Whose RP did you like today?

Everything about Illarion that fits nowhere else. / Alles über Illarion was inhaltlich in kein anderes Board passt.

Moderator: Gamemasters

Gryphius

Post by Gryphius »

Katarine, Munalunder, Roveig, Thorin and Ruric Solfgar, Alexandra, Talirea and Harok were plain adorable again. :)

And my apologies, if my storytelling has grown a bit tedious at times. I guess i should shorten some of the tales to make them less time-consuming, thus more ig-suitable.
Dien

Post by Dien »

Thanks to Chester for taking Mahe on her very first treasure hunt today!
Thorin Solfgar

Post by Thorin Solfgar »

Herzlichen Dank an

Ilaya und Telegonos für die Geduld mit meinen Zwergenbeinen
(und den grausamen Lags wenn ich in die Nähe von was kam, was sich
bewegt hat)

Achja und an den Geist und die No 1 (ob als Hase oder Zwerg)^^

War trotz der Anstrengung ganz nett.
abcfantasy

Post by abcfantasy »

Today I've really had an amazing time of great fun. The "witch hunt", the fun at the tavern and after hehe.

Sincere thanks to everyone who made it all fun, Shen, Artimer, Eli, Ubbdiwak, Ayla, Ogerawa, Dantagon, Elisabeth, oh and also Kadiya and Enwell (sorry for annoying :P) and Starling!
Shenandrea

Post by Shenandrea »

okay...where to start.

varshikar was fun at saturday and later on in bane. thank you for everyone around shen. oger, dan, ayla, jorokar, ubbdiwag, nalani....and all the others i've forgotten.

as for today thank you for: ayla, eli, jorokar, dantagon, artimer, elisabeth, kaila, ubbdiwag, nalani and arthael.
the 'witch hunt' with eli, jorokar, artimer and ubbdiwag was fun and also the time down in the graveyard.
then all the people around in the tavern. even if shen was quiet but i had a lot of fun. - as shen is normally the one who's called "evil elfess" it was strange to hear ayla being called that way ;)

yeah. and finally the 'snow fight' with dantagon and later on nalani.... i really enjoyed the time with the both of you. especially the time with nalani. i'm looking forward what comes up next ;)

thank you for all the good rp in the last few days!!
Kamilar

Post by Kamilar »

Really fun with Faladron, Konrad, Indril and later Oger. I could barely type I was laughing so hard.
Boremier

Post by Boremier »

Just have to say I really enjoyed rp'ing with Ubbdiwak, made me glad I started playing again!
abcfantasy

Post by abcfantasy »

Rin was just amazing.

But apart from her, Shenandrea was really enjoyable. Then in Elisabeth's and Artimer's house, everyone who was there: Elisabeth (<3 this char), Artimer, Shen, Oger and Ayla. The discussion and the setting was very interesting.
Shenandrea

Post by Shenandrea »

yeah the RP with jorokar and rin in the tavern was just awesome.

and after that, ayla, artimer, elisabeth, oger,pell and fin.
Faladron

Post by Faladron »

As it seems compulsory for some people to write in this thread everytime they login in-game it seems (to name the same people over and over again for every "Hello Goodbye" :roll: ),

Thanks to Tobold and Amras, and sorry that I had to drop out earlier :P
Julius
Location: My religion is better then the one Alex taunts you to join! Update: Alex secretly worships me.

Post by Julius »

Faladron wrote:As it seems compulsory for some people to write in this thread everytime they login in-game it seems (to name the same people over and over again for every "Hello Goodbye" :roll: ),

Thanks to Tobold and Amras, and sorry that I had to drop out earlier :P
I know, it's annoying, huh? Every page has the same PO with the same names.
Drethek

Post by Drethek »

Agreed.
Vern Kron

Post by Vern Kron »

Oh, so because a person actually has a developped story line with these other characters, and they are all very good friends IG, that means that their rp to each is completely elitist, eh? Most of the people above who have mentioned me, I rped with atleast an hour of the time they mentioned.
I will now list everyone I have enjoyed rping with over the last few days: Aries, Ogerawa, Shen, Dan, Ayla, Nalani, Elisabeth, Jorokar, Ubbidwak, Harok, Elsi, Arthael, The Prophetking who I haven't really seen, Chester, Fooser, Evan for the short times and tid bits, Pellandrea, Amira, the two twins who's names are similar and I would mess them up, Konrad, Eli, Starling and Magnus, Faladron for the rp, (good luck with the pricelist) and the Orc Grugnack who was playing with fire I believe. I am sure there were more but I can not really remember all the names.
Faladron

Post by Faladron »

The fairy that didn't talk at all, but I believe she was female.
She just kept explaining herself through "gestures" (#me's) and I really liked that.

*bites his tongue off, dies*
Ilaya Iselle van Illdoran

Post by Ilaya Iselle van Illdoran »

Danke an:
Fiorell Paendrag, Thorin Solfgar, Telegonos von Arkadien und Jig....abwechslungsreich und interessant. Na ja, auch wenn Fiorell einfach ausgeloggt hat *lach*

Ach ja, und natürlich besonderen Dank an unserer 1 *ggg*

Und ja, es werden immer und immer wieder die selben Namen genannt, daher benenne ich nicht mehr Kadiya, Djironnyma und Enwell, da ich immer wieder in unterschiedlichster Form schönes RP mit ihnen habe und sie das von mir per MSN gesagt bekommen *ggg* Alle anderen werde ich weiterhin hier nennen ;)
Boremier

Post by Boremier »

Really enjoyed a good rp session within the cave under the cemetary, with Juliana. It consisted of battling some undead, character descriptions and a short spar, really enjoyed it.

