Whose RP did you like today?

Everything about Illarion that fits nowhere else. / Alles über Illarion was inhaltlich in kein anderes Board passt.

Moderator: Gamemasters

Theon

Post by Theon »

Thanks Marius. Your character's awesome.
Ravaelo

Post by Ravaelo »

Ashayen <3, what a pity that we both get disturbed :?

Sarev, I love your rhymes man, but we can't be friends :P
falco1029

Post by falco1029 »

liked the rp with Avalyon, though the name didnt get saved, i think i remember some of the number for his char though, so ill !name next i see him.

Now if athian would just reply in the rp board....
Theon

Post by Theon »

falco1029 wrote:liked the rp with Avalyon, though the name didnt get saved, i think i remember some of the number for his char though, so ill !name next i see him.

Now if athian would just reply in the rp board....
You could check your character's logs in their notepad file in the Illarion folder.
I think.
Ashayen

Post by Ashayen »

Ravaelo wrote:Ashayen <3, what a pity that we both get disturbed :?
Indeed *sigh* but i'm sure we can finish the conversation one day, or at least i hope so. Thanks again for some nice moments IG and a wonderful Roleplay.

And an extra big thanks goes to Sarev, the bard. The PO is a fantastic roleplayer and i just love the rhymes of the bard <3
Shenandrea

Post by Shenandrea »

Oger thank you

everyone in greenbriar today....
Alytys Lamar

Post by Alytys Lamar »

That was Awwwwwwww..... my heart bumps really for a short moment a bit faster, incredible, wonderful and so sad .....

What a RP... many thanks to Dalan.
Dalan Ginthor

Post by Dalan Ginthor »

Wow, that was the best moment with this char! Never thought he could be..like that :wink:

So, yes I thank you again! Amazing night : )
Lacy Dracu

Post by Lacy Dracu »

Also das war ein wirklich sehr schönes RP Persus. vielen dank. ich freue mich auf weitere :)
Haniel Raynn

Post by Haniel Raynn »

Haniel had a tough day today, but I want to thank everyone that made sure he didn't die! Thanks for the great rp! :D

The guys that robbed him and ghosted him... Good job too. You do your jobs well. :wink:
falco1029

Post by falco1029 »

I should've bene one ofd those guys robbing you, why wont my client work?! :cry:
Haniel Raynn

Post by Haniel Raynn »

falco1029 wrote:I should've bene one of those guys robbing you, why wont my client work?! :cry:
falco1029

Post by falco1029 »

My...my client's not starting, java keeps saying it needs to download it, and it's been taking hours. :(
Richard Cypher

Post by Richard Cypher »

Great RP with 4 out of the 6 people I robbed today...umm great RP with Achae great RP with Kaila great RP with Athian great RP with maggie and elayne kemoc also berengar...great RP with Miru and roze...and i am probably missing some of you guys and am really sorry but today was a great day for me thnx all who helped make it that way...oh yeah Great RP with Avalyon and grivijak we saved ur arse avalyon and Kevin great RP
Kevin Lightdot

Post by Kevin Lightdot »

Why thankies, I did not get to do too much, and would've rped more with every one of those I rped with(Maggie, Ath, Richard, Grivijak and Elayne(though I just was soooo tired then), somewhere in this order I rped with you... lol) but it's just been busy, and bad luck lately... I need vacation. :(

But yeah, yesterday was a fun day, I would've wished I had more time to actually finish some things, and was more awake at the end of it(Sorry). Most of it was short(But good!), but deffinetly more than I'm used to lately. So thanks to all of ya!
Achae Eanstray

Post by Achae Eanstray »

Richard Cypher wrote:Great RP with 4 out of the 6 people I robbed today...umm great RP with Achae great RP with Kaila great RP with Athian great RP with maggie and elayne kemoc also berengar...great RP with Miru and roze...and i am probably missing some of you guys and am really sorry but today was a great day for me thnx all who helped make it that way...oh yeah Great RP with Avalyon and grivijak we saved ur arse avalyon and Kevin great RP
I also had a wonderfull time! It is good to see your wonderful RP again! I wish to also thank Haniel Raynn, Julia and Laine, such a nice evening :D
Ravaelo

Post by Ravaelo »

What should I say, to RP with Ashayen makes me simply speechless.

