Whose RP did you like today?

Everything about Illarion that fits nowhere else. / Alles über Illarion was inhaltlich in kein anderes Board passt.

Moderator: Gamemasters

Juliana D'cheyne

Post by Juliana D'cheyne »

Alytys Lamar wrote:Okies.. I'll thank all around Varshikar. Guir, Yusuf ( be carefully Aly is not always in such a mood :P ) all around the Academy, Dji, Munalunder and Werner v. M., in the early morning again Mr. Swift.

And last but not least Juliana :wink: :P Could be get interesting in the future.
VERY interesting! Always enjoy the RP with Aly
Tanistian_Kanea

Post by Tanistian_Kanea »

un named FEMALE human :wink: i actually loled, i had fun. your character got so mad at being called man, though seemed dense. it was awesome.

edit: first time playing a character high, makes enough sence for a fairy to though, they like having fun, i'd imagine alot get into sibanac at one point.
Spike

Post by Spike »

Just wanted to say I have had a blast with you all the last two weeks, Joxia and Mattin especially.

po Vicious
Matron

Post by Matron »

I love how almost everyone thinks different of Magnus (reminds me sometimes of "The Pretender") :P Thanks for the fun.
Katarine

Post by Katarine »

Ich hatte viel Spass mit Dronrul, Guir und dem Trinker Ruben!
Danke! :D
Jupiter
Developer

Post by Jupiter »

Rubenius :P

Hat Spaß gemacht in Varshikar. Und gerade erst heuet den Char erstellt, so macht ein Start doch Spaß ^_^
Dronrul
Senior NPC Scripter

Post by Dronrul »

Jup, hat mir echt gefallen, danke an alle :D
Garou

Post by Garou »

Vielen Dank an:

Munalunder, Aria, Andor, Netsrak, Saril

wirklich schönes RP!!!! (als KUH und als Magierin ;) )

______

Natürlich auch für die kurze Szene in Varshikar an:

Dronrul, Pellandria, Katarine, Guir
Achae Eanstray

Post by Achae Eanstray »

Lennier, thanks for the very nice RP at the onion field... *can't believe is the first time Achae has met you*.
Silverwolf

Post by Silverwolf »

Hui, das kurze Rp mt Saril hat ber Spaß gemacht....!
Sundo Raca

Post by Sundo Raca »

Killing Kaelyn was fun!

Nice rp from her and zavar. :wink:
Douban

Post by Douban »

Thanks to Mark and Joxia for the pleasant roleplay at the onion field. :wink:
Joxia Doral

rp

Post by Joxia Doral »

Harok always a good time

Deuce..actually thought you were kinda cute today :)
Alytys Lamar

Post by Alytys Lamar »

A really really BIG THX.. the MUK Quest was pretty sweet.
I enjoyed all very much, Lervo, MUK, his MA. <33

before Varshikar was great RP too with Baxley, Lervo and Mr. Swift. So all in all this was a very nice start into the weekend :)

*blows kisses to all who were involved and the GM's too*
Q-wert

Post by Q-wert »

Ich schließe mich völlig oben an, agbesehen davon, dass jedes Lervo durch Aleytis ersetzt wird.
War wirklich schön. :D
Zak

Post by Zak »

Nice job done by the multiple-name-guy and the goblin-carrying princess ;)
Konrad Knox

Post by Konrad Knox »

I enjoyed RP with Dain, Altrix, Felix, Joxia, Bidukan, and Zavar up to the point until Zavar requested an RP fight, and me, being my usual self, granted it, and then, surrounded by 4 people emoting tying him up with a rope, he just emoted "#me steps away" and ran off.
So, as harsh as it sounds, I'll have to agree with Nitram and start clouding people. No hard feelings, assassins. No more pure RP fights. If you wanna win, train your chars. I'll still emote, but once I emote an attack, I will ctrl click.
I feel sorry for the orcess in the tavern the other day, her RP fight was very well carried out, and she didnt try to escape, but she got ctrl-clicked by like 2-3 people in the midst of an RP scene, so I guess it's just the way to go.

