Whose RP did you like today?

Everything about Illarion that fits nowhere else. / Alles über Illarion was inhaltlich in kein anderes Board passt.

Moderators: Gamemasters, Community Managers

Post by HolyKnight » Wed Nov 12, 2008 9:10 am

Lovely time with all of you today. I am so glad to be back. Edward Ulrich nicely done for an Albarian ;). Then to Aldan for sure I look forward to some help from above *wink* *wink* *nudge* *nudge*.

Post by Fayne Bridgewater » Wed Nov 12, 2008 9:21 am

Where to start? Today was the best day I've had in awhile.

Edward, Ashayen, and Liam outside of Garon's-what I walked up on was great!

Liam afterwards-good, emotional rp, I'm interested to see where this will lead :wink:

Daelyn a bit later, the orc who tried to grab Fayne's butt and got a fist to the nose, Luc for not thinking Fayne was crazy when she seemed to be talking to herself...um...Rogruk for the ridiculous whispered offers...Amaria, of course. Faithful Valgor...Mel...erm...oh! Caynwyn and Amira (I think) outside the workshop and Julius for being...well, Julius...

Anyone I forgot, terribly sorry... :?

Thanks to all! :D

Post by Amira Ranevskaya » Wed Nov 12, 2008 9:57 am

Yes, the insane one trying to burn people was Amira.

Ssssoooooo much interesting role play. The most notable of which was probably that of Vyras (sp?), Mel, Fayne, Miss "I'm going to pull your hair", and Mr "Get naked". Everyone else was good too, but these were the people who I definately got to rp with and remember. Basically if you were there an interacted with me tonight, I thank you even if you aren't listed.

Post by Mr. Cromwell » Wed Nov 12, 2008 10:21 pm

Eyda and Ashayen. Fantastic. :)

Post by Ashayen » Wed Nov 12, 2008 10:23 pm

Well, thank you Edward! Was great to play the liar again, confused me a lot behind the screen >.< But i slowly have the feeling that she's going insane now.
Kudos to Eyda as well, sorry for torturing her so long :twisted: but it was too interesting what she muttered in her sleep :wink:

Illarion e.V.: Support Member

Post by Eyda » Wed Nov 12, 2008 11:13 pm

Thanks to Ashayen and Edward once more!
It was so much fun, watching and listen the two again, even if I was a bit confused by all the lies sometimes as well.
And I really had fun let my little one talk in sleep about things she maybe would have never dared to say otherwise. :wink:

Thanks to you both! *bows deeply and falls onto bed*

Post by Aegohl » Wed Nov 12, 2008 11:42 pm

Eyda wrote:Thanks to Ashayen and Edward once more!
It was so much fun, watching and listen the two again, even if I was a bit confused by all the lies sometimes as well.
And I really had fun let my little one talk in sleep about things she maybe would have never dared to say otherwise. :wink:

Thanks to you both! *bows deeply and falls onto bed*
Major props for Miss Eyda, who, unfortunately has repeatedly become victim of my limited knowledge of foreign languages and yet has been ever patient with me.

Post by Jason Felarion » Thu Nov 13, 2008 1:13 am

Dank an alle Beteiligten in Greenbriar heute, vorallem an diejenigen, die "von Anfang an" da waren. Immer noch "scared" vor dem, was kam und was kommen wird...

Zzzzzz, later :wink:

Post by Rincewind » Thu Nov 13, 2008 2:09 am

-> Nerwin

:D

Post by Youchimitchu » Thu Nov 13, 2008 7:17 am

The big fight at east gate today everyone there was fun .. Elderberry gottah say love that spell

to The gms
to Fayne , Amaria , the elf eating mushrooms ..... and umm... everyone else I met.

Post by WickedEwok » Thu Nov 13, 2008 11:00 am

I liked the encounter with the dragon, again ,)
It took a little long but you got to know more people... and I did not get eaten! yay

Post by Nerwin Weidenwind » Thu Nov 13, 2008 11:50 am

Jason Felarion wrote:Dank an alle Beteiligten in Greenbriar heute, vorallem an diejenigen, die "von Anfang an" da waren.

Ja, da kann ich nur zustimmen war wirklich sehr sehr gut um nicht zu sagen genial :)

Und dann noch ein spezial Dank an Goterik.

Post by Alber G » Thu Nov 13, 2008 12:37 pm

A bit late, but yesterday the James Bond RP with Fayne was funny :D.. Sneaking about in TB 8)
The uninterested Djironnyma was kind of a cliché actually considering what was happening OOCly.. :roll:
And the unfinised "beating" of Larien, Muhaha... Looking forward to finish that! :twisted:

Post by Rincewind » Thu Nov 13, 2008 4:29 pm

Das Klohaus...^^

Post by Rhianna Morgan » Thu Nov 13, 2008 5:33 pm

Nerwin Weidenwind wrote:
Jason Felarion wrote:Dank an alle Beteiligten in Greenbriar heute, vorallem an diejenigen, die "von Anfang an" da waren.

Ja, da kann ich nur zustimmen war wirklich sehr sehr gut um nicht zu sagen genial :)

Und dann noch ein spezial Dank an Goterik.
War klasse, ich hab es genossen, danke an alle die am Anfang und dann auch gegen Ende in der Taverne dabei waren! Wann geht das heute abend doch gleich weiter? Ich hoffe ich verpass net allzu viel weil ich eben nicht pünktlich kann...

Post by Alber G » Thu Nov 13, 2008 11:43 pm

Well, Fayne. Believe it or not. It was good RP from your side.. The GM was awesome =D ..Ashayen for very short, but good RP... Then again Fayne with Vulgar Valgor and Daelyn... Lucky me Daelyn had to go..

