balacing, and the wipe/ Balancing, und der Wipe

Everything about Illarion that fits nowhere else. / Alles über Illarion was inhaltlich in kein anderes Board passt.

Moderator: Gamemasters

Falk vom Wald

Post by Falk vom Wald »

I have just now seen this thread and I do not have the time to work through it. Just one thing from the beginning of this discussion: If the GM tell me that we should anounce how something works - we will do. I can't imagine whether something is too hard or less hard to find out. Gamemasters will decide.
Cliu Beothach

Post by Cliu Beothach »

You learn Carpentry MUCH to easy to learn. I learned atleast 6 items in one day. I do not know if this is meant but it seems MUCH to easy.
Pendar
Location: Founding member of H.A.L ~home for abused lichs~http://h.a.l.istheshit.net/

Post by Pendar »

Perhaps eliza's prices could be lowered a little. Even if it is only temporary as currently a blunt dagger is over 100 coins. Most people want a weapon so thats 50 small axe handels. This enviroment encourages people to simply cut tree's,make handels just to they can replace there dagger. Just so they can kill pigs.Eliza should have a special
Brian
Kincent Nolatri
Location: Think to your self, does Kincent stay still long enough for a location

Post by Kincent Nolatri »

I learned quite a few way to fast, as well I stoped working on it becuase of this
martin

Post by martin »

Cliu Beothach wrote:You learn Carpentry MUCH to easy to learn. I learned atleast 6 items in one day. I do not know if this is meant but it seems MUCH to easy.
Adjusted now.

Sorry for that, that was my mistake. I thought it was WAY too slow.
I also decreased all the skills that were too high because of that. Not to 0, of course. I hope you don't get upset now :)

Martin
Cain Freemont

Post by Cain Freemont »

martin wrote:
Cliu Beothach wrote:You learn Carpentry MUCH to easy to learn. I learned atleast 6 items in one day. I do not know if this is meant but it seems MUCH to easy.
Adjusted now.

Sorry for that, that was my mistake. I thought it was WAY too slow.
I also decreased all the skills that were too high because of that. Not to 0, of course. I hope you don't get upset now :)

Martin
Noooo! The one time Martin makes something easier and Cliu ruins it for the rest of us! Ahhhhhhhhh!!!! :lol:
Konstantin K
Location: Permanently Banned by Uber Powerful Mega-GMs, because he was BAD.

Post by Konstantin K »

I didn't even do any crafting yet.

But as the saying goes: Man sees the food of Gods and rejects it at will, while he begs for it in the hard hour.

Or something like that. Makes sense in Russian.