Whose RP did you like today?

Everything about Illarion that fits nowhere else. / Alles über Illarion was inhaltlich in kein anderes Board passt.

Moderator: Gamemasters

Mr. Cromwell

Post by Mr. Cromwell »

Partially delayed, but thanks to Ashayen, Tristan and some other interesting ones for the past few days.
Fianna Heneghan

Post by Fianna Heneghan »

I had fun with Avalyon, even though he scared my Fianna. Thanks for the great RP.
Avalyon el'Hattarr

Post by Avalyon el'Hattarr »

I had fun with Fianna, even though she scared my Avalyon. Thanks for the great RP.

:P
Faladron

Post by Faladron »

I swear, lower the sucess rate for finding honey.

There are far too many characters smelling like honey and flowers,
probably poisonous honey too because they all seem the same in the head, somewhat numbed.

*giggles yestingly and prances off into the sunset with both a frown and even smile lingering on his marble tender lips and ivory face while he uncross crosses his legs*
Ayla

Post by Ayla »

That was actually pretty funny because I thought the same as I read over my own saved description. Thing is, it's all deceptive. Anyway, thanks for the short RP Fala, even if your reaction was totally sarcastic. :P

As for everyone else today, thanks to Tristan and Mathanial Caine, Lithiel, Drathe, Jorokar, Dantagon, Logrin, Colin, Avalyon, Daelyn, "Black Alice", Misha and in general everyone else I met today. The workshop, by the way, was very fun and entertaining as well as informational... ^^
Faladron

Post by Faladron »

I do not thank you as you play the same character concept with all 5 of your characters (snobby bossy over the top ... women ) and it gets boring having to deal with characters that give you the impression you should be thankfull that they spent their time with you over and over again.

And if you realize yourself that all of your characters seem awefully similar, perhaps it'd be time to make a difference then and try to play a different role.

(I suggest orc or dwarf, they're something totally different than humans/elves in my opinion, and as far as I was concerned I had much fun roleplaying my dwarf back in times in contrast to Faladron)
Ayla

Post by Ayla »

Eh, to each their own. If you don't see the differences, sorry.. I'll make them clearer to you next time you bother. I've been told this recently and no worries, I am actually trying to change it. Big surprise, I'm sure. But yeah, despite how boring all of my characters are to you, I still offer thanks for the spared time. *Shrug*
Julius
Location: My religion is better then the one Alex taunts you to join! Update: Alex secretly worships me.

Post by Julius »

Most of your chars act the same. They just have different professions.
Colin Smalls

Post by Colin Smalls »

Nah ignore them. Your characters are fine. There are clear differences, and i enjoy rping with them as they are. Its only natural for all your characters to share similarities, since elements of your own character will usually come out when you roleplay anyway. *hugs* :)
Fooser

Post by Fooser »

I haven't been able to tell them apart, then again I don't know if I've even spoken with them all, so that's a good enough job. Also, to my knowledge she doesn't abuse OOC information, obsess over skills, lack any separation between OOC and IC to the point where she flips out on people over MSN. But of course, those things never happen at Illarion right? Especially from people who criticize others roleplay as if they are God's gift to humanity.
Greisling
Beginner NPC Scripter
Location: Go for more communication between Players and Staff

Post by Greisling »

Imho this is not the rigt place nor the right way to talk about personal styles of RP. This thread is about supporting each other, not about making each other down. Please give some comments via PM, since for me I get a strange feeling if people are accused for something in public with little reason and sense.
Harald Hradradr

Post by Harald Hradradr »

@Greisling: Word man!

@all: Back to topic I say; with thanks to Katarine, Dedra and Leva.
Colin Smalls

Post by Colin Smalls »

Aeridor, Kaelyn, tristan. Good stuff from you guys.
Tristan Caine

Post by Tristan Caine »

Yes definitely: Colin, Aeridor, Kaelyn...that was some fun time. Even Lithiel, and some others who had a shorter encounter. Thanks :)
*rubs his hands together* :twisted: (I hope this will keep getting even more interesting :P)
tarzi-kins

Post by tarzi-kins »

Pfft. Lith broke down into hysterics after Tristan left, actually.
As terrible as this is, yes, it was much fun. XD
Thanks to Logrin for slapping her, hee.
Daelyn

Post by Daelyn »

Tristan Caine wrote:Yes definitely: Colin, Aeridor, Kaelyn...that was some fun time. Even Lithiel, and some others who had a shorter encounter. Thanks :)
*rubs his hands together* :twisted: (I hope this will keep getting even more interesting :P)
I enjoyed that myself, even though it seems things are a little out of controll now... Well, yet another thing to worry about for Aeridor I supose.
Ayla

Post by Ayla »

Uh.. Wow.

