Old days.

Everything about Illarion that fits nowhere else. / Alles über Illarion was inhaltlich in kein anderes Board passt.

Moderator: Gamemasters

Kalypse

Old days.

Post by Kalypse »

Hello, I was a little bored at home and got a little curious about something. I played Illarion quite a while ago and I was wondering how many people from my days are still around. I know many probably created new characters, but I just thought I'd ask anyway.
Delakaniam
Location: We have to believe in free will. We have no choice.

Post by Delakaniam »

Kalypse (^^)!!

You probably don't remember me much personally, and I don't even know if our chars have even met ingame before, but I certainly recognize your name. There are also plenty of Illarionites around here that still remember you, I'm positive.

*innocent eyes of plead* Coming back??
Josefine da Vince

Post by Josefine da Vince »

I remember you even though I think we never met ingame. Good to see you again :D
Estralis Seborian

Post by Estralis Seborian »

Indeed, I created a new character.
Kalypse showed me the hooks on my very first day on Illarion, thank you again!
The Returner

Re: Old days.

Post by The Returner »

Kalypse wrote:Hello, I was a little bored at home and got a little curious about something. I played Illarion quite a while ago and I was wondering how many people from my days are still around. I know many probably created new characters, but I just thought I'd ask anyway.
I remember you ;)
Misjbar

Re: Old days.

Post by Misjbar »

Kalypse wrote:Hello, I was a little bored at home and got a little curious about something. I played Illarion quite a while ago and I was wondering how many people from my days are still around. I know many probably created new characters, but I just thought I'd ask anyway.
I remember you from screenshots! :D
Japheth

Post by Japheth »

I think Kalypse showed a lot of us the ropes. I owe much of my roleplay ability to her. It's a pleasure to see you back, even if it is only on the boards.
Moathia

Post by Moathia »

Hello Kaly.
Falk vom Wald

Post by Falk vom Wald »

Warm and tender hugs, Kalypse.

How could I ever forget my elven queen. Remember well those days your majesty and Teech guided me as a young fellowmen of elven community.

Good to hear from you.

Greetings

Eol
Kalypse

Post by Kalypse »

Queen? Hihi, I was never a queen... and.. Eol? I thought you had quit a long time ago... at least that's what you told Kaly. :) I can't believe it! You were one of the very few who actually believed in that crazy idea. It was a pity when you left, and I certainly did not expect to hear from you. I guess your different characters fooled me well..hehe. It's nice to see you are still around.

Delakaniam, I would love to be able to come back, but I really don't know. I still hold lots of frustrations from last time, and from the little I read of the forums now it seems to me like people continue to make a big deal out of nothing.

I feel, however, pretty happy that I could help some people. :) I see two of which seem to have become a gm. Congratulations! Boy, now I feel like a grandma!!
Vindigan

Post by Vindigan »

I remeber you! Remeber me? :P

Welcome back if, If you are coming back!
Salathe

Post by Salathe »

i remember you from way back when ;D

but i never knew you =P
Domitrio

Post by Domitrio »

I remember you from back in the way before Brumba days... but I don't htink I ever met you in game. Good to have you back though, either way.
veralion

Post by veralion »

of COURSE i remember you. but do you remember me?? :wink:
or colossus, the dwarf, friend to gurdman and dyluck, cursed by the dreaded ice bird amulet.. (my first char EVER *tear*)
Tzi Hahasus

Post by Tzi Hahasus »

I remember you too...I think I met you a couple of times in game (in passing)
Arkadia Misella

Post by Arkadia Misella »

I believe I met you once in game.....but I do however very much know of you. Welcome back
Aegohl

Post by Aegohl »

Japheth wrote:I think Kalypse showed a lot of us the ropes. I owe much of my roleplay ability to her. It's a pleasure to see you back, even if it is only on the boards.
Wow, the teacher of my teacher, as it were. Much respect to you, Kalypse, even as you were before my time.

Aegohl
Korwin

Post by Korwin »

I deem you less elderly, relatively!

Unless you're willing to put up with some whining, I don't think it would be I wise idea to return until after the new client, and account system, is set up. I foresee a great deal of complaints in the near future.

Although, I don't believe it's anything as bad as when you left. I can't really be a fully accurate judge though, seeing as I'm a bit distanced from the entire community at the moment.
Setherioth

Post by Setherioth »

Kalypse! So nice to hear from you again!

And everybody's relatively less elderly then you Korwin. You old geezer.
:D
Kalypse

Post by Kalypse »

Oh my, a grand student..hihi. Kidding, don't take me seriously, Aegohl.

Hey Korwin! Seth! Nice to see you too! I still remember the water bucket incident, Korwin..hehe. One of my good memories, despite the outcome.

I see I still have some friends here, which is good. But if I decide to play after the game is ready, I'm guessing only people who really really knew me before I left will be able to tell who I am. I'm not using Kaly anymore, at least I don't think. She was way too righteous and that caused me troubles as the player for different reasons (I couldn't deny much, for instance).
Damien

Post by Damien »

Woooooot.... Welcome back ! :D
Bloodhearte

Post by Bloodhearte »

Hidey ho Chiefess. :)

I don't think I've ever seen you IG. But it's always refreshing for an older player to come back. :wink:
Delakaniam
Location: We have to believe in free will. We have no choice.

Post by Delakaniam »

Belegi wrote:They always come back.
:twisted:

But in all honesty, all of us would certainly be thrilled to have you return :mrgreen: .
Moathia

Post by Moathia »

Yay, your comming back. I hope you have more fun than you did before you left.
Dyluck

Post by Dyluck »

Hey Kalypse, nice to hear from you again. Been really busy myself and I don't play in the game anymore anyways. Have fun and good luck with everything. Contact me if you need anything.
Galim

Post by Galim »

Kalypse, the name says me something, but I fear we never met ingame...or do you ever met a greedy and grumbling dwarf with too high prices? if yes, it could have been galim ;).

But good to see one of the old ones back at the forum.

And just to inform you, Eol, or Falk, is not just still around, he is one of the really big guys beyound the game programming and developing ;)

hehe, bye.