Whose RP did you like today?

Everything about Illarion that fits nowhere else. / Alles über Illarion was inhaltlich in kein anderes Board passt.

Moderators: Gamemasters, Community Managers

Post by Lacy Dracu » Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:31 pm

Hui..also ein ganz großes Danke und lob an Ashayen für ein exzellentes RP.
Es hat wirklich riesigen Spaß gemacht auch wenns für mich nid immer sooo einfach war :wink:
Vielen vielen Dank und ich freue mich schon auf das nächste mal. :twisted:

Post by Knak' gash » Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:07 am

I'm the only one that enjoys a good rp with slaves but feels guilty after? :P

Post by Ashayen » Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:54 am

Ich gebe das Danke und Lob gerne an Dich zurück, Lacy.
Das war wirklich extrem gut. Für die gegebene Situation war es ein RP was ich so schon lange nicht mehr in Illa gesehen habe, hat mir sehr viel Spaß gemacht.
Und ja, auch ich freue mich auf die Fortsetzung!!

Post by Joxia Doral » Sat Aug 15, 2009 10:46 am

enjoyed running into Dronrul at the yard. :)

Post by Arvemor » Sat Aug 15, 2009 3:26 pm

Omg! I just had the most fun ever. Now i can finally talk about it in this forum, I couldn't before it would have been ruined!
Jeyna finally revealed herself, accidentally it seems. She was the one making threats. She was the one manipulating guards and others. Finally, Rhoden found out, and he was going to let her go. So Jeyna slit her throat. She was carried to the graveyard, by Rhoden and Morbius, and was buried.
Rhoden was choked up, because he still saw her as a friend. And Morbius and Krazen were finally free from their magical bindings. I've never loved role-playing more! Great fun!

Post by Thrym » Sun Aug 16, 2009 3:24 am

Jim Boneclub was quite an unexpected bit of fun, and Velisai was very helpful and patient with Alvis. Thanks. :)

Post by Joxia Doral » Sun Aug 16, 2009 4:16 am

Good day...Dramyr, Dain, Verdazar, Bralkan, Jon, Taliss....The guards of Zythasis :P

And several hours later...very much enjoyed the testy conversation with Aelorn, and Orioli trying to keep it peaceful... :twisted:

Post by Friedwulfa » Sun Aug 16, 2009 3:00 pm

Es ist so geil wenn SB OHNE Absprache voll ist...

Jungs.. weiter so

Post by Boomer » Sun Aug 16, 2009 3:46 pm

Hehe Armothar ist wie immer sehr gut!
Danke!

Post by Joxia Doral » Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:29 am

A bit delayed on this post...And had to go to work before I had the chance...But Aelorn you were AWESOME and thank you so very much...loooking forward to the rest of this.

Dain, Dramyr, Verdazar, Avalyon and Seregon...you all were a great help to this being pulled off and the nabbing of Aelorn & the ritual were great!! :twisted:

Post by Vern Kron » Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:32 am

Tis the proper number for the actions tonight.
Thanks to, the dark woman, Carinia, Athian, and Taiah.

Post by Balduin » Mon Aug 17, 2009 8:41 am

muss ich wirklich zustimmen wenn Silberbrand total voll ist ohne absprache und dann noch der anze berufsverkehr vonstatten läuft ist es wirklich hammergeil einen Zwerg zuspielen. Vielen Dank!

Post by Taiah » Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:16 am

Vern Kron wrote:Tis the proper number for the actions tonight.
Thanks to, the dark woman, Carinia, Athian, and Taiah.
I enjoyed it also, hope to hear more :D

Illarion e.V.: Support Member

Post by Eyda » Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:24 pm

Zu allererst: Ein ganz großes Dankeschön, für das RP der letzten beiden Tage. Ich hätte nie gedacht, dass Bildung so viel Spass machen kann. :P
Ein ganz dickes Kompliment an meine äußerst geduldige und einfallsreiche Lehrerin. :wink: :)

Edward, for the two sessions today. Though, both were rather short it was fun, especially in the rather unexpected situation as I was getting on again.

Last but not least: Celdea. Super gespielt! Hat echt Spass gemacht mit dir! Hast meine Kleine ganz gut auf Trab gehalten, hoffentlich nicht zum letzten Mal. :wink:

Post by Olaf Tingvatn » Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:49 am

aw'right...the "EVIL VICIOUS BLOOD LUSTY HORRENDOUSLY MAAAAAD" temple peoples was funsies to be around tonight:) and the intro with the orcs in the workshop was quite funsies. next time i will just have to remembver to name them all>,< seeeee? bad people are a good thing to be around "where would you like to go? uhm..trollsbane? allright *mumbles a mystitcal formula* there you go" aaaawww..i felt the overlord was all grandpa like and good ole jossia was the wee grumpy little grandma..with a naked uncle(?!?!) and elf wich name eluded me..anyways..tons of funsies for me today :D