Thanks to -everyone- today, it was awesome. Tristan, Colin and Aeridor in the tavern.. Then the campfire/river talk with Aeridor (With Tristan snooping, yes :P ) was wonderful. And to think you were half asleep while writing, too. ;)

Uhm, afterwards a thanks to Logrin, Lithiel, Artimer and "Belty"(Thane) for the tavern scene, even if Kaelyn morphed into indifferent, heartless b*tch.

THen a lovely little note to Konrad and Indril, though Kaelyn's involvement rounds off to.. Well.. Zero. All I can say is "Ouch".

Overall, it was a pretty surprising... Day. Whew, thanks to -everyone-. <3
Olivia_Gales

Post by Olivia_Gales »

Thank you to Pellandria and Nohman for some fun (and slightly disturbing on Nohman's part :P) rp I wish it hadn't been cut short by my computer problems :(
Tristan Caine

Post by Tristan Caine »

Aeridor, Colin and Kaelyn...much fun ;)
tarzi-kins

Post by tarzi-kins »

Thane was terrifying as always, and Colin was fun to tell the story to. Thanks for the pointers. XD
Konrad Knox

Post by Konrad Knox »

Thank ya thank ya!

I'd like to give my thanks to Joxia and Kaelyn for consistantly good RP, and Indril for pretty much the last few scenes.

Yay for gypsifying the elfie! *prepares ink and tattoo needles*
I have to have you!
Guir Rabenflügel

Post by Guir Rabenflügel »

Danke Ylara für die tolle Fortsetzung unseres RPs :) Es war wirklich wunderschön :D
Pellandria

Post by Pellandria »

I must say Nohman is quiete an interresting char, was quiete funny and interresting to play with Emily and her.
Bjarkar Kjartan

Post by Bjarkar Kjartan »

No one can believe it, but thanks to Lamar.
Gorim von Bragona

Post by Gorim von Bragona »

Thanks to Logrin Parr for... you-know-what (can't know who listens *g*) and your good advices concerning knighthoods
and Alice (forgot your real name...) for clouding me... Interesting game, the one you played. Now I see why child- or teenchars can be so annoying. But never mind, at least you brought me my things back so I did not loose anything. That was nice after all. And now I know what happens when you "die".
Harald Hradradr

Post by Harald Hradradr »

Katarine? Was ging denn mit Dir heute? Danke mal, glaub ich. :? :lol:
Katarine

Post by Katarine »

Was tut man nicht alles, damits dem Harok nicht langweilig wird!!! :twisted:
Thank you Dedra :D much fun!

Ebenso einen herzhaften Dank an den tapferen Roveig :lol:
und an den gewaltigen Saril 8)
Roveig Grann

Post by Roveig Grann »

Habe heute manchmal richtig herzhaft lachen müssen, Danke dir Katarine, es war richtig köstlich und erfrischend ... :P
Ebenso vielen Dank an Harok, Dedra und nen starken Saril ... hat viel Spaß gemacht!!! :D
abcfantasy

Post by abcfantasy »

I enjoyed the conversation with Pomeus, thanks for listening ;)
The orc at the tavern was quite interesting, though I'm sorry it resorted that way.
And I must say the best part with Dina was that moment when she raised her hands. I have to admit I could feel my char being frightened by what could have come, and I really enjoyed it. And I literally laughed at the result then :lol:
Thane Godfrey

Post by Thane Godfrey »

abcfantasy wrote:The orc at the tavern was quite interesting, though I'm sorry it resorted that way.
And I must say the best part with Dina was that moment when she raised her hands. I have to admit I could feel my char being frightened by what could have come, and I really enjoyed it. And I literally laughed at the result then :lol:
Both the orc and Dina say thanks :P