Whose RP did you like today?

Everything about Illarion that fits nowhere else. / Alles über Illarion was inhaltlich in kein anderes Board passt.

Moderator: Gamemasters

Retlak

Post by Retlak »

Mark Strongarm and the other spider hunters at the quest, was fun and risky.
Freyja

Post by Freyja »

Thanks to Ylvie, Tinya and Leif. It was a bit hard to get the right words, but it worked fine I think. Thanks for it!
Bregor Ayun

Post by Bregor Ayun »

Yes, despite the heavy injury, it was really much fun, the knighthood meeting turning into a spider invasion, thanks to everyone involved, espacially with slaying the spider queen! Fun day on Gobaith and even cooler night in the tavern!
Athian

Post by Athian »

My thanks to the GM lurking in skeletion forest today. Nice to see a bit of atmosphere in illar-land once in awhile. Thanks for the entertainment and the story bits and pieces. i always wanted to know the history of the region all questie style. I feel inspired now ^^

I shall solve the mystery of skeletion forest thus dooming you all. DOOOM! :wink:
Shenandrea

Post by Shenandrea »

Freyja wrote:Thanks to Ylvie, Tinya and Leif. It was a bit hard to get the right words, but it worked fine I think. Thanks for it!
Yeah it was fun with all of you. And you did well Freyja.
Tinya

Post by Tinya »

Freyja, it was again very enjoyable RP! I am also enjoying learing a few words in the old language, if I can remember them. Ylvie and Leif, wonderful RP again!
Velask

Post by Velask »

Many thanks to all who made my first day as a quest GM a successful one.

Special mention goes to all those involved with the Spider infestation and Athian for his superb roleplay earlier in the day.
Sssari

Post by Sssari »

Keekoo and Artimer at the tavern was alot of fun!
Vern Kron

Post by Vern Kron »

Signed.

And it is good to see Keekoo back.
Dantagon Marescot

Post by Dantagon Marescot »

I usually don't post here, but I wanted to give the gm props for the random quest. Those are always much enjoyed. Unfortunately I couldn't stick around for it, though I wish I could of. Also thanks to those who showed up for the meeting/drinking session prior to it. It seemed to make for a good right place wrong time for impromptu quests. ;)
Guir Rabenflügel

Post by Guir Rabenflügel »

Thanks to Avalyon. It was a nice chat ;)
Velask

Post by Velask »

Many props to Athian for once again showing superb roleplay throughout the quest. It really is a pleasure to both play and quest with you. Part 2 to follow soon.
Theory

Post by Theory »

Phibol, Darius, Kanti, and Jonathan. Great fun with roleplaying with both Hapony and Crilel with you guys/gals!
Ainariel

Post by Ainariel »

So wollt mal mich bei den Leuten bedanken (kenne eure Namen leider nicht eine Elfe und 2 Männer ) war ein schönes abschluss rp
Da ja die Elfe Ainariel nun tot ist
so will mich auch gleich mal bei allen denen bedanken die mit ihr zu tun hatten war immer wieder schön gewesen
Eyda

Post by Eyda »

Ainariel wrote:So wollt mal mich bei den Leuten bedanken (kenne eure Namen leider nicht eine Elfe und 2 Männer ) war ein schönes abschluss rp
Da ja die Elfe Ainariel nun tot ist
so will mich auch gleich mal bei allen denen bedanken die mit ihr zu tun hatten war immer wieder schön gewesen
Das erklärt, warum wir Stunden lang ohne ein Lebenszeichen auf der Suche nach ihr durch den Wald geirrt sind. :P

Schade, wirklich. Aber ich will mich an dieser STelle auch noch mal für das RP mit dir bedanken.

Besonders aber bedanke ich mich heut bei Dranis. War ein tolles, abwechslungsreiches und teilweise kurzfristig verwirrendes RP. Danke auch, dass du dich so aufopfernd um die KLeine gekümmert hast, auch wenn da wohl ne fiese Narbe zurück bleibt. :P :wink:
Kugar

Post by Kugar »

Thanks to the gm/s for the golem quest.

And mainly Thrash, Garick, Daelyn, and I could name everyone who was there, but I have not enough time! thanks all the same.

I had alot of fun :)
Joxia Doral

Post by Joxia Doral »

Aye...the golem quest...thank you GMs...and great fun with Garick, Jefferson Daelyn, and all the rest...and later the confrontation with Geralt with the 'gang' was quite enjoyable.
Kranek

Post by Kranek »

Ein danke für gestern nacht an Flasa und heute früh an Tinya, Ylvie, Leif un Kelt!
Ylvie

Post by Ylvie »

It was fun with everyone in the Nordmark this morning. Leif, Tinya, Kelt. And briefly Vigalf.
Tinya

Post by Tinya »

Yes, a lot of fun! The hospital scene before we got back to Nordmark was very good also even though getting ghosted wasn't :P . Sorry I couldn't stay longer, thanks also to the orc though never got your name.
Olaf Tingvatn

Post by Olaf Tingvatn »

Last night was very entertaining with Jag, and welcome back player of Kreb'la and Della!:D well those noob lizards was a tad fun to cloud and then chasing that thief lizard around trollsbane was also a tad fun:P
Lexis Katarino

Post by Lexis Katarino »

Ich danke Fea Rainbowwand für das tolle Rp. Wie jedesmal. :)
MagicMirror

Post by MagicMirror »

Die Fea bedankt sich auch bei ihrem riesigen Rießlingsbruder! :wink:

Kreb'la!
Ylvie

Post by Ylvie »

Thanks to everyone in the Nordmark today. Leif, Tinya, Kelt, Freyja, Vigalf
Tinya

Post by Tinya »

That was VERY intense RP today, I have always enjoyed the varied RP at Nordmark ( I never know what to expect!) and want to thank all involved especially Leif and Ylvie today. I didn't get the name of the little pixie, but was cute hiding in the tree, sorry couldn't RP more with you but my char was having a little difficulty then. :D
Ainariel

Post by Ainariel »

Ein Dank an Freyja war ein interesantes rp :wink:
Joxia Doral

Post by Joxia Doral »

Thanks for the good time with the treasure hunting group...
Freyja

Post by Freyja »

Ainariel wrote:Ein Dank an Freyja war ein interesantes rp :wink:
Das gebe ich gerne zurück.
Ainariel

Post by Ainariel »

Ein Dank für gestern an den Herren der Nordmark war ein interesantes und amüsantes rp

die Göre Lailia :D
Lexis Katarino

Post by Lexis Katarino »

Danke an Fea und Velisai für das wundervolle RP :)