I also enjoyed time spent throughout the days with Artimer, Julius, Olive, Wolf, and the usual bonfire crew.
Zavar

Post by Zavar »

I have enjoyed everyone's rp Except that Dain said ties him up, stepped away, and still held the rope. I assume that meant that the rope was in Zavar's hand or something, and he was walking around tieing him up. So I left. I like everyone's rp tonight, as it still continues. Sorry if I misunderstood the #me.
Baxley Perthsson

Post by Baxley Perthsson »

Alytys Lamar wrote:before Varshikar was great RP too with Baxley, Lervo and Mr. Swift. So all in all this was a very nice start into the weekend :)

*blows kisses to all who were involved and the GM's too*
Auch schönen Dank in die Runde. Das war ziemlich lustig, wie Aley so hartnäckig Bax zum Waschen überredet hat. Im Nachhinein find ich es schade, dass ich nicht mit der Gruppe und dem Goblin mitgekommen bin. :?
Joxia Doral

RP

Post by Joxia Doral »

Loved the RP with Konrad, Dain, Felix, Altrix,Zavar, Bidukan....
did I forget anyone?
and Misha....
Sundo Raca

Post by Sundo Raca »

Konrad Knox wrote:I enjoyed RP with Dain, Altrix, Felix, Joxia, Bidukan, and Zavar up to the point until Zavar requested an RP fight, and me, being my usual self, granted it, and then, surrounded by 4 people emoting tying him up with a rope, he just emoted "#me steps away" and ran off.
So, as harsh as it sounds, I'll have to agree with Nitram and start clouding people. No hard feelings, assassins. No more pure RP fights. If you wanna win, train your chars. I'll still emote, but once I emote an attack, I will ctrl click.
I feel sorry for the orcess in the tavern the other day, her RP fight was very well carried out, and she didnt try to escape, but she got ctrl-clicked by like 2-3 people in the midst of an RP scene, so I guess it's just the way to go.

I also enjoyed time spent throughout the days with Artimer, Julius, Olive, Wolf, and the usual bonfire crew.
Why should you always win? How childish.

Just to clarify on that, i think its kinda pushing it to have a go at someone for using limited rp when that same person mixed up ooc and ic in the same scene.
Last edited by Sundo Raca on Sat Jun 28, 2008 9:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LifeWonder
Location: !! Don't send PMs/doves to this account. Send them to Karl !!

Re: RP

Post by LifeWonder »

Joxia Doral wrote:Loved the RP with Konrad, Dain, Felix, Altrix,Zavar, Bidukan....
did I forget anyone?
and Misha....
Always forget the quiet ones huh. >:3
Bidukan

Re: RP

Post by Bidukan »

Joxia Doral wrote:Loved the RP with Konrad, Dain, Felix, Altrix,Zavar, Bidukan....
did I forget anyone?
and Misha....
Don't forget Logrin, I laughed alot when Altrix fell sick and Logrin tried to stole his shoes.
Zavar was quite quick to be a deadly wounded guy.

To the elf that stolen me the dagger today, please next time you do, do it with rp. I showed you the dagger keeping it on my hand and you did take it with no emoting, just taking it from the floor and running away. That's not fun.
Toran

Post by Toran »

Ich möchte Katarine von Maibach danken.
Ein sehr schönes RP, der Tag war sehr spannend, schade, dass ich schnell weg musste.

Ich hoffe auf Wiederholung.
Harald Hradradr

Post by Harald Hradradr »

I want to thank Joxia, for she is enriching the possibilities of my characters roleplay by a wide margin.
Konrad Knox

Post by Konrad Knox »

Sundo Raca wrote: Why should you always win? How childish.
I don't always win. I allowed 2 assassins to best me in an RP-played fight. But that time was rediculous. The bad guy was uncareful enough to stay close to town, and he got surrounded on all sides. That's why the "RP" way had to account for it. I am noticing people using "RP" as an excuse to just run off.
Just to clarify on that, i think its kinda pushing it to have a go at someone for using limited rp when that same person mixed up ooc and ic in the same scene.
Please clarify in details. No ooc knowledge is being used, and I am asking you to answer to that in a PM please. All knowledge Konrad has, he has IC.
Llama

Post by Llama »

Sssari... he may be new but he already has a great RP background and is an amazingly good roleplayer.
Katarine

Post by Katarine »

Danke, Aleytys! :)
Hat Spass gemacht mit dir!
LifeWonder
Location: !! Don't send PMs/doves to this account. Send them to Karl !!

Post by LifeWonder »

Theon. =)
Rugh'toh

Post by Rugh'toh »

Well, today there was light and shadow. I will write down here both anyway.

Silas' RP made me quite upset today - please, mages, please use your powers wisely!

But then it was more than a pleasure to play with Lady Bird, Aleytys 'coldness' Lamar, after a full RL year or so again. Thanks for a revival of the old times ;-)