Whose RP did you like today?

Everything about Illarion that fits nowhere else. / Alles über Illarion was inhaltlich in kein anderes Board passt.

Moderator: Gamemasters

Thrym

Post by Thrym »

Ambrosine. The end. :D :D :D

This is seriously not where I was planning to take my character (I was actually planning on ending up with a druid who had some sort of twisted morals), but this is something good, too. I can definitely roll with it, and it will probably be fun to RP!
Ainariel

Post by Ainariel »

etwas später aber naja

Danke An Velisai war ein nun sagen wir interesantes Rp :lol:
Mr. Cromwell

Post by Mr. Cromwell »

A bit late, as usual..

Ashayen, for RP'ing the determined and awesome over the past days. The cooperative parenting of Eyda was great fun, especially as both had the same strict and stern attitude towards her clothing. I especially liked the sarcastic comments about the length of Eyda's dress. ;)

Eyda, the complicated daughter was impressive as well . I'm glad the (a little unlikely? ;) ) RP as a conservative father was appreciated and liked. ;)

Furthermore, a big thanks to Rosendil the Tailor. That's the kind of service I was asking for some months ago when saying that tailors need to market themselves better. I'm sure that pays off. ;)

Also thanks to Jason Felarion and Nericon for the shorter encounters.
Eyda

Post by Eyda »

Und wieder einmal muss ich Ashayen für das RP der letzten beiden Tage und damit für die wunderbare Lehrstunde danken.
Hat wieder Mal Spass gemacht! :) Ich freu mich schon auf unser nächstes RP, wenn ich dann zurück bin.
Thrym

Post by Thrym »

Forgot to mention how much I enjoyed that little episode with Velisai yesterday.
Ashayen

Post by Ashayen »

Aww, Eyda, tut mir leid das uns das Gewitter zweimal unterbrochen hat *seufz*
Die Lehrstunde war mal wieder fantastisch und ich hoff die kleine Einlage mit dem Ast hat dir gefallen.
Und Celdea, so langsam tuts mir ja echt leid dich andauernd wegscheuchen zu müssen :?
Drakon Gerwulf
Developer

Post by Drakon Gerwulf »

" Before Drakon lays back and finally gives his body the rest it needs, He looks to stars in the sky and says" thank you for being so kind

I would like to thank Idrandal and Lady Orioli for their kindness and their words of advice. Their actions are not over the top and they are not to strict when Drakon ((or I )) makes a mistake or takes to long to respond ((ooc when my fingers begin to wander hitting the wrong key, or forget to type #me after already typing out a very lenghty reply. the one that gets me the most is trying to response to someone quickly then either I really mess it up or can't think how to reply.)) thank you for your patience both of you.

I also wanted to thank two others that I met but didn't talk much to.

Lura Ballard I am sorry, I didn't see you sooner. From where I was sitting I could hear you but with all that was going through his mind at the time it was to late.

And to the Lizard that showed up I didn't talk to you much but there was alot going though his mind at the time. He did find out some alarming stuff though, The from conversation you were having and with the help of Lady Orioli explainning a few things.

Again thank you for putting up with a some one new to the land. I had a great time this evening I really enjoyed it. Sorry if I kept you from any plans you may have had. Epecially Lady Orioli I am greatful for the cooking lessons.

" As Drakon lays back next to the fallen tree in the forest this night, He closes his eyes and slowly begins to drift off to sleep, the nights events and information slowly being absord in to his memory. In a very soft almost mumbled voice he says " I will make you proud my friends.... I will make ..... you proud of me ".

Drakon Gerwulf
Mr. Cromwell

Post by Mr. Cromwell »

Ashayen, for the discussion. Nice to be back. :)
Ylvie

Post by Ylvie »

Danke für das RP Heut abend.
Lodrik, ich fands doch ziemlich interessant mit dieser ominösen Pflanze.

Und Vigalf gepaart mit Wilf, ihr 2 habt mich vorhin fast zum verzweifeln gebracht, das kann ja noch heiter werden wenn Ylvie auf einen der beiden, oder beide trifft. Ihr 2 zusammen könnt echt stressen ;)
Ainariel

Post by Ainariel »

Thanks to Samara for the nice rp
Thrym

Post by Thrym »

Orioli!! :lol: :lol:

All I will say is that it was unexpected!
Lord Arcia

Post by Lord Arcia »

Idrandal was pretty good today. My internet connection decided to go to crap and I couldn't re-connect.

*shakes fist*
Sammy Goldlieb

Post by Sammy Goldlieb »

Danke an alle, mit dennen ich die letzten paar Tage rped hab, vrallem Ashayen, Eyda und Pellandria
MagicMirror

Post by MagicMirror »

Danke an alle, mit dennen ich die letzten paar Tage rped hab, vrallem Ashayen, Eyda und Wren
Drakon Gerwulf
Developer

Post by Drakon Gerwulf »

I really enjoyed Slug' Gnar's rp last night, the adventure he and Drakon had was really fun. Especially so after meeting with Orioli and the Lizard (( no disrepect to the Lizard, Drakon has heard your name but doesn't know it though meeting you personally. )). Slug' gave Drakon quite a few major scares since he didn't know what to think after what was said in the cooking room in Trolls Bane. Almost forgot Drakon will be fine a little bruised and sore when he wakes up, but that will teach him he will have to train a lot more before even thinking about doing a few things with his Orc friend. (( Slug' should know what I mean, holds his chest :) ))

And I also liked to thank Orioli and the Lizard for the brief rp. Drakon's head really wasn't clear when you both came in to the cooking room in Trolls Bane and began questioning him about Slug' (( Drakon met a unfortunate accident ))

Orioli, you gave Drakon a few things to think about while with Slug' after hearing what she told Drakon. It really added to what happened after she and the Lizard left.

