pain!
*salutes*

Post by Gabria » Sun Aug 30, 2009 10:06 am

Es war wirklich der Hammer ..ich möchte mich bei allen bedanken die auf das verhalten von Julian angesprungen sind *hehe*. Und bevor ich es vergesse möchte ich auch dem GM danken der in die rolle von Gambret geschlüpft ist. Ich war zu erst erstaunt das ein NPC auf das reagiert was man tut bis ich es begriffen habe^^ auch wenn dieser mich K.O geschlagen hat was natürlich völlig korrekt war *grins*. Das nächste mal werfe ich 2 Äpfel vielleicht bringt das dann was *zwinker*

Illarion e.V.: Support Member

Post by Rhianna Morgan » Sun Aug 30, 2009 3:50 pm

Joa, dann sag ich au mal danke, denn auch ich hab gestern nen neuen char ausprobiert (Agrimur) und bin voll in die Mumienfalle gerappelt. Danke vor allen andern an Julian, Lailia und Ty... Ty... TUT MIR SO LEID mein gedächtnis is im eimer, aber du weisst schon, Julians Freund am Anfang der dann den Oberbefehl übernahm und meinen newbingen char der natürlich total hilflos gegenüber mehr als einer mumie war gerettet hat ^^ als ich in den Keller sprintete.

But I had also fun earlier, in the afternoon, when Agrimur met an Orc (was that Turga? Because he was able to talk Norsk) and another guy in the tavern in Bane. Yay, drinking and talking like in the old times!

Post by Ainariel » Sun Aug 30, 2009 4:01 pm

Ich sag dann auch mal danke an Velisai war wie immer sehr interesant :lol:

Ach und dann an Agrimur und den Julian ein lustiges Anhängsel xD

Na und Tynial nicht vergessen die Mumienjagd im Nebel :lol:

Developer

Post by Drakon Gerwulf » Sun Aug 30, 2009 4:20 pm

I want to thank Rose Thorn most of all for the Rp her and Drakon had last night, I am glad he finally go to see a softer side of Rose and feels more comfortable around her.

And to the others at the campfire, the rp and conversations were good.

Renak "smiles" at least till Rose's wine came out.

Morbius

I also wanted to thank Slug' Gnar for putting up with Drakon's questions, he doesn't want to see a battle begin that would involve two of his friends on opposite sides.

It was really ashame that the mummies had to ruin it at the end, Drakon hopes that everyone is ok and safe, Especially Rose. The last he seen she was being chased by one, He called for help and found someone but when he got to the tavern he heard someone yelling that they couldn't close the door. so he tried to only to have about two or three mummies jump the over the wall and begin chasing him. All he could hear as he was running was that someone was surrounded, then he hid. Since he is no match for them.

Drakon Gerwulf

Post by Joxia Doral » Mon Aug 31, 2009 3:56 am

totally enjoyed the day with the family...Glad to see some faces that dont usually see at the family meeting....

really enjoying Gerron trying to piss Jox off...kinda working with some things he says & does. he may ought to be careful... :P

Developer

Post by Drakon Gerwulf » Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:29 am

I want to thank Samara for the rp and the time she took to Show Drakon how to farm Drakon is very greatful.

"smiles" the little Pixie that made Drakon think he was seeing things. sorry it got very confusing with all the attention you brought. in my opinion you did a great job. hope to see you again or may be not depending on how well you wield that 10 inch sword. "smiles"

And also to Kenfric ... sorry I forgot your last name " you did a really great job rping at the tavern. I wish I could get Drakon to a few things he saw you do thank you. also I am sorry if Drakon seemed to not all there while he was with you, as you know he is new to the land so it takes him time to think and act so not to cause problems or give the wrong answer.

almost forgot, the elf in the library who talked to Samara and myself. I enjoyed that as well.

Sorry I have to say a really big thank you to Rose. The tavern toward the end was very enjoyable. I would have stayed just need to get some sleep. Thank you Lady Rose for the laughs " #me sticks out his tongue"

Drakon Gerwulf

Post by Firedragon » Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:52 pm

Had a nice trip down to Vanima with Demelza last night., I've never been down there. We got some good training in. It was good to meet you.

Agnus Asling

Post by Ssar'ney » Mon Aug 31, 2009 10:19 pm

Auch wenn ich ein wenig auß der Übung war, heute in Varshikar das Mädchen und die Frau mit Schlange waren richtig toll. :D

Post by A peasant » Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:39 pm

-
Last edited by A peasant on Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post by Ashayen » Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:42 pm

Hmm, i'm sure they did.
But i thank you as well for all the sessions, they were wonderful and made me laugh so often.

Post by AdamsJr » Wed Sep 02, 2009 12:17 pm

Enjoyed the chargrilling of Gorim's back even if it made him smell like an Orc :lol: And comedic angst at the table while the Queen was hard at work.

Post by wolfsword » Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:40 am

:P Sort of late, but meh..
Azuros and Achae, along with all those other people, :o! 'Twas nice.

And today, Wild, was fun as well.

Post by Mr. Cromwell » Thu Sep 03, 2009 11:16 pm

I'd like to thank Ashayen for today's RP.. Heated argues, struggles.. even a chase! :o :wink:

In particular I liked the scene on top of the lighthouse, for which a thanks goes also to the pixie. I look forward to seeing what happens next! :)

Post by Thrym » Fri Sep 04, 2009 1:51 am

Jefferson Gray = Fun!

Look forward to many more interactions!

Return to “General / Allgemeines (Player Forum)”