Auf bald / Good bye

Everything about Illarion that fits nowhere else. / Alles über Illarion was inhaltlich in kein anderes Board passt.

Moderator: Gamemasters

Galim

Auf bald / Good bye

Post by Galim »

Ja, es ist das was manche von euch befürchten. Ein vorläufiger Abschiedspost meiner Person :( .
Ich muss mich leider vorerst auf unbekannte Zeit aus der Illariongemeinde zurückziehen. Schon bald, kommenden Montag, werde ich nämlich umziehen. Nach München. Um dort mein Studium zu beginnen.

Ich werde in meiner dortigen Wohnung vorläufig kein Internet haben. Und weiss auch nicht ob ich welches erhalte. Und wenn, wielange es dauern würde. Auch wird mich mein Studium in Anspruch nehmen.
Für jene die es interessiert, ich werde Japanologie studieren, im Nebenfach Geographie und vorderasiatische Archeologie.

Ich werde natürlich ab und an im Forum vorbei schauen. Und auch auf die Treffen werde ich kommen. Doch aktiv am Spiel und dem Geschehen teilnehmen werde ich wohl nicht können.

Ich werde euch für die Zeit in der ich weg bin Vermissen. Ich wünsch euch alles gute, und hoffe ohne mich geht es hier nicht vollkommen drunter und trüber =).

Wünscht mir Glück, und drückt mir die Daumen, ja? Und wenn das Schicksal es will sehen wir usn doch bald schon wieder =). Es könnte aber auch Monate dauern *seufz*

Also, auf bald...Und alles gute Euch. Vielleicht wird mich ja auch der eine oder andere vermissen =).

Es verabschiedet sich mit getrübten Herzen,
Patric,
PO Galim, Brodir, Kl'urk und Paidraig Baltram

----------------------

Yes, this is what some of you may fear. It is a farewell post of my person.

For the time being I have to leave the Illarion community. Soon, the next monday, I will move away to another town. To Munich. There Iwill start soon my study.

I won't have an interne tconnection in my new flat, and don't know if I will get one. And when, I don't know how long it will take until I have it. And of course my study will took my time too.
For all of you who would interest it, I will study Japanology, and in the subsidiary subjects Geography and archeology of the foreasiatic area.

Of course I will visit the forum from time to time, but until now I won't have time and the possibility to be involved in more, or to play the game. But I will come to the real life meetings of course :)

I will miss you all in the time I am away. And I hope without me here won't be completly chaos =).

Wishes me luck and keep yours fingers crossed for me, yes? Perhaps we will see us soon again, in the old way. Or it will take some month until I can take part again *sighs*

Farewell, and everything good to you all. Perhaps some of you even will miss me =)

It says goodbye with a sad heart,
Patric,
PO Galim, Brodir, Kl'urk and Paidraig Baltram
Last edited by Galim on Thu Sep 30, 2004 2:17 am, edited 2 times in total.
Cliu Beothach

Post by Cliu Beothach »

Bye Galim best of wishes.
Willum

Post by Willum »

NOOO!!!! Not Galim!!!1 Oh....if you have to ok, well get back on soon, for it will be dull with out your rp.
Best of luck!!
Gro'bul

Post by Gro'bul »

I fear I will crumble under the lack of racism twards elves. :( Maybe they'll make a Galim bot in the temple in silverbrand, and when elves enter Silverbrand the Galim bot will yell "Get out ye damned tree huggers" or something. :)
Nilo

Post by Nilo »

BAh I wish you didn't have to leave!!!

:cry: I know we will miss you! Alora sure will!

OOoh maybe that means I can finally get some business with my blacksmithing materials! Muhahaha

Best of luck Galim, hope to see you again!

Your friend,
Nilo/Gorge/others :wink:
Moskher Heszche
Location: You can never be too stupid or too pretty to be a puppet king.

Post by Moskher Heszche »

Gah! Another rich and powerful dwarf leaves, this is really ruining Moskher's claims of corruption in Silverbrand!!!

Just kidding. You will be missed, Galim.

--Mitch

PO Moskher Heszche, Urii Vandos, and the short-lived but possibley only remembered by Galim and Alora, Skorzsche Brekenzade.
Mishrack

Post by Mishrack »

hm, you'll be sorely missed, Galim, Silverbrand wont be the same without you. You'll be back tho... they always come back... :roll:
Rackere Diplomatre

Post by Rackere Diplomatre »

Aber komm bald wieder, ja?

Markus
Nartak Ironmaster

Post by Nartak Ironmaster »

Meld' dich mal wieder, Patric ;)

Bis dann :)
Belegi

Post by Belegi »

*grummel*

Erst mal toll, dass es mit dem Studienplatz geklappt hat. Ich drück dir die Daumen fürs Studium!

