Whose RP did you like today?

Everything about Illarion that fits nowhere else. / Alles über Illarion was inhaltlich in kein anderes Board passt.

Moderator: Gamemasters

falco1029

Post by falco1029 »

what? who the hell is curt---erm...i mean, yes, me curtis *shifty eyes*

And yeah, my thief felt a twinge of guilt. Remember, his style is more stealth than threats, so he DOES have a conscience. Not much of one though, don't worry ;)
Julius
Location: My religion is better then the one Alex taunts you to join! Update: Alex secretly worships me.

Post by Julius »

I never played with PO Falco ig. But from what I see on the board he seems to be a good roleplayer. Most bandits won't put as much rp in at as he does. The bond girl was pretty shocking actually. Never seen that before.

Thanks
falco1029

Post by falco1029 »

I should get on with Ules. He's basically the opposite of Cris. He is clumsy, kind, friendly, and relies on magic (which he cant do lately, becaus eof the messed up magic system). I may get on with him when the magic system is reworked like i heard it might.

As for Cris, I figure you need to rp well to be a bad guy, period. Especially a thief or highwayman. If you don't, you'll just be killed by some guy. YOu might anyway, if you find a bad rper.

(I could complain so much, I've had people see him while turned the other way, or when its night and they see me steal from someone else and theyre far away, or even some people will just ignore my rp. It sucks, but its amazingly fun when you get somebody who plays along nicely, even if its them rping that they notice me take something in a good fashion)

EDIT: Just did some classic pickpocketing, props to Achae :D.

EDIT: Also adding doyle now. Very well played character
Achae Eanstray

Post by Achae Eanstray »

Was a lot of fun and the pickpocket was very smart not to take the entire contents of the bag... :wink:
Gwendolyne Rothaide

Post by Gwendolyne Rothaide »

falco1029 wrote:EDIT: Also adding doyle now. Very well played character
Thank you, I enjoyed your RP also, it was a very good evening and sorry I couldn't stay longer.
Shenandrea

Post by Shenandrea »

Lorean McGintish, Shara und Fin danke an euch drei für das schöne RP in briar und herzlichen dank an den baumeister für sein schnelles da sein
Shara Gumblin

Post by Shara Gumblin »

japp dem kan ich mich nur anschliesen .. war ein nettes RP mit dem Baumeister und mit Shena und Fin :-)

Auch wenn der Baumeister nun nichts zu essen bekommen hat *gg*
Fin Aurelius

Post by Fin Aurelius »

Ich schliesse mich dem ebenso an. War wirklich schön, sowie auch das RP

von letzter Nacht. Die Sammelaktion für den Bau. einfach klasse. :)
falco1029

Post by falco1029 »

Achae Eanstray wrote:Was a lot of fun and the pickpocket was very smart not to take the entire contents of the bag... :wink:
Heh I originally wasn't going to grab the sword, thinking it large and hard to pickpocket, but it's a regular length sword kept in a handbag, so it must be possible to get out some way ;).

And note I didn't rp him getting it out in fluid motion :P.
Lance Thunnigan

Post by Lance Thunnigan »

Ayanalla Corulas. Awesome RP.
horrible

Post by horrible »

Ashayen again.
For such audience it's always a pleasure to make a song, no matter how long. :D
Ashayen

Post by Ashayen »

Truly, i could listen to the songs of your char for hours :wink: I just love the RP of ours. ^^
The RP of Sarev, so shy and sweet...just made my day complete. *bows*
horrible

Post by horrible »

Ha! Rhyming so charming and spontaneous. Ladies and gentlemen, I declare it contageous! :wink: :P
Theon

Post by Theon »

Another point, where does everyone find good RP?
AlexRose

Post by AlexRose »

horrible wrote:Ha! Rhyming so charming and spontaneous. Ladies and gentlemen, I declare it contageous! :wink: :P
Assuming the "Ha!" bore no relevance, the second line had 3 syllables too many. Otherwise: "Contagious" does not rhyme with "spontaneous". There's an extra "ee" phoneme in "spontanEous" which does not crop up in "contagious"

Regardless, I liked Merung, even if that's a bit late >_> .
Julius
Location: My religion is better then the one Alex taunts you to join! Update: Alex secretly worships me.

Post by Julius »

Avalyon is the best played mage ig right now.
horrible

Post by horrible »

AlexRose wrote:
horrible wrote:Ha! Rhyming so charming and spontaneous. Ladies and gentlemen, I declare it contageous! :wink: :P
Assuming the "Ha!" bore no relevance, the second line had 3 syllables too many. Otherwise: "Contagious" does not rhyme with "spontaneous". There's an extra "ee" phoneme in "spontanEous" which does not crop up in "contagious"
I don't speak/write the language natively, hence I cannot always have perfect knowledge about the pronounciation or grammar. On the other hand, there is nothing that forces you to be an asshole.

