Whose RP did you like today?

Everything about Illarion that fits nowhere else. / Alles über Illarion was inhaltlich in kein anderes Board passt.

Moderator: Gamemasters

Munalunder

Post by Munalunder »

Einen großen Dank an Mareda, auch wenn das ganze für meinen Geschmack zu schnulzig war, war es doch auf die schnulzige Art schön, schade das man das nur einmal machen kann ;)

Auch danke an die anderen die Muna ertragen mussten, jetzt wird es wieder besser :D :D
Julius
Location: My religion is better then the one Alex taunts you to join! Update: Alex secretly worships me.

Post by Julius »

Where are the pictures of me? I was there :P
Ayla

Post by Ayla »

Hm, thanks to all of the people in the past days. Too tired to really list them all. As for today, however... Thanks to Seregon, Will, Emily, Damien, Gildon, Artimer, Lithiel, Thera (I think was the name..), Addie, Nell and last but far from least, Gregory. The various scenes from tavern to both campfires were very entertaining today. <3 all. To any and all that I slipped to mention, forgive me and know that it was enjoyable as well.
Guir Rabenflügel

Post by Guir Rabenflügel »

Die Fee <3 :wink:
Tirana

Post by Tirana »

Boindil wrote:Von allen Beteiligten heute wunderbares RP, hat Spaß gemacht...
Mir auch!

*Boing und Manni einen Keks schenkt* :wink:
tarzi-kins

Post by tarzi-kins »

Last night my internet died and it sucked because Lith was having vast amounts of fun talking to Julius with Emily Xahep. Just, wow.
"Have you bought leather?"
"At times. Good stuff, you know."
LMAO. :'D

And Khagmur, aaaaas usual. (:
Julius
Location: My religion is better then the one Alex taunts you to join! Update: Alex secretly worships me.

Post by Julius »

I never understood the leather thing!
Olivia_Gales

Post by Olivia_Gales »

Muahahaa and you never will :P

Thank you to everyone at the funeral <3

I loved the speeches, Maurie's definately made me curious :P

and also a special thanks to Lithiel, Lahja (sweetheart :P), and William <3

hee just wanting to add a few things seeing as I rp'ed an insane ammount today and so the list goes on XD

Magnus you freak :P most confusing character, and yet amazing!!! He is like a puzzle gah and I must solve it >.> !!!!<3 thanks to everyone at the wedding reception, and to Gregory and Maurie for the talk although it was a bit unpleasant >.> *coughcough* Maurie not that Emmie wasn't bad as well :P <333 gosh eh....I've made this post really long >.> sorry and aded here at the end a wow eh....depressing :P to Artimer and Kaelyn, being last, but not least of course ;)
Last edited by Olivia_Gales on Sun Jun 01, 2008 9:09 am, edited 2 times in total.
Lahja

Post by Lahja »

lucky day for Borgate ... I guess I've never sen the tavern that crowded :D

Olivia_Gales wrote:... Lahja (sweetheart :P)
:shock:

I would have loved to stay longer, but following 7 chars in English was a tad too much for me ;)
... hope to meet the ladies again, though :)
Konrad Knox

Post by Konrad Knox »

Jesus Christ, everyone at the wedding by the altar, though there we only six of us, definitely a huge thanks to Isilwen for conducting the ceremony.
We first thought it was going to be quiet and private like the wedding was, but man, the surprise party at the reception was insane!
So many people got drunk it was great!
Big thanks to Kaelyn for the dances and for sticking around through the whole thing. Thanks to Darius for getting totally hammered.
Thanks everyone who attended, thanks to Behemoth for the ring, thanks to Olive and Leva for the pies...
Finally, thank you Indril for playing Konrad's bride and doing this whole madness with me.
Deinarious

Post by Deinarious »

I enjoyed my RP with Lithiel after the wedding reception I wasn't invited to. Awesome.
tarzi-kins

Post by tarzi-kins »

Yeah! Dei was loads of fun. I am definitely looking forward to meeting him again. (:

Also would like to thank Emily and Gregory for the very brief tavern scene-- I was in a bad mood and that helped get it out.
Everyone at the funeral was good, although I started crying again.