The Lizard, again I am sorry I didn't get to rp with you. You seem to appear when there is some thing going on and Drakon's attention is on his friends or his mind is trying to take in the information that he hear.

Drakon Gerwulf
Misjilah

Post by Misjilah »

Yaaaay temple members.
Joxia Doral

Post by Joxia Doral »

Misjilah wrote:Yaaaay temple members.
Indeed, nice little impromptu meeting we had.

And enjoyed the chat with Verdazar
Aust

Post by Aust »

Yeah, I had great fun too.
Thrym

Post by Thrym »

Artimer, Velisai, Athian, and Ambrosine. Great turn in the story, I think. Very sad that I could not be on longer to play it out tonight, but I look forward to finishing it!
wolfsword

Post by wolfsword »

:lol: ..
Orgnolf, dude.. Lmao. Sorry for not being able to get that treasure, though ]: I'll make sure to remember where it is.. And to be able to dig, :P

Oh and thanks Drathe, for accompanying. Don't worry, you'll get yer part of the booty too, :P

Drakon and Kirsti, I liked the little tavern thing even if it was brief.
Ashayen

Post by Ashayen »

Thanks Erick and Orioli for the short but amusing encouters.
MagicMirror

Post by MagicMirror »

Spudrug!
Thrym

Post by Thrym »

I've said it before, but never has it been truer...

Ambrosine. Epic win.

PS: Thanks to Orioli and Azuros for showing up ;)
Drakon Gerwulf
Developer

Post by Drakon Gerwulf »

I did like the rp last night, not because of the reason how it got started. Drakon will have a little talk with his friend the Orc next time he sees him. I did like Lady kitsa's talk with Drakon, that would be be the high point of the evening. The rest was a bit confusing to Drakon and some thing he most definately didn't want to happen, having someone questioning if he was a trouble maker or not. but Rose Thorn and Ranek, and The Elfess were also good. Drakon must apologize to the Elfess.

He was upset as I said, he thought she wanted to talk to him more that was why he asked her to to leave the tavern, his mind really went after they started talking to her some of the things she said and did. He didn't know what to say or do.

Idrandan I am sorry for what happen with the crash and Drakon not noticing it was you who was standing before him. When he said greetings to you as he said he was having a bad day.

Sorry for the long post just one more thing, I promise.

Thank you to wolfsword for the post saying he liked my rp, Coming from someone who has been here for a while (( the date under your forum avatar.)). I take that complement with get pride and hope I can give more people some enjoyment.

Drakon Gerwulf
Joxia Doral

Post by Joxia Doral »

WOOT ! Dominic!! had a blast!!

amrothar as always...quite entertaining!!

Gerron...getting a bit cheeky arent you? :P
Naerwyn

Post by Naerwyn »

Alvis, wonderful job. I can't wait to see what he'll do next
wolfsword

Post by wolfsword »

:P Drakon, the elves..
Lura

Post by Lura »

This is kind of really over-do, so I'm going to just post everyone.

Samara, I get the feeling Lura and Sam are really like sisters, and I really enjoy roleplaying with you whenever I'm on.

Saigwin, you're always just fun, or a good advisor for Lura when she gets herself in a jam.

Tirrend, you are amazingly fun to play with, and you were such a great sport about Lura's pregnancy too, I've had such great fun with that and just everything in general.

Laiquendo, always funny and different, never know quite what to expect from you, but making up Lai and Lura's childhoods as we go along is always fun.

Rhoden, thank you for forgiving Lura, we would have missed out on a lot of good fun without it!

Lailia, you're whole plot and drama has started bringing out the maternal side in Lura, which is a good thing, considering she's actually being a mother soon. You roleplay Lia's situation exteremly well, and very believeable, I was enjoy you.

Orioli, Lura and Ori's relationship can be described as... rocky at best, but she's always there to shove Lu a little bit closer to Tirrend, which is much appreciated. :)

To everyone else, I wasn't sure if I would enjoy Lura as a character, but all of you have really made her worthwhile, thank you. :)
Firedragon

Post by Firedragon »

The zombie invasion was unexpected and fun. I've only been playing about a month or so. This is the first time I've played through anything like this. It started when I was walking back to Trolls Bane from Varshikar. It started off as just a few that I had to defend off by myself. I killed about 4 of them and ran from many more. By the time I got to town they were everywhere. But we had people to help. A nice lady that wouldn't tell me her name led me to safety where I survived until daylight. I'm sorry I don't know everybody's name I played with, but everybody was great. It was like a survival horror movie. It was a zombie apocalypse... and I SURVIVED!!!!
Drakon Gerwulf
Developer

Post by Drakon Gerwulf »

I had a good time with Ranek and Morbius last eve in the tavern, Drakon never knew how much Ranek likes to drink...then got really worried after Ranek got drunk. Drakon was worried Ranek would try and go out to fight the mummies in his state.

And Morbius the conversations Drakon had with you especially about your profession had Drakon worried towards the end when Rose appeared.

As alway a big thanks to Idrandal for his time and patience. Drakon could never repay his kindness and his willingness to teach and give his time to Drakon.

I also liked Rose's as well in the tavern with Morbius.

Drakon Gerwulf