I suggest you do something productive with your time.

EDIT: I do give you the point about the syllables, but the again.. who gives a damn?
AlexRose

Post by AlexRose »

horrible wrote:
AlexRose wrote:
I don't speak/write the language natively, hence I cannot always have perfect knowledge about the pronounciating or grammar. On the other hand, there is nothing that forces you to be an asshole.

You can still do syllables. :P

Well... it's 10:21, I have an exam tomorrow, I'm done revising and I'm going to bed in 9 minutes, I don't have any time to do anything productive and you've been annoying my with your "rhymes" since that "Discuss" "cuss" rubbish you posted.

Anyway, g'night.
horrible

Post by horrible »

AlexRose wrote:
horrible wrote:
AlexRose wrote: Assuming the "Ha!" bore no relevance, the second line had 3 syllables too many. Otherwise: "Contagious" does not rhyme with "spontaneous". There's an extra "ee" phoneme in "spontanEous" which does not crop up in "contagious"
I don't speak/write the language natively, hence I cannot always have perfect knowledge about the pronounciating or grammar. On the other hand, there is nothing that forces you to be an asshole.

You can still do syllables. :P

Well... it's 10:21, I have an exam tomorrow, I'm done revising and I'm going to bed in 9 minutes, I don't have any time to do anything productive and you've been annoying my with your "rhymes" since that "Discuss" "cuss" rubbish you posted.

Anyway, g'night.
Yeah? I also know the difference between "me" and "my".
Well, I'm glad you enjoyed my posts to the degree where they touched you enough to give you the incentive to monitor the spelling of my other posts as well. After all, what any forum can always use is someone with overdeveloped spellchecking abilities and the will to use them.

Good night.
Theon

Post by Theon »

Sleep well.
Or be awake in a different thread.
Shara Gumblin

Post by Shara Gumblin »

ich bedanke mich ganz herzlich ei PO Roveig für diese immer guten und vor allem witzigen RP's :-)

Macht immer wieder spass
Ereaes

Post by Ereaes »

Maggie, no surprise there.
NirAntae

Post by NirAntae »

Such glowing praises... ;)

I've been unforgivably lax on this over the last few days of absolutely *incredible* RP. *This* is the Illarion I fell in love with... you can all whine about how RP is dead, but I will never believe it when I have such amazing RP for nearly a week running now.

So, a few accolades.

First and foremost, I simply have to mention again how amazingly dynamic Athian is. Every few sentences, he manages to surprise me again. I thought the surprises would have run out long ago, but not so. He keeps me on my toes!

Next, to Revlen. You have been one of my favorite POs to play with ever since I came back to Illa after my little break; whether our characters are a couple, are friends, or are enemies, you are ever an amazing RPer. These last few days are by no means an exception.

Ayanalla Corulas. Such a b***h. Such a sweetheart. So frightening. So endearing. Wonderful and dynamic, as all your chars are.

Kevin - well, what can I say that I haven't a tousand times? Maggie wants to wring his neck half the time, and hold him in her lap and cuddle with him the other half. Wonderful, if frustrating, as always.

Richard - so wonderful to have you back dear, Maggie missed you and so did I! I have always loved knowing the 'other side' of commonly stereotyped chars.

Konsteric - Oh poor Konsteric... you really play heartbreak too well, you know that?

Berengar - Far too short, but so much fun. You have a wonderful dry wit.

Arkath (somethingorother) - That was sooo much fun. Sorry if it seemed we were poking fun at your expense... she was actually making fun of Athian. Want to buy a house yet? ;)

And last, but by NO means least...

Elayne Kemoc. Much, much too short an appearance, but...

Look out, Gobiath! There's TWO Kemoc women now!

::gigglefits::
Julius

Post by Julius »

Mmh, this is weird. Athian has a new sister, and there are two more Kumocs..maybe a new Rothman is in order to even things out? :D
Achae Eanstray

Post by Achae Eanstray »

Such a nice day thanks to my Druid student Tanistian Kanea, very nice RP :D
Lance Thunnigan

Post by Lance Thunnigan »

Julius wrote:Mmh, this is weird. Athian has a new sister, and there are two more Kumocs..maybe a new Rothman is in order to even things out? :D
Please, for the love of all humanity,
No.
Julius

Post by Julius »

Sure. Now taking applications :wink:
Haniel Raynn

Post by Haniel Raynn »

I wanted to post a thank you to Adriana for the good time. Fun time tonight!

but most of all...

Azuros. Awesome char and a well-played elf. Thanks!
Kaila Galathil Travinus

Post by Kaila Galathil Travinus »

Ashayen.... what a wonderful talk! I loved the RP, thank you.
Ashayen

Post by Ashayen »

It was always nice to cross the way of Kaila, but today... we finally had the chance for a longer talk and i love it as well. Gawd, two sad women :( :lol: Thanks a lot!!