Whose RP did you like today?

Everything about Illarion that fits nowhere else. / Alles über Illarion was inhaltlich in kein anderes Board passt.

Moderator: Gamemasters

Leopold Strongarm

Post by Leopold Strongarm »

Ja, die Schlägerei hat Spaß gemacht, nur manche haben da zwischendurch im OOC genervt-.-
Aber trotzdem Danke an alle die dabei waren.
Nikolaus

Post by Nikolaus »

Ich hab mich verklickt...argh!!!
Kenneth Ladrus

Post by Kenneth Ladrus »

Nikolaus wrote:Ich hab mich verklickt...argh!!!
Das hat den Unterhaltungswert nur erhöht ;) Danke dir.
Talirea Iomee

Post by Talirea Iomee »

Today there tree very good RPs a have to thank for...

1. Eranduin Carras: It was fun at Briars hospital, I really enjoyed it.

2. Johan Nordenmann: It was a great RP again. Even if Talirea got confused at all...

3. Sideon and Fin: A nice finish for a day full of good RP! And Sideon, you really got Talirea finished for today :wink:

Thanks to all!!
Munalunder

Post by Munalunder »

Dank euch,
Ich leibe verschwörungen
#me denkt sich einen mordplan aus
War zwar kurz aber lustig
Lord Arcia

Post by Lord Arcia »

PO Najianor, FTW.
Ilyamorion

Post by Ilyamorion »

Well well well. For you that dont know this tag I am the "Crazy Elf". And he did go crazy in Trolls Bane. I give great RPing props to the following POs: Ayla (very calm and level headed) Richard (being a good town guard) the woman I messed with in Eliza's shop (spectacular all around trying to protect the priest marvelous). Special thanks to Richard splendid RP by going for my throat to save your own life :twisted: . The old mentality came out of you then live by any means necessary. Illa has been so boring during the american late nights, hope I provide you good RPers with something to smile about.
Juliana D'cheyne

Post by Juliana D'cheyne »

A special thanks to Richard and "Elf", (and Ayla for a short time) for a wonderful evening, I learned more about RP tonight which I love to do. Again, thank you!
Richard Cypher

Post by Richard Cypher »

I had a great time RPing with The Crazy Elf and Julianna and Ayla. it has been a great night so far. Well morning 136 am here in america
Beldir

Post by Beldir »

Daila war gut.. nur müsst ir wegrennen wenn ich grade auf Klo muss? :roll: .. Ansonsten war es wunderbar.

Edit: PO .. äh.. wie war der Name gleich..Alggywrak Frigglowigg
Leopold Strongarm

Post by Leopold Strongarm »

Der Goblin dessen Namen ich mir nich merken kann war heute gut.
*nachschau*
Alggywrak Frigglowigg war gut...
Nur leider wurde es ja dann unterbrochen... :)

Ich hoffe wir rpn bald wieder

EDIT: Blinki war auch gut, danke
PO Daila
Richard Cypher

Post by Richard Cypher »

I also want to add this post even though it is like 15 hours late but the RP with Gort Kaila Ayla Eli and oomie idiut number 1 was fun (Ogerawa) Lol keep it up.
Talirea Iomee

Post by Talirea Iomee »

Ich will mich heute noch schnell bei Nalcaryos (hoffe, ich habs richtig geschrieben) für das kurze aber schöne RP in Briar bedanken. War ein kurzes, aber dennoch interessantes Intermezzo... :)
Evelyne

Post by Evelyne »

I want to thank Darney for one of the nicest evenings of RP i had so far.. :D only a pitty that the server was lagging so much... :(
Darney

Post by Darney »

Realy nice RP Evelyne
Ayla

Post by Ayla »

I've really got to remember to give credit.. >_<

For last night, I want to give thanks to everyone. Gilthas, Taliss, Oger, Kaila, Eli, Richard, Gort, Deuce, Juliana, "Elf", and I believe Irania was the other woman there. Correct me if I am wrong! Anyway, yesterday was an amazing day of RP.

Thanks to Gilthas for the pleasant little chat near the shop, the scene in the marketplace and during the storm when Ayla was about to lose control.

Thanks to Taliss and Ogerawa for the storm scene as well! Yes.. Ayla's afraid of bright light and loud thunder and you two had to witness it. Rawr.

Kaila and Eli deserve thanks for the wonderful reunion in the tavern (before we were chased out by sibanac smoke) and the talk at the campfire.

