Whose RP did you like today?

Everything about Illarion that fits nowhere else. / Alles über Illarion was inhaltlich in kein anderes Board passt.

Moderator: Gamemasters

Avalyon el'Hattarr

Post by Avalyon el'Hattarr »

I know, you logged out, bitch :P
LifeWonder
Location: !! Don't send PMs/doves to this account. Send them to Karl !!

Post by LifeWonder »

I logged out like, 5 minutes after hiding and you didn't find me.. (I was at the hospital, you can ask Pella and Mel) but I came back when I figured you were still after me.
Calando

Post by Calando »

Ein Dankeschön an Aria, Roland, Neti und Cassandria für das lustige RP in Green hat spass gemacht...
*ein matschiger Handabdruck ist zu sehen*
:wink:
Sundo Raca

Post by Sundo Raca »

LifeWonder wrote:I logged out like, 5 minutes after hiding and you didn't find me.. (I was at the hospital, you can ask Pella and Mel) but I came back when I figured you were still after me.
Uh, i searched the hospital. Maybe you should've hung around longer <.<

Anyway, nice rp from you :)
Cassandria

Post by Cassandria »

Calando wrote:Ein Dankeschön an Aria, Roland, Neti und Cassandria für das lustige RP in Green hat spass gemacht...
*ein matschiger Handabdruck ist zu sehen*
:wink:
Die Oho-heit bedankt sich bei den Matschrittern, Schlammkriechern, Wüstlingen und Matschlingen :lol:
Hach, mir tut der Bauch weh. Lang nicht so viel gelacht. War cool!
annika

Post by annika »

Hach, das war toll. Danke nach Matschelstadt, auch an Rowan und Isa, mit denen eigendlich alles angefangen hatte.
Wenn die Oho-heit mir vergeben mag, nicht zuerst genannt zu sein..
auch die Matschelritter, Schlammkriecher und ehrenwerte Sanddiebe waren herrlich.
Joxia Doral

RP

Post by Joxia Doral »

Had nice time with Dji and getting to tour the academy...and of course the Kid....sneaky little bugger.
Gregory Hardcast

Post by Gregory Hardcast »

Kaelyn.. fun stuff. Also artimer recently.
Sssari

Post by Sssari »

Eli, Dren, Darius.

:D
HolyKnight

Post by HolyKnight »

SSSARI!
Netsrak Loren

Post by Netsrak Loren »

Ja auch von mir einen recht herzlichen und großen danke an Ihre Oho-heit *verneigt sich*, die Matscheldame, dem Matschelritter und dem Matschelstadt Sanddieb. Auch einen großen dank an Rowan und Isa.

*Ein paar matschflecken sind zu sehen.*
Achae Eanstray

Post by Achae Eanstray »

What a fun start to the day! Thank you Drathe and Dorsssska for helping carry the logs...Dorsssska, I just KNEW Achae would be dragged out of town if not for the help of the woman ((sry wish I could have gotten your name)) and Raiquen Heise. ALL excellent RP, thanks!
Lady Misha

Post by Lady Misha »

The wonderful time with Achea the Druid. TIIIIIMBER!

Especially good rp from both the passersby, the woman who ran for help, and good ol' thinlips who came to the rescue. :D

I absolutely loved roughing up the sweet selfless child of nature...

:P

Oh...and I'm gonna get ya!
*HUGS*
Ashayen

Post by Ashayen »

Achae Eanstray wrote:What a fun start to the day! Thank you Drathe and Dorsssska for helping carry the logs...Dorsssska, I just KNEW Achae would be dragged out of town if not for the help of the woman ((sry wish I could have gotten your name)) and Raiquen Heise. ALL excellent RP, thanks!
That was just me :P But hey that was some great RP from you two. Just logged in and *bang* RP, great! Also the helper!
Ayla

Post by Ayla »

*Snickers* Well, that was an interesting introduction for my good ol' boy Raiquen there. What more to ask for than a woman shouting at him to help and having to save another from an evil lizardess? ;)
Rhianna Morgan

Post by Rhianna Morgan »

Danke an die drei Zwerge heute in Varshikar fürs Schockieren, und an Zzss'aria und Shenandrea, für wirklich hübsches RP!

Was für ein lustiges, und interessantes Pärchen, bin gespannt was ich von euch zwei noch so höre und sehe!

