Whose RP did you like today?

Everything about Illarion that fits nowhere else. / Alles über Illarion was inhaltlich in kein anderes Board passt.

Moderator: Gamemasters

Dariya

Post by Dariya »

kudos ... :D quite some, who made my day today ;)

danke erst mal an den kleinen Quälgeist ... so sehr Dariya das kleine Flattervieh nicht mag, so sehr hab ich die Begleitung genossen ... ein schön gespielter Feenrich, nervig, aber nicht zu aufdringlich mit viel Witz und Charme gespielt :D

Maggi <3 love you

Rugh'toh and his friend at the tavern were fun ... an explosive combination with the 'mage' Johann ;)

... whom I met later on at the campfire again :D
Dariya mag Johann nu mal gar nicht, aber ich bin nahezu begeistert von dem Char ^^ schön gespielt, witzig, hat Charme ... danke ;)

last but absolutely not least Kenneth !!! *verneig*
was soll ich sagen ... ich bin platt, begeistert und gespannt ...
sooo lang auf der selben Insel, nie begegnet, definitiv was verpasst ;)
danke dir :D heute hat sich gezeigt, dass Bane ab und an doch was Gutes hat ;)
HolyKnight

Post by HolyKnight »

I had fun with Mark today a lot. I think I showed him across the entire map. :P

I have to declare that RPing with Misha and Sssari has made my day quite often. You two are fantastic rpers and I just wanted to tell you both that.

Watching Behemoth make some elf basically worship him was hilarious. Seriously scary character and the elf did a marvelous job groveling.
Sssari

Post by Sssari »

Gee, thanks Eli, your an awesome roleplayer as always too. For my fav rps today, i gotta go with Misha and Eli, the drunk dwarf who stole Sssari's new sword, Oliver and and everyone by the fire, props goes to the guy who cut off his own thumbs, that was great. Almost forgot, Rukka and co's fight at the Seahorse, that was rather entertaining.
I'd also like to also point out the true genius of Behemoth's character, I really want to see what he ends up doing.

-peace,
Brad
Kenneth Ladrus

Post by Kenneth Ladrus »

Dariya wrote:
last but absolutely not least Kenneth !!! *verneig*
was soll ich sagen ... ich bin platt, begeistert und gespannt ...
sooo lang auf der selben Insel, nie begegnet, definitiv was verpasst ;)
danke dir :D heute hat sich gezeigt, dass Bane ab und an doch was Gutes hat ;)
Kann das wieder nur bestätigen, tut mir sehr Leid, wie das geendet hat, aber das setzen wir sicher noch fort.
Danke für nen schönen Abend :P
Salathe

Post by Salathe »

Sssari wrote:I'd also like to also point out the true genius of Behemoth's character, I really want to see what he ends up doing.

-peace,
Brad
Haha thanks for helping us out, and sorry for leaving you in the desert >.<. Julius really wanted to log, so we were trying to get that done asap.
Olivia_Gales

Post by Olivia_Gales »

hehee had fun with Aeributt last night :P <3
Q-wert

Post by Q-wert »

Rugh, if the quality of the rp would influence battle, he would have won all duels :!:

Dariya und alle die beim Degenziehen mitgeholfen haben. :D

(Ideengeber war übrigens die Erninnerung an das Ziehen an Heringen auf einem diversem Metal- Festival.
Auch wenn es an den Haaren herbeigezogen scheint, so ein Zeug bekommt man wirklich fast nicht mehr aus dem Boden, wenn es erstmal drin ist)
Dariya

Post by Dariya »

ich hab zwar nicht mitgeholfen, dafür aber um so mehr beim Zusehen meinen Spaß gehabt ;)
sehr schöne Idee, klasse gemacht, danke dir :D
und danke auch für die "geschundenen Knochen" :roll: ;)
Harald Hradradr

Post by Harald Hradradr »

Thanks to Phillibald, Olive, Oliver and Leva! :D
Nessa Telrúnya

Post by Nessa Telrúnya »

Danke an Pellandria, es hat riesigen Spaß gemacht :)
Dren Da' Ruhk

Post by Dren Da' Ruhk »

Joxia Doral XD

Keep it up girl you are good!
Alytys Lamar

Post by Alytys Lamar »

