Whose RP did you like today?

Everything about Illarion that fits nowhere else. / Alles über Illarion was inhaltlich in kein anderes Board passt.

Moderator: Gamemasters

Joxia Doral

Post by Joxia Doral »

Roland, Luc, and Dante with the 'Seeker' in the tavern...very interested to see where this goes...
Groot Knorchen

Post by Groot Knorchen »

Alnor, definitiv.
Endlich jemand, mit dem Ralen diskutieren kann, ohne dass die Person angenervt wegläuft :wink:

Auf vielfachen Wunsch eines einzelnen POs:
Hiermit danke ich Ilaya für exzellentes, witziges RP, das durchaus sehr viel Spaß macht. Die Verantwortliche möge sich als dafür bedankt und zum Weitermachen angeregt betrachten. Weiter so, Ilaya! :P
Alnor

Post by Alnor »

hehe, jau, hat wirklich viel Spaß gemacht :-)

Freue mich schon aufs nächste mal.. da geht es dann um mehr als um die Ehre der beiden, sondern Lehranstalt gegen Lehranstalt ;-)
Olaf Tingvatn

Post by Olaf Tingvatn »

Joxia, Luc, the elf necromancer ,cant remember his name>_<,and the warlord at the Trolls Bane workshop. very good little RP session we had:)
Ilaya Iselle van Illdoran

Post by Ilaya Iselle van Illdoran »

Groot Knorchen wrote:Alnor, definitiv.
Endlich jemand, mit dem Ralen diskutieren kann, ohne dass die Person angenervt wegläuft :wink:

Auf vielfachen Wunsch eines einzelnen POs:
Hiermit danke ich Ilaya für exzellentes, witziges RP, das durchaus sehr viel Spaß macht. Die Verantwortliche möge sich als dafür bedankt und zum Weitermachen angeregt betrachten. Weiter so, Ilaya! :P
Eh ja....danke :oops: .... jetzt komm ich mir verar... vor *lach*
Alnor wrote:hehe, jau, hat wirklich viel Spaß gemacht :-)

Freue mich schon aufs nächste mal.. da geht es dann um mehr als um die Ehre der beiden, sondern Lehranstalt gegen Lehranstalt ;-)
Bütte?? Hier wird kein Hahnenkampf veranstaltet, da wird sich Ilaya wehement gegen wehren *g*
Joxia Doral

Post by Joxia Doral »

Olaf Tingvatn wrote:Joxia, Luc, the elf necromancer ,cant remember his name>_<,and the warlord at the Trolls Bane workshop. very good little RP session we had:)
That was cool...the stammering response you had when you found out Jox has a kid with Wolf....I was REALLY laughing

Rogruk, Roland and Julius...esp Julius being offended because our doubt in him :wink:

Oh and last night...nice huggies with Sssari! :D
Julius
Location: My religion is better then the one Alex taunts you to join! Update: Alex secretly worships me.

Post by Julius »

Roland, Joxia, and the Warlord at the meeting today.

Zhuffie (you need to play more.. please!), Fayne, Val, Starling (same goes to you), Syrios, Ayla, and Dantagon later on in the evening.

But seriously.. to those two, play more please. :(
Sssari

Post by Sssari »

Eli for his incredible skills at describing scenes, and sounding insanely insightful to what his characters are talking about. Way to go man, it was powerful stuff ;)
Fayne Bridgewater

Post by Fayne Bridgewater »

Good fun with Julius, Zhaffie and Val tonight. :lol: :D :D
Avalyon el'Hattarr

Post by Avalyon el'Hattarr »

Aldan, Joxia and Luc.. sorry I had to leave so suddenly.. I hope I gave you a scare tough :P
Joxia Doral

Post by Joxia Doral »

Avalyon el'Hattarr wrote:Aldan, Joxia and Luc.. sorry I had to leave so suddenly.. I hope I gave you a scare tough :P
meh...you werent as scary as the big elf that followed us through the gate of Bane!! :P
Olaf Tingvatn

Post by Olaf Tingvatn »

Joxia Doral wrote:
Olaf Tingvatn wrote:Joxia, Luc, the elf necromancer ,cant remember his name>_<,and the warlord at the Trolls Bane workshop. very good little RP session we had:)
That was cool...the stammering response you had when you found out Jox has a kid with Wolf....I was REALLY laughing

Rogruk, Roland and Julius...esp Julius being offended because our doubt in him :wink:

Oh and last night...nice huggies with Sssari! :D

well I knew you had a child with wolf but Ram didnt^^, what is the point of having a story to tell when people need not ask you for it? thats why im going to most likely delete my chars history so people actually have to ask...^^ ,
Youchimitchu

Post by Youchimitchu »

So many people Avalyon Your always fun to see ig Aldan your an enigma to any profession Joxia well played to the Elf that followed us...your weird , and to every last person -I- meet and rpd with
Excellent I was entertained the whole time.
Llama

Post by Llama »

Just two more posts c'mon ;)
Aldan Vian

Post by Aldan Vian »

Joxia Doral wrote:
Avalyon el'Hattarr wrote:Aldan, Joxia and Luc.. sorry I had to leave so suddenly.. I hope I gave you a scare tough :P
meh...you werent as scary as the big elf that followed us through the gate of Bane!! :P
That Elf was scary... :?

