Whose RP did you like today?

Everything about Illarion that fits nowhere else. / Alles über Illarion was inhaltlich in kein anderes Board passt.

Moderator: Gamemasters

Haniel Raynn

Post by Haniel Raynn »

Aeridor and Adriana.... I had a great time. Thank you both.

Sucks Han didn't get the girl... :wink:
Talirea Iomee

Post by Talirea Iomee »

Ich kann mich Fin da nur anschließen. Ich hab dieses RP wirklich genossen. Vielen Dank dafür an Sideon und Fin!

Aber Taeryon will ich an dieser Stelle auch nicht vergessen... War noch ein schöner Abschluss!

Und dann natürlich die kleine Niya... Wirklich süß! Nur schade, dass der Server dem ein Ende gesetzt hat....
Last edited by Talirea Iomee on Thu Sep 06, 2007 5:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Llama

Post by Llama »

The two 'lovers' outside of the workshop

I didn't see them or talk to them, but i was 'overhearing' their Rp while I was smithing, and it was dynamic...
Executor

Post by Executor »

Thanks to Haniel and Adriana/cry/Laine (lol)

@Haniel: Neither did Aeridor:P
Adriana

Post by Adriana »

O_____O

Where do I even begin?!

I have had some dramatic, romantic rp out there, but never.. I repeat, never in this situation! I have to give massive applaud to Haniel and Aeridor. So emotional, so intense. Awesome display of abilities, guys. I was definitely impressed!

<333

Oh yeah, and for Ayla! XD

I want to give another biiiiiiiiiig thanks to Jorokar, Gildon, Taliss, Dantagon, Mattin and Julius! It was an amazing mixture of anger, fright, surprise and amusement. I'm emotionally worn, not to mention it's 6:10 AM. Rollercoaster today! Thank you so much, guys, and if I missed anyone, I apologize!
Retlak

Post by Retlak »

I'm getting annoyed with people saying no one emoted in that fight.

Some of us actually did (more than one) so i suggest you all put on your reading glasses and check your logs instead of moaning.

If you want to cry to me, do so in PM.
Cliu Beothach

Post by Cliu Beothach »

Crommy and Ashayen
Miklorius

Post by Miklorius »

Well, you can't deny that the whole battle was together with the server resets totally confusing. I didn't like it.
Taliss Kazzxs

Post by Taliss Kazzxs »

I would have emoted though both times I approached the group it was: boom, boom cloud :P
Pellandria

Post by Pellandria »

I loved how i could walk trougth the whole caelum group, just to be slain with no me as I stood outside the group.
Korm Kormsen

Post by Korm Kormsen »

i would have loved, if we've had had a paperdoll system during that fight.

one side wearing read coats, the other blue....
Ashayen

Post by Ashayen »

:lol: Brer! What a funny guy <3 ... well, Edward *sighs* great as always <3
Mr. Cromwell

Post by Mr. Cromwell »

Brer rules. :P
And Ashayen was great.. :D

@Battle
I didn't write emotes in the battle (I thought it was rather obvious that my character was hostile, as he just drifted in the front rank of the group.. Could have/should have/would have, but meh. ) save for Julius in Greenbriar.

I didn't spot much #me's in general, but it didn't bother me. What bothered me (all the spectators around the library sucked) was when certain characters let you walk past them and started to hit you in the back (similiarly, without emotes. Might have been because of the lag, but again.. those damn spectators. Should have just exterminated everyone present :twisted: ). Another thing was a bit like that, with people sneaking past our front rank in-between the crashes to attack those who came in last. Gladly we knew most of the people who were on 'our' side so I was a bit alarmed whenever a random elf was walking into the wrong direction.. (even though, there were some noobs or spectators who did, without any hostility) Some kind of "Generic" skin for the sides would be nice, for such events. A human with red/blue shirt or something, like ÜberKorm suggested. (The sides check in with a GM prior to the battle, who assigns the participating characters the appropriate color..)

Would make things a bit more clear.

Anyways, save for the server, it went with less bickering than I expected. Cheers, guys and girls. However, for the sake of the server, let's not have a rematch anytime soon. :wink:
Leopold Strongarm

Post by Leopold Strongarm »

Danke an Tulkas, war zwar ein kurzes, aber nettes RP.
Leider ging der Server dann down :(

PO Keldrin
Kevin Lightdot

Post by Kevin Lightdot »

And I missed it, I got there too late and had to go too soon. :(

Thanks to Brer for accepting Timmy the coin orphin though. :P
Llama

Post by Llama »

Brer, Sezajan, Fooser, and the rest of the people around.