Nordmark was pretty fun today, I enjoyed really the beer :P :P

*Und isch findsch Geheimnis schelber rausch* :lol: :lol:
Dariya

Post by Dariya »

:shock: meine Herren, da war ja ordentlich was los heute ...

hat mich gefreut, 'Lady Lamar' wieder zu sehen
Johanna war auch schön, hat Mut bewiesen ;)

RHIANNA !!! Drakondottir <3 *schnief* klasse, ich freu mich, weibliche Verstärkung zu haben ;)

Kenneth, schade, dass so viel los war, wir haben leider keine Zeit zum klönen gehabt

Toran war auch klasse ... Tjalf und du zusammen, das macht kaum ein Lachmuskel länger mit.

tja, der Kurzbesucher hat mich überrascht ... und neugierig gemacht. Ich bin gespannt, was da noch kommt.

Ich möchte vor allem Tjalf, nein korm danken. Ich war nur ingame, um ihm ein paar Sachen zu geben, nachdem ich mit einem RP gestern gar nicht klar gekommen bin, wollte ich Illa hinschmeissen.
Alle, die heute in der Mark waren, haben mir vor Augen geführt, was ... vor allem WEN ich vermissen würde, wenn ich mich von beleidigenden, übelst pöbelnden Spielern/Chars vergraulen lassen würde.

Danke, mein Lieblingsjarl <3

and in english ... not to be called a "racist bitch" ... :roll:
I thank everyone who was in the Northmark today, but especially korm.

I just went ingame to give him some stuff, wanted to quit Illa due to some - in my eyes - real bad insults, even if they were "only ingame"

... I would like to address some words to those two players/chars, I met yesterday at the gnoll forrest:

you for sure know, what the Norodaj think of elves and magic/magicians.
You go to their territory, fight and do magic there and call one of their inhabitants a 'racist bitch'.

I guess I know who you are and for sure I will try to avoid any further rp with you guys. That was a step too far, definitely!
Insults like 'racist bitch' or 'racist' definitely do not belong into a game.
I was really disappointed and upset, I still am.
But the people in the Northmark today made me take a deep breath and convinced me that I won't let some unmature insults - even if I would have wanted to kick the players &%$#$ real bad - spoil this game, which I really love.

stay nice ingame guys, we all play for fun, and those feelings I've gone through since yesterday really are not necessary !
Korm Kormsen

Post by Korm Kormsen »

dank euch allen! war'n schoener abend.
Gregor Antus

Post by Gregor Antus »

Hmm, I would have to say that I had and will continue to have an enjoyable time being moderately affiliated with Dain Laiden (shhh, its a secret) People like Dain allow a neutrally aligned character like Slazf (my char, for those who dont know) to show his undertones of a troubled past filled with centuries of accused heresy, countless deaths, and a lack of fellowship that he has been trying to heal of late (in other words, his dark side). I will have a hard time keeping Slazf's honorable nature about him with such ambitous outlaws to converse with. (I hope this stuff stays ooc, or Slazf may have some angry guild members to make ammends to :P)
Lrmy

Post by Lrmy »

PO Slazf, I enjoyed your RP greatly. Not sure who you are exactly, but in my opinion the RP was really wonderful for anyone.

Joxia has also been amazing to play with lately.
Gregor Antus

Post by Gregor Antus »

Thanks for the compliment :D
Hmm, do you mean that you are not well aqainted with Slazf yet? I hope that will change over time (to allow more benefits between our organizations, and for the fact that I find Dain to be an interesting character) I suppose I have played Slazf as a recluse, and just recently started him up with meeting alot of other characters. It's a pity I havent seen much of Joxia's RP'ing. Whenever I have spoken to her IG, she tends to greet me with a customary hello, and then attend to other business before even making light conversation. I hope that will change, as I have seen others complimenting her RP.
Joxia Doral

Post by Joxia Doral »

Lrmy wrote:
Joxia has also been amazing to play with lately.
Always expect the unexpected with Dain...It was some very eventful and interesting RP tonight! :twisted:
Gregor Antus

Post by Gregor Antus »

Hmm, a pity I missed it :cry:
Rhianna Morgan

Post by Rhianna Morgan »

Danke an alle die gestern Abend beim Nordmarkt waren, vor allem zwischen 23.00 und 1.00 - als ich da war :wink: .
Ich wollte ja eigentlich aus Müdigkeit gar nicht ig kommen aber dachte dann: schau kurz vorbei, da scheinen noch paar ig zu sein...