Edit:

Olive too!
Last edited by Alber G on Fri Nov 14, 2008 12:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post by Kranek » Thu Nov 13, 2008 11:57 pm

Danke an die Green Briar Besucher und Bewohner heute! Es war klasse! Vielen Dank!

Post by Jason Felarion » Fri Nov 14, 2008 12:00 am

Kranek wrote:Danke an die Green Briar Besucher und Bewohner heute! Es war klasse! Vielen Dank!
Jepp, und die gegen Ende äußerst erhitzt geführte Diskussion gab dem Ganzen noch eine ganz besondere Note.

Danke allen Beteiligten!

Post by Cassandria » Fri Nov 14, 2008 12:12 am

Jason Felarion wrote:
Kranek wrote:Danke an die Green Briar Besucher und Bewohner heute! Es war klasse! Vielen Dank!
Jepp, und die gegen Ende äußerst erhitzt geführte Diskussion gab dem Ganzen noch eine ganz besondere Note.

Danke allen Beteiligten!
Da schließe ich mich an!
Es war ein sehr schöner Abend. Danke euch allen

Post by Lacy Dracu » Fri Nov 14, 2008 12:16 am

Ersteinmal danke an alle die in der Rose dabei waren als der Drache dort war, vor allem das ich dem als unbeteiligte beiwohnen durfte. Es war wirklich klasse und hat mich doch beinahe manches mal vom Stuhl befördert wegen dem was die Zwerge so von sich gaben :wink: .

Danke auch an Pell für das RP gestern und heute, war wirklich klasse.

Thanks to Amira for the short RP. Iam glad to see the little one alive and back on Gobaith. :wink: :D

Und zu guter letz noch ein dank an alle die heute in Varshikar waren. Hat riesigen spaß gemacht. Besonderen dank für heute also an Dji, Guir, Aleytys, Katarine, Pellandria, Shara und die Halblingsdame in der Taverne. :wink:

Post by Ayla » Fri Nov 14, 2008 8:03 am

Hm, thanks to Amaria, Fayne, Valgor and the others in front of the Seahorse today. I loved the random tension Ayla always seems to cause with others at random, and always glad Amaria was a good sport for taking it in stride. ;)

But major props go to Julius tonight. Amazing RP as ever, thanks yet again.

Location: My religion is better then the one Alex taunts you to join! Update: Alex secretly worships me.

Post by Julius » Fri Nov 14, 2008 8:07 am

Too Lazy wrote:Hm, thanks to Amaria, Fayne, Valgor and the others in front of the Seahorse today.

But major props go to Ayla tonight. Amazing RP as ever, thanks yet again.

Post by Sssari » Fri Nov 14, 2008 8:23 am

That bird brain in the garden of the Seahorse.

Welcome, and I hope to see more. :)

Post by Rincewind » Fri Nov 14, 2008 8:48 am

Gestern in GreenBriar. Alle Anwesenden. Ich zähl sie aber nicht auf.. sonst vergesse ich noch jemanden und der ist mir dan böse ^^

lg
PO Goterik

Post by Katarine » Fri Nov 14, 2008 10:19 am

Nervenkitzel in Varshikar! :)
Danke an: Guir und Lacy für wirklich gute und spannende Vorbereitung auf Kommendes!
Hat mir sehr viel Spass gemacht mit Euch!!!!

Danke weiterhin Dji(verhunzt meinen Namen nicht)ronnyma, Aleytys, Aria, Roland und Netsrak für einen wahrlich geschäftigen Tag in Varshikar!!

Post by Alytys Lamar » Fri Nov 14, 2008 10:48 am

Katarine wrote:Nervenkitzel in Varshikar! :)
Danke an: Guir und Lacy für wirklich gute und spannende Vorbereitung auf Kommendes!
Hat mir sehr viel Spass gemacht mit Euch!!!!

Danke weiterhin Dji(verhunzt meinen Namen nicht)ronnyma, Aleytys, Aria, Roland und Netsrak für einen wahrlich geschäftigen Tag in Varshikar!!
schließe mich Dir und Lacy an :)

War außerdem amüsant in Briar die hitzige Diskussion mit zu erleben :P

Post by Cassandria » Fri Nov 14, 2008 10:34 pm

Die Messe und das Training bei den Zwergen hat Spaß gemacht.
Danke euch :)

Post by Rhianna Morgan » Fri Nov 14, 2008 11:41 pm

Greenbriar gestern, besonders die heisse Diskussion danach war spitze, des Rätsels Lösung selber bekam ich zum Großteil net mit weil einer auf die Kinder achten musste. Was solls, war auf alle Fälle super RP.

Thanks last but not! least to the GM who planned the quest of the Baron's landing near Greenbriar. It was so much fun, especially the discussions between the chars in German, without your ideas we would never have had that fun! Thanks!

Post by Fayne Bridgewater » Sat Nov 15, 2008 7:45 am

Artimer and Athian?...I enjoyed listening to you two argue tonight, and Valgor for being as watchful and vigilant as ever.

Thanks for insulting Fayne's ancient, Athian, I look forward to more :wink:

Liam, the brief rp was good, Julius as well, and Amaria, you always rock my socks off :P :)

Thanks everyone :D

Post by Friedwulfa » Sat Nov 15, 2008 9:33 am

Was much fun yesterday with Cassandria, Agnir, Thanseus and Boindil. And of couse with the very patiened Couple Cromwell. ;)

Return to “General / Allgemeines (Player Forum)”