Sweet, emotional and amazing / Ravaelo is falling for her, now finally
Julius
Location: My religion is better then the one Alex taunts you to join! Update: Alex secretly worships me.

Post by Julius »

Umm, why are you telling us that? Lol.

The guy at the depot in Varshikar today was pretty good. Actually..
Ravaelo

Post by Ravaelo »

Julius wrote:Umm, why are you telling us that? Lol.

The guy at the depot in Varshikar today was pretty good. Actually..
Why not ? Jealously ? :wink: :P :wink:
Ashayen

Post by Ashayen »

Ravaelo wrote:What should I say, to RP with Ashayen makes me simply speechless.

Sweet, emotional and amazing / Ravaelo is falling for her, now finally
:oops: Thank you! But meh, it needs two for such a great RP and honestly i can't remember when i had such a good RP in German the last time. ^^
Your RP is amazing and yes, it was very emotional today...so emotional that i even had tears in my eyes and that happens not often when i play. *bows* Thank you!!
falco1029

Post by falco1029 »

First guy we robbed played along nicely today, second one attacked with daggers to his neck and heart, a big nono :P. I lost all my stuff because of that, so sad. (Actually a mummy finished me off as i ran away).

Always fun rping with raven though. We make a good bandit team, hehe
Gazkull

Post by Gazkull »

Thas was the most amusing, fun and exciting fight today!

A big thanks to Adilah al'Rahad, Julia D'Audarius and Evan Ross.

It was greatly appreciated!

:D :D
Mr. Cromwell

Post by Mr. Cromwell »

Aleytys.

If Ed has to go down, at least he will go in a blaze of glory. More drama and vicious words will follow, no doubt. :wink:
horrible

Post by horrible »

Yet again it is time for me to recap and congratulate every so-deserving lady and chap.

1. Ashayen. When I see that name on the screen, I just have to grin because I know how lucky I have just been. Your character is extremely well played and good, playing with you is quaranteed to improve my mood. :D

2. Ravaello, my most favorite person whom to say hello.

3. Raph. Thanks for bearing with me.. more or less. :P
Dalan Ginthor

Post by Dalan Ginthor »

Aleytys yet again. While it was short (and against my will), it was still enjoyable :wink:

Poor Aly. :(
Alytys Lamar

Post by Alytys Lamar »

Edward Cromwell... GAWD... I hate this name now ( only IG :P )
what a performance ... *bows*

And thanks to Dalan, yes short, but well he wasn't able to help her at the moment.

THX to both players for an exciting , amazing and very hard evening for my Aleytys, because she goes through hell and back, but the revenge will come soon enough :twisted:
Richard Cypher

Post by Richard Cypher »

Props to Curtis Athian Berengar Dantagon and Maggie. It was fun going to the dragon's lair and attacking the two dragons even though we had to run and the majority of you died...except for me HA HA!
Shenandrea

Post by Shenandrea »

Oger.....thank you for the nice 2 short times they have seen eachother today....

everyone in greenbriar today...miru, gelmir, gemano, shara,fin,amras,barcus mark and yes... i mention him...enwell...

thanks to everyone who helped getting the materials

aaaaaaaaaaaaaand roveig ;)

awww...a surprise to see azuros after WEEKS! again .... thank you for the short but nice RP!!!
Last edited by Shenandrea on Mon Jun 18, 2007 6:08 am, edited 2 times in total.
falco1029

Post by falco1029 »

Always fun robbing people with Raven. A shame the pickpocketing never works and we always resort to threats. Maybe someday my pickpocketing prowess will be useful.

Let's see though, the elf and girl we robbed rp'd well, especially the girl, actually.
Richard Cypher

Post by Richard Cypher »

yes yes the girl rped especially well when robbed...i felt bad though after we were done with her...i am a bad man great RP everyone...and you curtis