Und die zwei Stunden die ich dann blieb ehe mich der Schlaf übermannte zeigen eigentlich deutlich was ihr für gute RPer seid. Das geht vor allem an Dariya, Tjalf und Toran.
Danke!
Toran

Post by Toran »

Ich fühle mich tief geehrt, erwähnt zu werden, aber ich war da als RP-Anfänger nur jemand, der vom laufenden Gespräch profitieren konnte. Die anderen, vor allem Tjalf und Dariya, haben dafür gesorgt, dass es so schön wurde.

Jedenfalls freue ich mich auf das nächste Bier mit dieser "Bande".

:lol:
Olivia_Gales

Post by Olivia_Gales »

I want to say thank you to everyone Emily talked with yesterday ^.^

Specifically Olive, Juaquita :P hehee hope I'm spelling the name right >.>, Phibol, and Magnus although I wish the rp could've lasted longer but I had to go :(
Rhianna Morgan

Post by Rhianna Morgan »

Auch heute wieder Danke an die Nordmarker und wer sonst noch so da oben rumlief. Sehr schöner Abend. Vor allem begeisterte mich heute unsere Frauenpower: 3 Clandottirs auf einem Haufen! :D
Rugh'toh

Post by Rugh'toh »

Alright, this is a big thank you posting for the last couple of weeks :-)

Thanks to Pot for very nice roleplay. I like that char and it is always nice to meet you!

Special thanks to the new player Orgis Ug! You play the orcs so good I can't believe you have just started with the game!

Olive, for being an oomie orc!

Well, and finally the orc meeting this night:
First, I want to say sorry to those who attended for the quite long time this eve lasted!
But I think it was worth! There were so many moments in the conversation of such high tension I just thought: omg, now its close to explosion! ;-)

So, thanks a lot to Rok Kré Ho, Braddokk and Hu'greu! Great to see so many orcs!
And of course many, many thanks to Gryphius and Aleytys for being brave enough to enter the nest of orcs.

Thanks go to Nitterrrrz who made the caves more lively than they have ever been before ;-)

And also thanks to Magnus - although it is complete nonsense that you could pass all orcs to get into the cave, it is nice to get some coins from you ;-)

The next orc meetin probably will be more about war than about long discussions :-)
Matron

Post by Matron »

Get a feature that makes them scream when intruders are present. <3
Alytys Lamar

Post by Alytys Lamar »

WOW.. just Wow, this was really an intense evening.

*Bows before the Orcs* Well played and I agree, some times Aly was near to unsheat her blades immediately ... the situation was at a lot of moments very explosive.

So my thanks going to the Orcs, especially Rugh'toh .. you are a great leader :D
Gryphius for just being Gryphius brilliant as always and last but not least Magnus for being a little stubborn Idiot :P
Joxia Doral

RP

Post by Joxia Doral »

First of, My bro Darius, All the way to Hellsbriar eh?
Secondly to grubwik...you were Great!
Shessidyr

Post by Shessidyr »

The short encounter with the Elfess at the swamp was very promising! Very good char who confuses me now :P But i'll keep on trying to meet her again as soon as possible, 'cause she made me curious :wink:

--

Das kurze Zusammentreffen mit der Elfe am Sumpf war sehr vielversprechend. Sehr gut ausgespielter Char, der mich nun doch etwas verwirrt :P Aber ich werde versuchen sie schnellstmöglich nochmal zu treffen, denn sie hat mich doch arg neugierig gemacht :wink:
Olivia_Gales

Post by Olivia_Gales »

A thank you to Linden, Amaria, and Maldun ^.^ So happy you are back Ruben!!! :P *hugs forever* it was very much fun to play with Linden again.
Gryphius

Post by Gryphius »

Yesterday's negotiations in the holy mountain were intense indeed: Almost every second you expected the powder-keg to blow. Great performances by all participants, particularly the orcs. Only thing i missed was a dinner of worms and maggots, just how hedgies like it. *g

Magnus - beyond description. That guy's more loony than all characters from "One flew over the cuckoo's nest" combined. And that cruel sense of humor - just gotta love it.

Lastly, that nameless fairy-boy was a treat. I hope i'll be less fatigued when he and Gry meet next time.