Bye.

Everything about Illarion that fits nowhere else. / Alles über Illarion was inhaltlich in kein anderes Board passt.

Moderator: Gamemasters

Aristeaus

Post by Aristeaus »

Ahh the PO is great. Scares easily though. Especially around ladies when they speak of thier interests.
Dónal Mason

Post by Dónal Mason »

...I'm not Alkuurg.
Aristeaus

Post by Aristeaus »

Oops Mehehe

Wrong orc

Hehe

Hide, need to hide

:oops: :oops: :oops:

Alkurg i apologise lots and lots :(

An insult i can not repair

hihi donal
Last edited by Aristeaus on Thu Sep 29, 2005 6:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Alkuurg

Post by Alkuurg »

Typical.... :roll:
Shandariel el Lysanthrai

Post by Shandariel el Lysanthrai »

What I wanted to say is that Joshua had a warning before he got banned. I warned him a few days ago that it is forbidden, he knew it. but he did it again, so he shouldn't whine that he never was warned or didn't knew better.

And it is not important that you as the player whose character got killed think it is okay what he did. It still was against the gamerules. There are other ways to handle that than "ctrl-click". This is a roleplaying game, he could have roleplayed.

And Joshua, I don't think that the attacking Cirindil harmed your char Ko much. It was not necessary to kill him again, you could have talked ooc with him, or simply ignore him and send a messager to !gm that there is someone who don't stop attacking even after being knocked down.

But you simply clouded him again and again, because you liked it. You chosed the wrongest and the less smartes of all possibilitys to handle with the situation.
Zarah

Post by Zarah »

Aegohl wrote: I know of cases where Illarion has been entirely an unhealthy habit for adults, let alone our younger players.
Oh yes. Exactly that is the reason why I'm not playing anymore and never ever will. I was 21 when I played last and well, if you want to know what happens if you take that game too serious and can not concentrate on anything else take this:
- I lost between 5 or 10 kg in a few weeks. Even a friend of mine was sorrowed. I was very weak at that time, cause I didn't eat.
- I played Illa at least for 10 hours a day. Most of the time I was making potions, blowing glass or loring herbs, so I had no time to do anything else like caring for the household, friends or anything. My mother was very mad and disappointed of me for not caring for her anymore
- I almost lost my boyfriend
- I had no fun in anything else but Illarion and felt like shit when I didn't play. I told a friend of mine back then and it was hard for me to say "Well, actually I don't wanne be here. It's hard for me." if you say that to a good friend you see how sick you really are.

I was a psychological wrack that time and am very thankfull it's over. And the reason is not the game or anyone else. The reason is me. I'm not supposed to play that game, cause I get easy hurt. Very easy.

I wanted to post that for a long time now for those who didn't understand my behaviour back then or now as I say I quit forever understand me.

I found good friends in this game I still keep contact with today. But the game is not a part of this friendship. It's not the base of the friendship. Actually I totoally quit playing rpgs of any kind. Basically because I think I lost my talent and enthuisiasm.

So actually you should be lucky someone kept you from hurting yourself. I wished somebody would have done that for me instead of advising "You should quit..."

Wish you good luck. Don't make the same mistakes like me.
Ziel Oden

Post by Ziel Oden »

See - I forgot why I tried quitting in the past.

80% of the people here are hardasses. They cant admit defeat, and use every fowl and horrific trick in the book to make a 10 paragraph post on why you need to die.

I will say my final words, and with the help of a "mabey" Perm-ban, leave.

Best Roleplayer:
PO Kamik Windlaser

Best Help:
PO Pendar

Best Poster:
Dear god.. Sian.

Best Buds:
Oliva_Gales, Pendar, Kamik, Hadrian, Nymus, IC Alkuurg

Most Missed:
(I'll see most of the people, so) Alkuurg

Best Drawer:
Most deffinitly Gwyn

Llama

Post by Llama »

I'm going to miss Professor ZZ'ss' aargh whatever...

Seriously..

Enjoy it and go make some (more) RL friends...

Adrian
Devrah Liioness

Post by Devrah Liioness »

Ziel Oden wrote: Kamik Windlaser
ROFL.

Use the force, T >_>
Aegohl

Post by Aegohl »

I've been known to call him Kamik Tireslasher, but..

That was a very bold thing for you to say, Zarah. Know that you weren't the only person I had in mind when saying that.

In any case, I'm not trying to argue with you, Joshua. I do wish the best for you.
Pendar
Location: Founding member of H.A.L ~home for abused lichs~http://h.a.l.istheshit.net/

Post by Pendar »

I have actually tried to avoid this post simple as i am sorry to see you go but feel strongly punishment fit the crime.
How ever Josh you have made me laugh, you have made me pull my hair out and we have had some good rp along the way.
A few points, people have said its not forever and all the rest but while it is in place you know there are other rp games online.
Look into UO shards some are more enforced and many are less as far as rp goes, there are MMORPG lists online and if you hunt long enough some are rp based.
Yeah go have fun it is "only" a game so see it as a chance to expand and no doubt one day we will end up rping togther again.
Mostly just be well
Brian
Ziel Oden

Post by Ziel Oden »

As soon as my IP changed, we shall meet again. :roll: *g*

But I want to make this very clear. Hell - It might help me.

HE KEPT ATTACKING ME!

- Zz'Iee'Ll
Pendar
Location: Founding member of H.A.L ~home for abused lichs~http://h.a.l.istheshit.net/

Post by Pendar »

As soon as you are unbanned changing ip is just silly as it will get out your playing against the GM wishes you will be banned again.
It was not just one issue,
I knew i didnt post here for a reason.
Brian
Thalodos Artemetus

Post by Thalodos Artemetus »

Hold on. how long are you banned for ziel?
Ziel Oden

Post by Ziel Oden »

Forever. Unless the GMs magicly decide other wise.
Llama

Post by Llama »

Try an apology, and try not to get on the bad side of ANYONE.. calm down... and talk frendily, remove all that sarcasm... and all this hate...

And good luck...
Kamik Windslasher ~

Post by Kamik Windslasher ~ »

Devrah Liioness wrote:
Ziel Oden wrote: Kamik Windlaser
ROFL.

Use the force, T >_>

Hehe. I am.
Have you never thought about Kamik's "mechanical" hand? :wink:

And buh bai, Josh. And a pity, truely. By our conversations I got to know how much this game meant to you, but yet, it's only a game. Maybe you should try to search for something in real life that pleases you as much as this.
I would like to sugest writing. :)
It has saved my life many times.
Thalodos Artemetus

Post by Thalodos Artemetus »

Kamik. *heavy breathing* I am your father..
Jeremy Gems Willowbrook

Post by Jeremy Gems Willowbrook »

Ziel Oden wrote:As soon as my IP changed, we shall meet again. :roll: *g*

But I want to make this very clear. Hell - It might help me.

HE KEPT ATTACKING ME!
Yes he did, but that is just bad RP, not a bannable offence like PKing or reskilling. You did not have to keep killing him. You could have walked away. Why were you stood at the cross anyway? As soon as the OOC crap started everyone there should have backed off and walked away. Then if he had pursued you you could have reported him and he would now be the one banned, you would still be playing. At least until the next incident which led you to get banned. :wink:
Changing IP will not make a difference unless you change a lot more besides. You will end up giving yourself away or getting that IP banned too.
Your RP has improved a lot. Now you need to work on a few other areas which let you down.