-> Alan Dowland
Manron

Post by Manron »

Was für Zwerge? *pfeift vergnüglich vor sich hin und verschwindet*
Telathon

Post by Telathon »

Danke an die Shena und den Alan, sehr schönes RP:)
Last edited by Telathon on Wed Dec 10, 2008 5:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Shenandrea

Post by Shenandrea »

Rhianna Morgan wrote:Danke an die drei Zwerge heute in Varshikar fürs Schockieren, und an Zzss'aria und Shenandrea, für wirklich hübsches RP!

Was für ein lustiges, und interessantes Pärchen, bin gespannt was ich von euch zwei noch so höre und sehe!

-> Alan Dowland
Oh ja, da bin ich auch mal gespannt was das noch alles ergibt.
ein danke geht an dich Alan
und ein riesen großes dankeschön für ein wunderschönes RP von einer wundervoll gespielten Echse geht an meine kleine Zzss'aria.

And also Raiquen Heise Mr. charming niceguy... for the nice scene in Bane..
Hontus Ei

Post by Hontus Ei »

Pella, Fayne, Bert good... Eli good... RP with the tall man getting arrested? Not so good, but that may be anyone's fault. Oh, well.

EDIT: Thanks to Estralis for RUINING MY F***ING RP! J/k. That was quite hilarious!
Vern Kron

Post by Vern Kron »

Thank you to the Gm, and Taylor. Very fun. I hope you didn't take that as me saying I don't want to be involved though.
Julius
Location: My religion is better then the one Alex taunts you to join! Update: Alex secretly worships me.

Post by Julius »

I have to say the rp at the quest tonight was .. horrible to say the least. From a random elfess dying clothes to forced rp and your #mes getting ignored, I can't say I know what can be worst. But then again, the gm seemed rather confident his/her script was running right.
Amaria

Post by Amaria »

I actually thought the rp today was good.

Thanks to Fayne, Taylor, Artimer, Ayla, the gm and everyone else. I thought it was a good time....minus the random elfess dying clothes.

As for the "bubbly water" thing today...:(
Nalzaxx

Post by Nalzaxx »

I like the way the Demon held Artimer "snugly".

Very ferocious indeed.
Vern Kron

Post by Vern Kron »

Okay, everyone is bringing that up.. I thought the demon meant tightly.. was it teddy bear style? That would be.. creepy.

I liked everyone's rp tonight, I hope I wasn't tooo pushy, or didn't mess up anything anyone else had planned.. I just figured since everyone was moving away, well, he needs a victim!
Fayne Bridgewater

Post by Fayne Bridgewater »

Amaria wrote:I actually thought the rp today was good.

Thanks to Fayne, Taylor, Artimer, Ayla, the gm and everyone else. I thought it was a good time....minus the random elfess dying clothes.

As for the "bubbly water" thing today...:(
Ditto, for the most part, it was great. :D Taylor played a good hero with the dagger of Malachin :) Ayla was great, as always, the gm, Sssari, Amaria, Artimer, Greg, too. Julius as well, for the brief time he was there. And whoever else I missed..lol

All in all, a great time :)
Joxia Doral

RP

Post by Joxia Doral »

Wolf....curses to you...but some damn good RP :P
Revan

Post by Revan »

I did not feel my script was going according to plan because I did not have one. I did not want it to be a hack~n~slash, but sadly it ended up that way after Altrix killed my man in gray. Horrible? Thanks Julius. I would love for you to send me a pm telling me what got ignored. You are all welcome to criticize the quest if you want to call it that. I am sorry that I could not meet your expectations. Be well.

~~Revan
Fayne Bridgewater

Post by Fayne Bridgewater »

Revan wrote:I did not feel my script was going according to plan because I did not have one. I did not want it to be a hack~n~slash, but sadly it ended up that way after Altrix killed my man in gray. Horrible? Thanks Julius. I would love for you to send me a pm telling me what got ignored. You are all welcome to criticize the quest if you want to call it that. I am sorry that I could not meet your expectations. Be well.

~~Revan
No! I loved it! :? I was trying for the no hack-n-slash approach too...please don't be offended, most of us really really enjoyed it.
Sundo Raca

Post by Sundo Raca »

Joxia, HAR HAR! :twisted: