Whose RP did you like today?

Everything about Illarion that fits nowhere else. / Alles über Illarion was inhaltlich in kein anderes Board passt.

Moderator: Gamemasters

Guir Rabenflügel

Post by Guir Rabenflügel »

ja, danke an lennier, ardian, midrusio, für die schöne jagt und auch danke an Lady Alanna Baiyan für das nette gespräch^^

und wieder riesigen danke an shara und anfala^^ war wirklich schön^^ :D
Gryphius

Post by Gryphius »

Definitely enjoyed Xelmin today, albeit the result of the negotiations were not too appealing to him. :) Nevertheless, it wasn't boring for even a single moment.
Talirea Iomee

Post by Talirea Iomee »

Ein Dankeschön heute an Pell, Fin & Manu!
And thanks to Oger, my heroe of the day! :wink:
Richard Cypher

Post by Richard Cypher »

Fun with Avalyon, no idea how that red necro got by the stairs((i think it was nitters)) but we kicked its ass, and the short but intriguing RP with Aleytys this morning.
Retlak

Post by Retlak »

Richard Cypher wrote:Fun with Avalyon, no idea how that red necro got by the stairs
;)
AlexRose

Post by AlexRose »

Retlak wrote:
Richard Cypher wrote:Fun with Avalyon, no idea how that red necro got by the stairs
;)
You did it again? lmfao, Dom and Will had to take care of the warhammer skel.
Calenleia

Post by Calenleia »

Gestern vergessen...

Taeryon kurz, aber sehr nett, danke :)

Gemano, danke fürs Wandern :D

Laghras hab ich noch gar nicht erwähnt die letzten Tage... soooo schön das du wieder da bist!!!
Ilyamorion

Post by Ilyamorion »

Alright I loved the fairy today! Lar I believe #i'd me later. Was very funny and well played out by the fairy, things like that make me very happy to play this game how Lar flew between us then looked confused when my companion and me were about to get arrested. Great job!

I must apologize to the elf I used ooc on I thought at first he just didnt know how to RP a guard but then I figured out he is just a stickler for laws, and on a mega-ton power trip hehe. Which is great :D character grudges rock! And in retrospect well played out as that super good guy type, or that guard who just likes to give outsiders a hard time 8) . Juliana as always great RP being very casual not drawing much attention to herself until he asked for her last name :P

My favor part besides the fairy was Joro #me something like: sighs with a look of disappointment "at Juliana". Somehow that just reminds me of the person who wants to see the best in someone even though they know they are very shady yet they are still surprised and disappointed when that person does act shady... hehe
*hands out RP points to everyone*
Sira Nightshade

Post by Sira Nightshade »

Ich hatte eine interessante Begegnung mit einem fremden Elfen in Varshikar heute. War ein ein durchaus anregendes und interessantes RP. Ich denke, der PO weiß, dass er gemeint ist... :wink:
Guir Rabenflügel

danke an anfala, war sehr schön :D schlaf gut^^
Korm Kormsen

Post by Korm Kormsen »

ein grosses dankeschoen an die ueberlebenden des schaedelbrecher quests in der nordmark!

my sincere thanks to the survivors of the scullcracker quest in the nordmark!
Juliana D'cheyne

Post by Juliana D'cheyne »

So many doing such great RP (stayed ig longer then intended had such a good time). The fairy in the bottle .. please tell me your name again, Davien who put the fairy there, Edward, Dain, Magnus takes the spear and pokes him back with it, Dantagon, Joro, and Ayla, Aenarion....if I forgot anyone I apologize.
Last edited by Juliana D'cheyne on Thu Oct 11, 2007 3:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
abcfantasy

Post by abcfantasy »

I enjoyed the little moment with Aenarion, Juliana and Davien. That was interesting and enjoyable :)

Next, the short map hunt with Screnzor (*never spells it right*), Aenarion and Krathe.

What followed was also enjoyable, the "political" talks and stuff with Edward, Dain, Dantagon, Werner and others for sure.