Oh and leafy...
Katherine van Illdoran
Location: "I lived one life. But I loved for a thousands." - K.v.I. (†)

Post by Katherine van Illdoran »

Azuros, Gildon, Enwell, Jorokar and Isilwen! Thank you all ^^
It was great.
Gildon de Vymont

Post by Gildon de Vymont »

Katherine van Illdoran wrote:Azuros, Gildon, Enwell, Jorokar and Isilwen! Thank you all ^^
It was great.

I agree.

Everyone there did AMAZING. *Psst* Ayla too! :D

The baby is so beautiful. <3
Isilwen

Post by Isilwen »

Jorokar, Ayla, Gildon- I laughed at my timing ;)

Azuros, Katherine, Enwell- very intense but I loved it! :)

Sideon- random :P But you get a cookie anyway

And Damien, I now know all your secrets ;)
abcfantasy

Post by abcfantasy »

Yes, I must agree that Tol Vanima was very interesting today.

So many things went on, so many different plots.

Everyone who was there basically. Katherine, Enwell (dancing away :P), Ayla, Gildon, Isilwen...
Haniel, I must say the talk was too short, but there was meaning in it. I want the two to talk more ;)
And, the star of the night, Azuros! The scene he created was all so great and interesting. Gildon's and Ayla's help were most useful.

Damn great night! Thank you all!
Ayla

Post by Ayla »

Whaaaaa, I have so many people to thank! I'm glad Ayla decided to drag Joro to Vanima. :P

To put it in a nutshell, I want to thank Enwell, Gildon, Jorokar, Silas, Isilwin, Azuros, Haniel and Frederick.

Though some were far too short, and I missed probably the most awesome part, I had some even more amazing rp today! Even if I did not directly rp with you, Haniel, the writing was awesome as ever! For the most part, I want to thank Gildon, Jorokar and Azuros for some very interesting rp. Joro's blindness has 'really' provided an RP point and Gildon and Ayla's talk of tactics was certainly interesting, until Frederick walked in at a very interesting point... Totally took things the wrong way, boy! :P Anyway, Tol Vanima was the place to be today, guys! I loved it, thank you sooooooo much and forgive me if I missed someone!

<3 and Good night!
Taeryon Silverlight

Post by Taeryon Silverlight »

Duchan, definetly duchan. That were the greated three and a half hours I've ever had in Illarion.
Asesino

Post by Asesino »

Taeryon Silverlight wrote:Duchan, definetly duchan. That were the greated three and a half hours I've ever had in Illarion.
yes it was very nice, thank you ^^
Ravaelo

Post by Ravaelo »

Ashayen, incredible awesome as always. What a deep, intense and sad RP with the hint to a better future <3 The time passes fast as minutes
Guir Rabenflügel

Post by Guir Rabenflügel »

hm, where should i begin? Thanks to: Lennier, Sun Long, Midrusio, Nerian (second times), Ardian (second times, too), Saril, Anfala, Timotheus, Ruric and Ashayen and a little bit to Edward (it was short, a little to short, i'm sorry :wink: )
Lord Arcia

Post by Lord Arcia »

Everyone.
Fooser

Post by Fooser »

I liked the 4 noobs (me included) who huddled in that small shack to hide from the zombies ... Nitram told me it was a toilet :shock:
Haniel Raynn

Post by Haniel Raynn »

I had a good time tonight in Tol Vanima (new RP capital of the free world). Mainly I want to thank: Isilwen, Arcia, Gildon, Ayla, and Adriana.
Anyone else was equally cool, I just can't remember his/her name. ^^
Gilthas

Post by Gilthas »

I had fun RP with Eli, and Kaila, and the halfling named Fing who is undead so anyone who meets him run away.
Kaila Galathil Travinus

Post by Kaila Galathil Travinus »

Gilthas wrote:I had fun RP with Eli, and Kaila, and the halfling named Fing who is undead so anyone who meets him run away.
I had a great time though short, but hope to be able to stay longer next time... thanks also to Ghob. :D