Sie kommen alle wieder.

Post by Guest »

Naja Galim da können wir ja ab und zu ein kleines Münchentreffen machen .
Fedaykin

Post by Fedaykin »

Alles gute Patric. Hoffe du kriegst einen Uni anschluss gestellt. Und bist bald wieder erreichbar. Und dran denken wenns ein München treffen gibt, nicht vergessen den Typ mit den komischen Sächsischen Akzent ein zu laden.
Bloodhearte

Post by Bloodhearte »

Smell ya later old chummy. You had one of the more interesting characters to roleplay with, Mr. Priest. :wink:

Good luck in your studies; just remember to not try and lose motivation.

-A player
Caranthir the great

Post by Caranthir the great »

Aw, damnation.

I expect to see you back sooner or later, old boy. ;)
Brendan Mason

Post by Brendan Mason »

Enjoy your studies in Munich, Galim. It's been interesting playing with you these past few years, and while we may not have always seen eye to eye, best wishes!
John Irenicus

Post by John Irenicus »

Du lässt Illa für die Uni sausen? Tztz. :P

Naja, wünsche dir viel Glück, bleib nicht zu lange weg, werde den Grummel-Priester und den Junggardisten vermissen.
Moirear Sian

Post by Moirear Sian »

Mach's gut, Galim.

Ich werd' definitiv unseren IC-Zwist vermissen, welche wir nur OOC kannten. :D

Alles Gute und viel Erfolg!

MfG
Grunith Shuth

Post by Grunith Shuth »

Good bye good buddy o' mine. I'll be waiting patiently in thee tavern fer ye fer thee good old times ;) It was quite fun interacting with your characters along with mine own various personalities of my myriad of characters. Thank you for all those fun times. Good luck in your studies and have alot of fun! My thoughts go with you for the next few years :)

Bis Bald Galim!

PO Grunith
Aristeaus

Post by Aristeaus »

Galim my friend , hurry back. Your a great roleplayer, and on all accounts a great person, i will miss the times we roleplayed together greatly. And of course ill miss yourself.

Darren
Mia Handur

Sad Goodbyes

Post by Mia Handur »

Damn, damn, damn, there goes one of the best rp'ers .
I am gonna miss you all to much Galim,
Please come back soon,
Good luck in your studies
Konstantin K
Location: Permanently Banned by Uber Powerful Mega-GMs, because he was BAD.

Post by Konstantin K »

Good luck in real life :D
Tell us how it is out there.
Say hello to the people in the outer world :D
Lennier

Post by Lennier »

Ja, ich schließ mich den anderen hier nur zu gern an:

Viel Glück, Spass und Erfolg in München und beim Studium. Ich hoff, wir werden dich irgendwann einmal in Illarion wiedersehen.
Domitrio

Post by Domitrio »

Galim, it's sad seeing another one leave. I understand though, I haven't had time to play either... You'll be missed my friend, greatly. You influenced my RP more than you know, maybe not as noticable with Dom as with the newer character. Thanks for all the great times, and the ale. Good luck on life on the outside, and may Irmorom bless ye always.

Derrin
Galim

Post by Galim »

Thank you...thank you all. It means alot for me,and Iam really moved to tears...I will miss this all, and the peoples.

I wish you peoples all best...I won't forget you guys.

----------------------

Danke...danke euch allen. Dies bedeuted mir viel...und ich bin sehr bewegt. Ich werde dies alles vermissen, euch vermissen, und ich wünsche euch das beste. Auf bald...und vergesst mich nicht ^_^

Patric
Kasume

Post by Kasume »

Tears?
Hmm...
Maybe this is good. :wink:

Cya Galim. Be strange without you.
Gerhalt

Post by Gerhalt »

Now one of Gerhalt's best friends is leaving... Farewell Galim.
Galim

Post by Galim »

Hello, i am sitting in an internet cafe and now i greet you all. damn, i miss this all already now =( . i will write messages as often as i can. wish you all best.

------------

Hallo, sitze hier im internet-cafe und grüße mal alle. ach...ich vermisse das hier jetzt schon :(. werde hin und wieder mal meldung machen. kostet mich hier 2 euro die stunde, argh. naja, alles gute euch.
martin

Post by martin »

Ist Muenchen denn die einzige Uni auf Welt ohne Internetanschluss fuer Studenten?!

Martin
Galim

Post by Galim »

klar hab ich den, muss erst wieder den zettel mit meinen zugangsdaten finden *grummel*

und ich fürchte dort kann man keine programme drauf laden, soll heissen, kein illa ^^. aber forum alleine wäre ja schon was.
martin

Post by martin »

Jede uni, die ich kenne, laesst dir mindestens 100 MB Platz auf der Platte. Kann nur sein, dass sie linux verwenden...

Martin