But anyway Thanks to Luc, Joxia, Avalyon and everybody else.(including the annoying person by the workshop :roll: )
Kaila Galathil Travinus

Post by Kaila Galathil Travinus »

Shena! Thanks for the wonderful RP and helping with the last of the "Buried Lamp" quest. Garou, your help was wonderful!

I really enjoyed the RP of any Kaila saw at the quest.. a thread started in September is finally finished and thanks for all involved...the cute lizardess Zzss'aria, Azuros, Nalcaryos, Grukk.. sorry if I missed someone. :D
Shenandrea

Post by Shenandrea »

Kaila Galathil Travinus wrote:Shena! Thanks for the wonderful RP and helping with the last of the "Buried Lamp" quest. Garou, your help was wonderful!

I really enjoyed the RP of any Kaila saw at the quest.. a thread started in September is finally finished and thanks for all involved...the cute lizardess Zzss'aria, Azuros, Nalcaryos, Grukk.. sorry if I missed someone. :D
I enjoyed the "Buried Lamp" quest too. And a big thanks to Garou for the help and support you've given!
Also my little cute lizardess and everyone in Eliza's.

And i really enjoyed the talk with Ayla. I really think the two should meet as soon as possible again, to start where they had to part. I had a lot to laugh infront of the screen. :D
Muriel

Post by Muriel »

Ich sag dem "Meister" Danke, für ein wirklich erfrischendes und lustiges RP. :D Ich bin ja schon gespannt, wie prächtig sich dieser Meister noch entwickelt.
Und natürlich auch ein Danke an die Meisterin van Illdoran und ihren Begleiter, die so unpass.... :oops: äh unerwartet aufgetaucht sind. ;)
Alnor

Post by Alnor »

Ich danke der "Meisterin", dass sie das alles über sich ergehen hat lassen ;-)
Und natürlich den beiden Altmeisterin, die des Nachts umherschleichen :P
Mr. Cromwell

Post by Mr. Cromwell »

Thanks to the people present at the event (The GMs, the Players who played along) and later Ashayen for the discussion. The evening was really wonderful with the RP and this is the kind of stuff that keeps me interested in the game. :)
Na-Chaya

Post by Na-Chaya »

Na-Chaya says Thanks to all who have part in this little quest.

Unexpected things happened - but i loved all RP - <<33

Ashayen - such a wonderful Char and excellent PO *bows*
Bashyr - <3 a perfect played black panther
Wolf - for being suddenly a part in this quest as a scapegoat
Larien - the same - both with intense ways to play her role
Merung - for his patience and sharing the house with Na-Chaya
Eyda and Edward for watching mistrustful Na-Chayas work with Ashayen
all others who have met Na-Chaya during her stay in Gobaith :D

and last but not least our wonderful GM Mesha *hugs him*

For now Na-Chaya says good bye with a tear in her eye...
I'll miss to play her
Triton

Post by Triton »

bye.. :cry:
Horde of Bandits

Post by Horde of Bandits »

A superb plot and excellent roleplay in game and on the roleplay forum from all involved. It is sad to see it over.

Thank you to everyone involved including excellent assist from the GM.

formerly PO Bashyr
Last edited by Horde of Bandits on Sun Jan 25, 2009 10:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bellringer

Post by Bellringer »

My thanks to all the orcs who participated in the invasion tonight, the rp was great opn your parts. I'd happily go on a war path again with you guys. =]

Let's make sure that we set a good example of role-play to our enemies, so they can learn from us. ;)
Larien.

Post by Larien. »

Everyone today...thanks so much for letting me be involved. :D
Telathon

Post by Telathon »

Mein heutiges Dankeschön geht an die Cass und die Familie ittlehorn
Olaf Tingvatn

Post by Olaf Tingvatn »

everyone i met today, just awesome RP. especially blake, very good at playing insane^^, and Mel for that lengthy conversation we had:) OH and 2 days ago when me and Joxia went to the graveyard crypt to kill some reds.im starting to like this game alot again...:)
Ashayen

Post by Ashayen »

:? I truly hate it when Chars have to leave and that's the case *sniffs*
Na-Chaya, i thank you so much for the whole quest, for every encounter, for every lesson. You are a great roleplayer with very good ideas for a quest and i'm glad you could realise everything like you wanted it. <3 :D
Bashyr was a very well-played panther, you made a good job there. Thank you very much!
Wolf and Larien, great RP from your side, really!

Thanks Mesha for support but please, enjoy the warmth of a fire, the cold all the time was annoying, lol. :wink: :P <3

:shock: Edward! Yesh, that was the reaction i hoped to see one day and today he finally got angry, ha ha. Was extremely fun to play and wouldn't mind to see more of such encounters. :wink:
Sundo Raca

Post by Sundo Raca »

Yes it was all very fun.

Na chaya is very wellrped, slightly over the top but it definitely works well. Sorry to see her go. :wink:
Bashyr: well rped. I love the idea of playing an animal, im kinda jealous of you. :P
Ashayen: Very arrogant and disdainful, great fun.
Pheonix: I could feel the err.. love/hate. She is awesome! :)
Hodge

Post by Hodge »

I enjoyed Eli's lecture. Looking forward to the next one.

And a thanks to Manxome. You play your character well.