Richard and Gort receive kudos for the marketplace scene, the tavern (Accused for the sibanac smoke..) and talking about.. Eating us shortly after...

Deuce, Juliana, "Elf" and (believed to be) Irania get a thumbs up for the attack at the marketplace!

Anyway, hope I got everyone. It was an awesome day! Good to know Bane still lives after all.. >_> Now if only I can survive the laggy day today. *Sigh*
Kaila Galathil Travinus

Post by Kaila Galathil Travinus »

I agree, it was a very wonderful evening with Eli (as always :wink: ), Richard and Gort were getting on everyone's nerves with the sibinac and oomie scene (great RP from both!), and I always enjoy Ayla! Oger, it was very good to see you ig again also.
Ranjokrukh

Post by Ranjokrukh »

Danke an den "Schweineschlachter", war unter den Umständen ein echt nettes Rp ;-)
Matron

Post by Matron »

Niarr, first one who posts here again :o

I love well-played halflings and I think Felicitas is one of them :wink:
Felicitas Morgentau

Post by Felicitas Morgentau »

Oh...thanks Matron.

It was a very nice RP with you too. I hope we will meet ig in future more often. :)
Alytys Lamar

Post by Alytys Lamar »

YAY---Illarion is back and I have a lot of good RP.

Thankies to Siltaris and Gryphius :) *huggles both to pieces* you both are always wonderful and amazing :)
Llama

Post by Llama »

Taliss, Ayla and Lix for the whole fishing contest, lizard Rp, and the rest of the time :)
Mr. Cromwell

Post by Mr. Cromwell »

Ashayen, Gus and Ravaelo! Thanks you all for some good RP! :D
Matron

Post by Matron »

Gryphius, the one and only who speaks like that.. :o
Galvin, good to see him ig.. :o
The tomatoe-elfie, nothing more to add :o :o
Gryphius

Post by Gryphius »

Siltaris (Although i guess that now it will take several months waiting again...)
Aleytys (Gradually turning into a 2nd Aileen Wuornos?)
Magnus (Making Klaus Kinski look sane in comparison. :wink:)

and Galvin and Ayla to finish the meal.

And my apologies for that stupid "Lumberjack song"-thing. Looking at it retrospectively, that was a downright disgrace. Now i know why i haven't sung this for ages...
Gilthas

Post by Gilthas »

No one beats Arcia's RP!!!!!! No One! Gilthas and him had some really fun and in depth RP today and it rocked because I have not had such good RP in a bit!
Lord Arcia

Post by Lord Arcia »

I'm confused on whether or not this is a compliment. Did I really RP as well as he says.... Or did I do a crappy job and he just enjoyed it because it was RP after a long break? The world may never know.

Anywhos, wonderful RP with Gilthas on Vanima today.

*cough*Vanimapwns*cough*
Gilthas

Post by Gilthas »

Lord Arcia wrote:I'm confused on whether or not this is a compliment. Did I really RP as well as he says.... Or did I do a crappy job and he just enjoyed it because it was RP after a long break? The world may never know.

Anywhos, wonderful RP with Gilthas on Vanima today.

*cough*Vanimapwns*cough*
I was wondering the same thing actually....
Ayla

Post by Ayla »

XD Can't help but wonder, hm? I doubt that's the case, don't worry!

Anyway, I have my bunch to thank! Taliss, Lix, Sz.. Sz.. Damn it.. Hold on..Szrenszor.. Haha, got it. Anyway, those three, Magnus, Gryphius, Galvin, Elf, Juliana, uh.. The new bard, and Asydic all get thanks from me tonight.

Taliss, Lix and Szren all were wonderful near the piggies. The little fishing contest was amusing and it was a generally wonderful time, until I found out what the little song Szren sang said. ;)

Magnus, Gryphius and Galvin are thanked for the wonderful little campfire talk in Varshikar. "Tomato-elfie" really suits Ayla, hrm? xD

Galvin gets more thanks for the very moving scene after the other two left. It was wonderful, and I loved the RP. <3

Then Elf, Juliana, and the new bard get thanks for the little scene in Eliza's, even if I was gone through most of it. *Grumble*

And lastly, a big thanks to Asydic even if it ended a bit abruptly. It's so nice to find good newbies around. Can't wait to rp with you again!

If I missed anyone, big apologies. Today was once again awesome for the amount of RP I found! I can't thank you guys enough.
Senrin der Ältere

Post by Senrin der Ältere »

Thanks Saril, you have been great on the two towers today... too sad that the sever is down... but I had to leave anyway