Whose RP did you like today?

Everything about Illarion that fits nowhere else. / Alles über Illarion was inhaltlich in kein anderes Board passt.

Moderator: Gamemasters

Gregor Antus

Post by Gregor Antus »

Thanks Olivia; I had fun telling it to sucha good listener :D
Sssari

Post by Sssari »

My thanks goes out to Oliver and a fun RP tonight, glad to see your not gone my friend :)
Joxia Doral

RP

Post by Joxia Doral »

Sooo sorry Slazf for the interuption of your story but my unexpected friend just coudnt sit still but I greatly enjoyed all Rp with you today.

Dren and Mattin....and the new guy Astar it was great fun...
looking forward to more in the future.
Triton

Post by Triton »

Thanks... Lambert, it was a nice rp with Luthille on the river.. :wink:
Senrin der Ältere

Post by Senrin der Ältere »

Thanks to Rugh for rescuing an old orc
Ardian

Post by Ardian »

Danke an den "großen Mann" der fast nix sagte. Er hätte meinen Char. fast in Rage gebracht!
Triton

Post by Triton »

Dank an Alan auch wenn es Anfangs etwas aus dem Ruder gelaufen ist...und auch nicht gerade spassig geendet hat.. :wink:

Für die Gedult einen Pluspunkt..

und danke an die Möglichkeit an der Feier öffentlich aufzutreten.
Danke an Alle. (Luthille)
Dariya

Post by Dariya »

vielen Dank in erster Linie an Rorak und Julia, das Fest war spassig, hat schönes RP geboten

herzlichen Dank auch an Geralt :twisted: auch wenn Dariya dich nicht zwingend wieder sehen möchte, bin ich doch sehr gespannt, was noch folgt :wink:

Lambert war klasse, mein Pferdedoktor sowieso <3, Luthille, Nimra - ich hoffe, du findest nicht öfter Fliegen im Bier :wink:

danke an alle, die in der Taverne waren :D
Julia

Post by Julia »

Vielen Danke an Rorak für die tolle Idee und das schöne und gelungene Fest!:D
Ach ja.......nicht zu vergessen für seine Einlage als Sänger, ich mag das Lied .... :)

Herzlichen Dank auch allen anderen, die den Abend und die Feier so schön und rp-reich gestaltet haben: Lambert, Luthille mit ihrer Gesangsdarbietung, "der Inselbauer", Toran, Nimra und Dariya

...und an Geralt für die Feier und den darauffolgenden Tagesausklang

Und auch allen die einfach rein- und durchgeschneit sind oder ihre "eigenen Probleme" zu klären hatten.
Rhianna Morgan

Post by Rhianna Morgan »

Triton wrote:Dank an Alan auch wenn es Anfangs etwas aus dem Ruder gelaufen ist...und auch nicht gerade spassig geendet hat.. :wink:
Danke auch an dich, auch wenn das am Anfang verwirrend ohne Ende war und letztlich völlig entgegen meiner Erwartungen ausging, ich bin immer noch am Boden zerstört.
Ich sollte lernen mich besser zu distanzieren. Meine chars leben nur in meiner Fantasie, ich sollte das Mitleid für sie mal ausblenden. Geht nur leider nicht.
Achae Eanstray

Post by Achae Eanstray »

Thank you Azuros briefly Fianna, Artimer and Mattin for the nice RP at the hospital. :D
Joxia Doral

RP

Post by Joxia Doral »

chris and Ubbdiwak you guys are great.

Oops almost forgot...from earlier...Oliver and Magnus

and also Leva.
Olivia_Gales

Post by Olivia_Gales »

It's 4:20 over here so I thought I should get some sleep, but thank you to everyone today T__T

I especially had fun with Linden, Artimer, Kaila, Eli, Olive, and Della from earlier in the day, and then later on to everyone in the tavern including Slazf, Mattin, Eli, Kaila, Joxia, and Olive.
Kaila Galathil Travinus

Post by Kaila Galathil Travinus »

Almost 4A here, but I agree, it was a great day for RP, thanks Artimer and Eli for saving Kaila.. thank you Emily for healing, I loved the tavern...Sza..((sorry I have trouble remembering your lizards name :oops: )), Eli, Mattin, Joxia, Olive and Emily. :D

edited.. Slazf..and yes, would like to hear the end of the story.
Last edited by Kaila Galathil Travinus on Tue Jul 29, 2008 10:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Gregor Antus

Post by Gregor Antus »

Hmm, I like spending my nights in the tavern with everyone...All of you there did great roleplaying. I hope my story wasnt too scary :lol: Slazf is slowly healing, the process speeded with good friends at his side.
Sssari

Post by Sssari »

Damn I had a lot of fun with Eli, going to all these awesome places hidden in Gobaith.
Logrin Parr

Post by Logrin Parr »

Hmmmm how should I best articulate this....Aha! Inspiration has struck hold of me!