Post by Joxia Doral » Tue Aug 18, 2009 2:30 am

Olaf Tingvatn wrote:aw'right...the "EVIL VICIOUS BLOOD LUSTY HORRENDOUSLY MAAAAAD" temple peoples was funsies to be around tonight:) and the intro with the orcs in the workshop was quite funsies. next time i will just have to remembver to name them all>,< seeeee? bad people are a good thing to be around "where would you like to go? uhm..trollsbane? allright *mumbles a mystitcal formula* there you go" aaaawww..i felt the overlord was all grandpa like and good ole jossia was the wee grumpy little grandma..with a naked uncle(?!?!) and elf wich name eluded me..anyways..tons of funsies for me today :D
GRANDMA??? You are older in RL than we are. :lol: BUt really liked Squinty...and had a blast with him.
My guild bretheren and the fight with Jag and Rugh'toh outside the gate and the one inside the shop. (lol all Jox's hard work to be friends with the clan down the drain)
Last edited by Joxia Doral on Tue Aug 18, 2009 2:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post by Gerron Lavace » Tue Aug 18, 2009 2:40 am

Hey I liked the few temple members and the Orcs they are so scary.

Post by Thrym » Tue Aug 18, 2009 2:58 am

Velisai, Artimer, and Ambrosine. Epic win!

Community Manager

Post by Achae Eanstray » Tue Aug 18, 2009 5:17 am

Azuros and Kreb'la, had a very nice night of RP, thanks! Others Achae met, William Groveslie, Laiquendo Beren, and Lura.... sorry couldn't see more of. :)

Post by PurpleMonkeys » Tue Aug 18, 2009 5:55 am

I liked the fights between Laiquendo, Tirrend, Orioli And Lura
The catfight was amusing :lol:

Post by Lura » Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:03 am

PurpleMonkeys wrote:I liked the fights between Laiquendo, Tirrend, Orioli And Lura
The catfight was amusing :lol:

Yes, it was. Even though Lura and Laiquendo were thouroughly beaten to a pulp.

:wink:

Post by Ashayen » Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:46 am

Die einfallsreiche Lehrerin bedankt sich natürlich auch bei der willigen Schülerin. Hat sehr viel Spaß gemacht die letzten Tage und du hast es extrem guuuut ausgespielt!

I'd like to thank Edward too, both sessions yesterday were funny, first his bold mannerism with the stool and later then explaining disadvantages with the furnitures, though... She's still wondering where the furnitures will find their places now, lol. And he surely was rawr later :twisted:

The little session with Brian by the field the other day was good too, unexpected but good, yes.
And the little girl yesterday scared me first, since she was looking like my char, just younger. But the persistent looking-through-window part was cute and in the end she surely thought that it was worth it, since she met Eyda and could finally play, lol.

Post by Friedwulfa » Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:15 pm

..... Zumindest mal nich meins.. meine Fresse wie verpeilt kann man sein?.....

Post by Ashayen » Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:27 am

Celdea - Thanks, enjoyed it pretty much playing the bitch by the depot.
Eyda - Way too short, sadly. But the sneaking-back-in tour was brilliant and sorry for going nuts right after. >.<
Edward - Freaking awesome! Thanks! *still suffers from headache*

Post by Orioli » Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:56 am

Nothing tops friends who indulge in your bad influence! Thanks for the fun Aldi, Velisai, Tirrend and ~erm Hucu!!

Illarion e.V.: Support Member

Post by Eyda » Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:19 am

Ashayen wrote:Celdea - Thanks, enjoyed it pretty much playing the bitch by the depot.
Eyda - Way too short, sadly. But the sneaking-back-in tour was brilliant and sorry for going nuts right after. >.<
Edward - Freaking awesome! Thanks! *still suffers from headache*
And once again thanks to all three again as well :wink:
Ashayen and Edward - the sneaking-back-in part was fun to play and don't worry, going nuts was the right thing to do in this situation, even if I must confess I hoped both would do so. :wink:
Celdea - brilliant timing as you just showed up right after they caught me. I was just so sorry for the little one, but in fact, Eyda was quite in trouble and sadly I had to go off as well.

Post by Kranek » Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:20 am

I thank Tinya for the short play yesterday. Fun and interesting!

Post by Tinya » Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:36 am

Kranek wrote:I thank Tinya for the short play yesterday. Fun and interesting!
I agree, the RP was very nice as always with Vigalf! I enjoy the Nord barbarian RP a lot and hope to see more. :D

Post by Joxia Doral » Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:00 pm

Again, sorry for the delayed post.

GRAKIR!!! I have miiiisssed you!! To you and Avalyon boyh I appologize for the unfinished RP, Ava you were very good. *may be more than a little scared of him again* :P

Idrandal, you are a brave lad. Meeting atop the mountan was great and I really enjoyed the peaceful RP.

The treasure hunting crew...dragons will never disappiont, good fun.

Oh! I almost forgot...MERUNG !!You may be my favcorite druid now. :)

Post by Mr. Cromwell » Wed Aug 19, 2009 2:46 pm

I enjoyed RP'ing with the Cromwell Family over the past days.
Awesome, Ladies.. Ashayen and Eyda both. You just keep on dragging me back IG somehow. :wink: What family drama. :D

Return to “General / Allgemeines (Player Forum)”