Hello..

Everything about Illarion that fits nowhere else. / Alles über Illarion was inhaltlich in kein anderes Board passt.

Moderator: Gamemasters

Atnar

Hello..

Post by Atnar »

Hello, I seen people talking about this game on a popular Tibia fansite (tibia.de) and i just thought i would check it out. i was told that the owners of this game are old players of tibia. Hope to see what this game is all "about" very soon.

Anyway, just saying hello 8)
good luck,
Atnar.
Atnar

Post by Atnar »

Also, i was wondering if i could get some help. I've created an account (Atnar), downloaded the game. Then when I go to log into the game it says that the account does not exist?
Moathia

Post by Moathia »

You have to log into your account on the webpage and do everything there.
Moirear Sian

Post by Moirear Sian »

Right.

• Use the link from the email you receive to activate the account.
• Answer the questions for a GM to set the account status to fully active.
• Create characters and wait for a GM to accept them (name checking).
• Assign attributes.
Atnar

Post by Atnar »

We'll.. here's my problem now. I've tried and tried to get it "accepted". I dont really understand what is expected from this.. everytime i get "1st try--your account was not accepted!"

I filled those out the best i could, taking my time and writing everything correctly, but still not accepted? why is this game so hard to get into? maybe thats why i've never seen more than 20 people online at a time?.. humm

we'll, i guess its back to Tibia.
Good luck,
Atnar
Nilo

Post by Nilo »

You dont see more than 20 people online because we DO have an account process, and yes it is rather hard to get into, But also because this game is still in the Beta version (hence why it is free) and also the server would not hold 1,000 people. :wink: (well maybe it wil not.. its not been tested... :p)

You can try again, just do better this time.

Remember, the story is very important. Just remember this is a roleplaying game, and you never speak of anything ooc (out of character) while you are int he game. The story is just like any other fantasy story.. just make it lengthy and detailed, and you should get in.

Good luck!
Josefine da Vince

Post by Josefine da Vince »

Oh well that is why Illarion exists because Tibia isn't that good. This game is all about roleplaying.
You can try again and answer the question a second time and it is not that hard to get into when you're able to roleplay. :wink:
Sskakzk'krr

Post by Sskakzk'krr »

Illarion doesn't exist just because Tibia is a bad game. In fact, the creators of Illarion and even Shivoc used to / still plays Tibia. ;)
Aegohl

Post by Aegohl »

Yes. Illarion is a sister to Tibia in many ways. I don't know where people got the idea that we're Tibia's mortal enemy here. We have a link to Tibia on the website. Our own Martin made graphics for Tibia. Shivoc said the fact that I haven't played Tibia is blasphemy. :wink:

If Illarion has a mortal enemy, it is Runescape. Nothing good can ever happen in that hellish mmorpg.

Aegohl
Drogla

Post by Drogla »

well said, well said
AlaineMilan

Post by AlaineMilan »

uh I dont like tibia...please dont hate me now