And the reception...
Wow. I'm not even going to get into that. XD!
Konrad Knox

Post by Konrad Knox »

we invited everyone - it was in the RPG board. Whoever passed the tavern, people dragged in. The table dancing was off the hook, the girls were great and people talked so fast it was impossible to follow conversations. and Darius got really drunk.
Gregory Hardcast

Post by Gregory Hardcast »

The wedding reception was.. loud. But fun. I think i got a headache reading it XD

po's kaelyn, emily xahep and the girl in the tavern gregory called a bitch good stuff. lol
Matron

Post by Matron »

All the people my char traded with during the last week.
All the people my char bothered during the last week.
All the people my char went on a map-hunt with during the last week.
Uhm... Emily and Starling for a more individual roleplay. *nod nod*
tarzi-kins

Post by tarzi-kins »

First and foremost was Thaazek. o.o Very good rp, I loved it.
Darius was interesting...I don't think Maurie has ever seen someone bend down and bash their head open on the road before.

Also the scene with Borgate. Tipsy-Maurie was fun. :'D
Julius

Post by Julius »

you didn't like our brief encounters, charlie?!
tarzi-kins

Post by tarzi-kins »

Oh, yes.
Julius was good, too, except he worsened the impression he was making on Maurie. XD
Joxia Doral

RP

Post by Joxia Doral »

Ayla...your animosity can truly be felt..
tarzi-kins

Post by tarzi-kins »

Ahh, let's see. Today there was Maurie's talk with Blondie who was...pleasant as always; Lith's prank with Olive and Emily on Artimer which was a ton of fun until Olive, ah...woke him up. XD Dei was interesting once again and thank you Artimer and Emily for the stories. n_n Eavesdropping was interesting, though Maurie has pretty much given up. The old dwarf Maurie met by the fire, as well as Anisette, I think her name was?-- that was nice rp. (: Amaymon was good, too. <3

Oh, and Lith's brief meeting with Logrin. It's always nice to see him.
Olivia_Gales

Post by Olivia_Gales »

okiiies hmm ^.^

I want to thank Artimer, Olive, and Lithiel for the prank :D and Darius, Jellindar, Lithiel, Linden, Artimer, and Dei for the story telling ^.^ and then finally Linden, Artimer, Gregory and Kaelyn for the dancing >.> <.< eek
Ayla

Post by Ayla »

Yesterday was an interesting day, sorry I was too tired to post then.

For Ayla, thanks to Ricardo, the 'watching' thief-looking dude person, Dantagon, Joxia, everyone that watched the duel and in brief passing, Gregory. Lastly, though, thanks to Jorokar for the very touching scene at the eastern gate.

And for Kaelyn, I don't even know where to begin. First off, thanks to the MASSIVE group a few days before at Konrad's and Indril's party. It got too fast even for me. Haha. Then, thanks to Artimer, Gregory, Emily, Maurie and Linden for the fun in the tavern. I think Emily and Kae really made the boys nervous. ;)
Afterward, yes with an eavesdropping Maurie... Thanks to Gregory for the Seahorse dance. :P I think for a moment there, even Kae's heart skipped a beat.

Muaha, anyway.. Anyone I forgot, many apologies. I've had fun, the past few days. <3
Julius

Post by Julius »

you forgot me :? :cry:
Colin Smalls

Post by Colin Smalls »

bye lith and charlie..

Colin and myself will miss ya :P
Matron

Post by Matron »

Being jailed was fun though it was sadly quite chaotic due to all the sick people in the prison.

Had to log out, need to learn some chemistry. Night : )
Logrin Parr

Post by Logrin Parr »

The highwayman inccident with Dayne, I beleive that was his name...sorry about how that turned out.

Being jailed and remaining optimistic while driving Ricardo off the walls was fantastic.
De Leon

Post by De Leon »

Yep the insane sing along was fun shame I ran out of time, is Logrin really that insane?
Gregory Hardcast

Post by Gregory Hardcast »

Id like to thank everyone whose rped with Greg recently, in particular: Julius, Maurie Reems, Artimer, Emily Xahep, Jorokar, Dantagon, and recently Gorim.

Special credit to Kaelyn, awesome rp from her in the past four days or so, very impressed, its been fun :wink:
Aurora

Post by Aurora »

danke an Rhianna, ein schönes RP, eine nette Herausforderung ;)
ich bin auf den Fortgang der Geschichte schon gespannt :D
Llama

Post by Llama »

<3 Magnus