Her rp was pretty damn awesome, shame mine was terrible lol! You could tell I'm rusty with the whole rp aspect at times, its pretty embarassing!
Julius
Location: My religion is better then the one Alex taunts you to join! Update: Alex secretly worships me.

Post by Julius »

Vern Kron wrote:Oh, so because a person actually has a developped story line with these other characters, and they are all very good friends IG, that means that their rp to each is completely elitist, eh? Most of the people above who have mentioned me, I rped with atleast an hour of the time they mentioned.
I will now list everyone I have enjoyed rping with over the last few days: Aries, Ogerawa, Shen, Dan, Ayla, Nalani, Elisabeth, Jorokar, Ubbidwak, Harok, Elsi, Arthael, The Prophetking who I haven't really seen, Chester, Fooser, Evan for the short times and tid bits, Pellandrea, Amira, the two twins who's names are similar and I would mess them up, Konrad, Eli, Starling and Magnus, Faladron for the rp, (good luck with the pricelist) and the Orc Grugnack who was playing with fire I believe. I am sure there were more but I can not really remember all the names.
Nope..it's not when you do it once a week. But sometimes these people mention the same names every single day. I suggest a one post a week saying

"DAMN! I only rp with these people basically anyway for the rest of the week. It will save me a lot of time by just posting these names down here so that I don't have to make a post every day congraduating them on the same rp I see every day."
Elaral

Post by Elaral »

Pellandria, insbesonders weil sie meine kleinen Fehler verzeiht hat und den RP gut drum rum gebaut hat.

Grüne Funken zum Gruß
:wink:
Pellandria

Post by Pellandria »

Julius maybe you are pissed because noone ever thanks you for your rp?

Sorry but if you are pissed off, then simply don't look into this topic, let people have their fun even if they constantly name one and the same people, said this I would like to thank Elaral and Lacy and Artimer, Ayla even if it was pretty damm short.
Retlak

Post by Retlak »

Unfortunately posting the same names day after day after day is actually the most retarded thing I could think of right now.
Ayla

Post by Ayla »

Here... I'll make it simple.

Who cares?

Not many, obviously. And ranting on random threads is just as annoying. ;) So.. End of discussion, I believe.

Just to keep from "annoying" a few certain people, thanks to all in general I've RPed with. <3
Fooser

Post by Fooser »

You're all arrogant elitist powergaming scrub noobs.

Except me.
Ayla

Post by Ayla »

Love ya too, Foos. The very lizard that has been roasting all day. ;)
Julius

Post by Julius »

Pellandria wrote:Julius maybe you are pissed because noone ever thanks you for your rp?

Sorry but if you are pissed off, then simply don't look into this topic, let people have their fun even if they constantly name one and the same people, said this I would like to thank Elaral and Lacy and Artimer, Ayla even if it was pretty damm short.
Nah..

I think Ayla has put my name on a bunch of those lists. It's so stupid as Matt pointed out to say people's names every day.
Juliana D'cheyne

Post by Juliana D'cheyne »

Boremier wrote:Really enjoyed a good rp session within the cave under the cemetary, with Juliana. It consisted of battling some undead, character descriptions and a short spar, really enjoyed it.

Her rp was pretty damn awesome, shame mine was terrible lol! You could tell I'm rusty with the whole rp aspect at times, its pretty embarassing!
I enjoyed the RP also and had a little trouble keeping with the Juliana background due to laughing so hard "Braaaaiiiiinnnnss!" (PS, your RP was wonderful )
Ayla

Post by Ayla »

So I said that I would just thank "everyone" earlier. Well, again to make people happy, I have a very brief thanks to the scene that just played out. A big thanks to Dantagon, Artimer, Fooser, Ogerawa... Dain, Julius, Starling and Konrad. Though short, it was wonderful. Sometimes, Dain's evil ways when they're actually rped (;)) is absolutely addicting and fun. And I love it when Konrad worries, even though he shouldn't. ^_^
Konrad Knox

Post by Konrad Knox »

~some day maybe one person will get my character concept and receive a special cookie~

to comment an opinion on Julius and Retlak's notes, i think the thread is more originally meant to be used for extraodrinary RP you specifically enjoyed. I mean we all obviously can RP, so I dont normally list people who RP with me everyday, only special things that really were outstanding and thoughtful.

However, given that Ayla or Dan or Shen enjoy RP with same people everyday, they use the thread accordingly. I think it's the people who read the thread - perceive it in a wrong way, as a popularity contest, which it is not. 60% of players dont even come to this thread.
Dantagon Marescot

Post by Dantagon Marescot »

You fail to understand that I play a secondary character who does NOT interact with the same people Dan does. You also fail to note that I do not post on this thread inorder to annouced who I played with that day. I like rping with new people, I don't like being accused of otherwise.

Thank you for the accusations that you have been pointing at me lately. They have truely been worthless and stupid and undeserving. Oh and... although you may not post it, don't you rp with the same people as well? At least on your Konrad character?
Misjbar

Post by Misjbar »

I absolutely loveth Abelia. =3 Too bad she disconnected.
Konrad Knox

Post by Konrad Knox »

Fool! I was defending you, Shen and Ayla in my post. Re-read it.