Rukka+Dress=:O

Very entertaining rp
Kamilar

Post by Kamilar »

Thanks to Magnus lately for helping me slowly limp back into the game. My rp will improve any time now, I promise. :D
Joxia Doral

RP

Post by Joxia Doral »

Rinal...well done. Sssari...always entertaining.
Hushed

Post by Hushed »

Joxia, fantastic as always. Mark, nice to see you again. Dantagon, great RP with you, nice meeting you.

Sssari. . . Purely amazing.
Sssari

Re: RP

Post by Sssari »

Joxia Doral wrote:Rinal...well done. Sssari...always entertaining.
Yeah, it was really fun and interesting, let me show off a bit more secretive side of Sssari. The rp after that with Rinal was also superb! :)
Ravaelo

Post by Ravaelo »

"DOYLE" , very sweet Char, good concept and I'm looking forward to play with you again.

The time went so fast, I really enjoyed the time IG with you <33
Gwendolyne Rothaide

Post by Gwendolyne Rothaide »

Ravaelo wrote:"DOYLE" , very sweet Char, good concept and I'm looking forward to play with you again.

The time went so fast, I really enjoyed the time IG with you <33
I enjoyed the RP very much also and want to find out more, the time seemed too short.

The RP with Nazarudin, and Magnus was nice also though brief.
Munalunder

Post by Munalunder »

Ich danke allen in Varshikar und vorallem Lara, war wirklich ein schönes Rp mit Verständigungsschwierigkeiten. ;)
Olivia_Gales

Post by Olivia_Gales »

Thanks to Della! :P Loool put her and Emily together and you've got two very evil gossip plotters xD Look out trollsbane here they come :P

Edit: Had to add in Sssari ^.^ thank you for the talk, it was much more fun than sewing :P Heheeee kinda inspirational in a way, made me remember why Emmie became a druid in the first place. <3
Lara

Post by Lara »

Danke an die Beteiligten in der Burg von Varshikar heute. War wirklich sehr schön und hat viel Spaß gemacht.
Besonders danke an Muna für die fürsorgliche Durchführung und anschließende Betreuung.
Aurora

Post by Aurora »

joi :D ich danke 'Apfelstumpf' ganz herzlich für ein überaus erfrischendes, unkonventionelles und sehr überraschendes RP ... ich freue mich auf eine Fortsetzung :wink:

einen ebenso lieben Dank geht an Dajmael, auch wenn das Treffen leider nicht wie geplant verlief, ich hoffe, das können wir bald nachholen, ich würde gerne mehr von den witzigen Emotes lesen :wink:

last but not least danke an Xandrina, die mir mit ihrer Mimik und Gestik wieder das Gefühl gegeben hat, ein 'Unmensch' zu sein :lol: :wink: ... aber ich kanns ihr gut nachempfinden, ich kenne Prüfungsangst auch noch zu gut :wink: <3
Lacy Dracu

Post by Lacy Dracu »

So..dann danke ich mal ganz herzlich Mary für ein interessantes wie auch tiefschürfendes RP und der kleinen Entscheidungshilfe. :wink:

Und...Gryphius, wiedermal erstklassig und ergreifend und mitreissend und Haare raufendes RP. Ja es war genial und recht emotional zumindest zum schluß hin. Freu mich schon zu sehen..wie das noch weiter geht.

Vielen Dank also an beide! :D
Gryphius

Post by Gryphius »

Lacy Dracu wrote:Und...Gryphius, wiedermal erstklassig und ergreifend und mitreissend und Haare raufendes RP. Ja es war genial und recht emotional zumindest zum schluß hin. Freu mich schon zu sehen..wie das noch weiter geht.
Weitergehen? Das ist das Ende, würde ich sagen. :twisted:

Aaach, Lacy rockt einfach, zumal ich diese jüngste Verwicklung gar nicht erwartet hätte. Weiter so!
Joxia Doral

RP

Post by Joxia Doral »

I enjoyed the nice bit of time spent in the tavern.... Dren, Rinal, Chris, and Sssari.