And last but not least, Ayla <3

:D

Oh and I'm sorry that my char didn't find some time to talk with that guy who wanted to speak with Joro.
Executor

Post by Executor »

Yeah the thing with Davien Jorokar and juliana was fun, and so was that big discussion betwen Dantagon and Cromwell.
Avalyon el'Hattarr

Post by Avalyon el'Hattarr »

Grivijak! I loved that rp :D
Ivy Sandybanks

Post by Ivy Sandybanks »

Ein Dankeschön an Katarine von Maibach und Minjok es hat Spaß gemacht mit Euch beiden.

Nachtrag:

Und später mit Minjok, Manu und Amras

war ein superschönes RP mit euch.
Last edited by Ivy Sandybanks on Fri Oct 12, 2007 1:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Beldir

Post by Beldir »

The too lizards who tried to rob my char. Nice made.

I know the end was bad RP of me.. but really.. It is a bit too hard to require all the money. Why werent you content with the 15 coppers (I let my char only carry around to let have thiefs fun) ?

Edit: And my char was the only one in Green.. so this would have been an attack on a town..what wasn't announced.

summary: Nice made but... you know :wink:
Maybe you will make it better next time.

PO Tusal
Kaila Galathil Travinus

Post by Kaila Galathil Travinus »

Didn't post earlier because too tired from all the good RP (and stayed up far too late) with the adventure of the Drows last night. Eli, always very good was exceptional, Sornaxaria, so very scary, a wonderful RP of a Drow!
Minjok

huiuiui

Post by Minjok »

Hihi die Echse schon wieder (nur das mit dem leerem dorf am hellichten tag ... naja ;) hast mich ja mal wieder einigermassen verschont)... Ivy~~~ juhey~~~ Maibachs Katarin natürlich, Laghras, Manu und zu guter letzt der alte Arnold - danke euch allen

Hihi the lizard again (just the thing with the empty village in the middle of day ... well ;) finally you didn't took too much)... Ivy~~~ juhey~~~~ Maibachs Katarin of course, Laghras, Manu and last but not least the old one ... Arnold - thank you all!
Evan Ross

Post by Evan Ross »

Had an interesting conversation with Aenarion and Sal Larsen.
Executor

Post by Executor »

Yeah that was great.
Lrmy

Post by Lrmy »

In general, I liked everyone I cam across. Quite a random day I must say.
Harald Hradradr

Post by Harald Hradradr »

Want to give a special thanks to Ufretin, you really are a great player. As I said to you, I really would love to speak english any better to act in a greater variety myself. It was a great "morning". ;)
Kamilar

Post by Kamilar »

I had a lot of fun and laughs with Juliana and Davien. Thanks for the fun time. I was laughing so hard, I could I barely type.
Juliana D'cheyne

Post by Juliana D'cheyne »

Kamilar wrote:I had a lot of fun and laughs with Juliana and Davien. Thanks for the fun time. I was laughing so hard, I could I barely type.
I was laughing also... hence a couple of "wait" 's, it was a good evening!
Katarine

Post by Katarine »

Hat viel Spass gemacht mit:
Ivy Sandybanks, Minjok, Topf (immer wieder schön) und Harald, der soooo schön singen kann :D
Harald Hradradr

Post by Harald Hradradr »

Auf dich freu ich mich immer ganz besonders Katarine...beziehungsweise Harald. *g* Glaub, das wird noch sehr spannend. *nickt wissend*
Guir Rabenflügel

Saril und Anfala. War kurz aber trotzdem danke^^
Bellringer

Post by Bellringer »

Store Eldhrimnir was great fun - It's nice to have a varying amount of skeptism, faith, anger, sadness and vague-disinterest in the conversations. It was really good roleplay with him :)

I haven't really spoken to anyone else today, though a very agressive halfling that wanted to make battle was following us around a bit :P

~Anthony Carthusiana
Mr. Cromwell

Post by Mr. Cromwell »

Dain and Jerimedes. Was fun and interesting. :wink: