Whose RP did you like today?

Everything about Illarion that fits nowhere else. / Alles über Illarion was inhaltlich in kein anderes Board passt.

Moderator: Gamemasters

Joxia Doral

Post by Joxia Doral »

Enjoyed some time with Rogruk and really enjoyed the chat with Athian.
Alae

Post by Alae »

Blake is super smexy win
Balduin

Post by Balduin »

ICh wollt mich ebengalls für die gestrige nacht bedanken..
einen Dank an all die Zwerge die bei der Messe waren und natürlich Vigalf und Wilf.
und einen ganz besonderen Dank an Thanseus der mal ein Traning im Friedhof für mich etwas interessanter gemacht hat *g*
Llama

Post by Llama »

Rugh'toh

Post by Rugh'toh »

Put more than 14 POs and four different races into the orc lands and you have four hours of great RP :-)

Thanks to anyone who participated! It is that sense of IG community what keeps me loving that game.
However, the story won't stop here - rather it is the beginning for something new.
So, be ready for more greenskin action - isle wide, long-lasting, overwhelming and epic! 8)

Some pics are here: http://illarion.org/community/forums/vi ... 468#575468
Rincewind

Post by Rincewind »

Rincewind wrote:
Rincewind wrote:
Rincewind wrote:
This Meeting was brilliant! Everyone who arrived there. The lizards, our orcish brothers and sisters, and this humans and dwarfes too.
Uhm... year I forget my favourite goblin! I want to say that now, Grakir rocks! I'm lucky to say that I played a lot of hours with the Chief Rugh (rocks also!)and Grakir and both of them was great fun. These are two great funny Charaters with great PO's! I love to play Illa while one of the both is arround! *Pock*!

\../, ,\../
Eisenbein

Post by Eisenbein »

Ich möchte Agnir, Tirana, Thanseus, Ferin, Vigalf, Wilf, Wilgrim, Balduin danken für den tollen Abend mit super RP bei der Messe. Einige davon traf ich auch davor und danach, war auch sehr lustig.

Ich möchte aber vor allem dem PO des Priesters Ferin danken, der sich anstatt mit super Plätzen zum Powergamen mal mit dem Illakonzept beschäftigt um eine gute Predigt halten zu können. :wink:
Trokamm

Post by Trokamm »

Also mein Dank geht heute an Udor für das nette Kampsstündchen im Friedhof

Off-topic entfernt.
Thanseus Valerian
Location: Nichts ist drinnen, nichts ist draußen, was drinnen ist ist draußen, was draußen ist ist drinnen.

Post by Thanseus Valerian »

Trotz der 2 jähen Unterbrechungen die den ganzen Spass zerstört haben möchte ich Amro, Balduin und Suriam für den kleinen Kampftag und davor den besuch in der Mine danken.
Ich hoffe wir haben weiter so schöne RP-Abende und wir Zwergen werden uns NIEMALS unterkriegen lassen : )
Zanilka Daumenbrecher

Post by Zanilka Daumenbrecher »

Danke an den Grimmbulin und den Zwergenkanzler für das klasse Rp und den nicht ganz jugendfreien Ausgang *ggg* 8)
Aber wir wissen ja was sich gehört :P
Lucy Bann

Post by Lucy Bann »

Pellandria, you are so much fun to roleplay with.
xBaurusx

Post by xBaurusx »

The tiny lizard was pretty interesting. Despite almost losing all me Munies!

Rachael is a fantastic character too. Well done.
Pterry

Lesska the Magnificent

Post by Pterry »

The more time I spend around Lesska, the more impressed I am with her RP. Really remarkable. I might even venture to say, the best in the game.

~PO Thig
Olaf Tingvatn

Post by Olaf Tingvatn »

well my mind just blanked on most of my day on illarion>_< uhm..the chiefy and Lok was fun running around with causing havoc and..well sitting on a bridge performing unsuccessful toll attempts..we can call that havoc..*cough cough* and the happenings in trollsbane after that was sorta fun to...tiiiiiiiiiiiirrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeedddd>,<
Ayla

Post by Ayla »

Naline and "Father" were awesome. Yay future torture-fests. <3
Apologies to Sarien for not getting around, Kae got stolen. :P Thanks to everyone.
Taiah

Post by Taiah »

Everyone Taiah met lately: Lesska, Cass, Fea, Minver, the other lizard sorry I forgot your name, and the unnamed elf looking for the rasp. Thank you for a very nice time.
Rugh'toh

Post by Rugh'toh »

Exceptional roleplay from the warrior down in the Graveyard. Long time since I had such intense RP with an "enemy" - Thanks :-)
Trokamm

Post by Trokamm »

Mein Dank geht an den wirklich tollen romantischen RP Abend mit Zanilka! Vielleicht wird noch was aus den beiden hehe
Katarine

Post by Katarine »

Dank an Shena, Fea und Aria! :D
Schön wars!!!
Shenandrea

Post by Shenandrea »

Katarine wrote:Dank an Shena, Fea und Aria! :D
Schön wars!!!
Das kann ich nur zurück geben.
Danke an euch drei, es war wirklich schön :)
Zanilka Daumenbrecher

Zwergenromantik 8) Hoffentlich verheddern sich nicht die Bärte dabei. :lol:

Wenn Du kein orkisches oder gar menschliches Benehmen an den tag legst, wer weiß wer weiß.
Vaesor

Post by Vaesor »

Rugh'toh wrote:Exceptional roleplay from the warrior down in the Graveyard. Long time since I had such intense RP with an "enemy" - Thanks :-)
So it was you in the graveyard! Well whoever else you met I hope they RP'd their way out of it better than I did. Anyways nicely RP'd from your side though! I was a little disturbed to why you wanted to slay me, but then I realised you were an Orc and it was in your nature to be that way I guess...

I luckily got away with a town portal book though and so did some other chap! RP'd my way outta that one eh!? :)
Llama

Post by Llama »

squee

Post by squee »

I liked Dain's RP and the way he tricked me.
Olaf Tingvatn

Post by Olaf Tingvatn »

i had a lot of fun at the lizard fishing competition:D sorry to leave so fast and without notice but my eyes was burning from nonstop IllaRION playing today..only time i was not laughing or grinning at the screen was when we had this talky wordy around the fire after the competitions was over...see?thats why i like orcs better;) less go smash dat ding obur der!hurrr! instead of, we have to find out sstuff about sssomething from a dream involving a ssspeaking rock?>_<oi vei...but i had fun in the beginning at thats whats matters really^^,
Quantus

Post by Quantus »

Not sure if this counts as RP, but whoever brought the golem to welcome me the second I entered trollsbane... made for an interesting start to my character's view on Gobaith, that's for sure. Was definitely not expecting to get clobbered by a giant golem the second I warped, and sadly TB was completely barren, too bad, that would have been great for RP.

PS. There is now a giant golem roaming inside of Trollsbane. Have fun.
Lexis Katarino

Post by Lexis Katarino »

Ich war diesesmal wieder ganz begeistert von Cassandria. Es macht immer wieder Spaß mit ihr! Leider war das RP viel zu kurz und wir mussten mitten drinnen abbrechen.

Zu Rhonja und der Fee (glaube Fea): Von euch war ich leider nicht sehr begeistert. War ziemlich anstrengend. Ich hatte keine Möglichkeit mich richtig zu Verstecken oder zu Reagieren... =( Schade drum.

Aber trotzdem war es wiedermal gut.
Trokamm

Post by Trokamm »

Also ich danke erneut Zanilka für das bsonders romantische Rpg gestern, aber auch Danke an Thanne und Tirana. Und wann wird die Feier sein :p?
Zanilka Daumenbrecher

Jo und heute erstmal, da rennt er doch tatsächlich mit ohne Hose rum und Balduin wird ganz schlecht dabei. *lol*
Ich sag Dir doch, kein s... vor der Hochzeitsnacht. *fg*
Arien Edhel

Post by Arien Edhel »

Bleiben wir doch mal beim Thema!
Whose RP did you like today?