Farewell....

Everything about Illarion that fits nowhere else. / Alles über Illarion was inhaltlich in kein anderes Board passt.

Moderator: Gamemasters

Brendan Mason

Farewell....

Post by Brendan Mason »

....for a while.

Not that I want to leave, but unfortunately some overly moronic painters have dropped my computer and destroyed it. Bastards.

It'll be a long while before I have a computer again, about 3 or 4 months, so I'll just be browsing the forums once a week from school.

It's been a blast and hopefully I'll see you all again in a few months.
Take care of each other,

Slán,
Brendan.
Dyluck

Post by Dyluck »

Looks like you won't be playing my game anytime soon. Not that I'll be done anytime soon.
1d20

Post by 1d20 »

Did they paint the room well at least ? :lol:
1d20

Post by 1d20 »

Sorry for your computer though :wink:
Gurik Elvenstar

Post by Gurik Elvenstar »

take care brendan
Willum

Post by Willum »

Take care untill next time. :)
Bidus Haferkorn

Post by Bidus Haferkorn »

Hope you will be back soon, master Brendan :)
Elise Gutenhof

Post by Elise Gutenhof »

We will really miss you here. Come back as early as you can! :D
Nartak Ironmaster

Post by Nartak Ironmaster »

Miss you buddy :cry:

Post by Guest »

I'll surely missyou, Mr Mason :wink:
I hope you get another computer soon, so ypu can come back...
Dhalsim

Post by Dhalsim »

See you Brendan, irish friend. ;)
Belegi

Post by Belegi »

For every day a kiss for Belegi, OK?
I´m counting...
Moskher Heszche
Location: You can never be too stupid or too pretty to be a puppet king.

Post by Moskher Heszche »

Yikes. I was worried when I saw a "farewell" thread started by Brendan. I feel good now that I know it's only temporary.
Sylveria

Post by Sylveria »

Moskher Heszche wrote:Yikes. I was worried when I saw a "farewell" thread started by Brendan. I feel good now that I know it's only temporary.
Cruelty, Brendan, you could have at least mentioned in the subject line that it would only be temporary!!!! :cry:

*recovers from near heart attack*

But do return soon, Brendan. You will be dearly missed, and we will be on high watch for you. :wink:
Dónal Mason

Post by Dónal Mason »

4 months? I could pick up a cheap computer just for internet use really easily myself. Lousy painters. If somone had damaged MY computer, they'd be dead before they could take another step.
Sevious Helios

Post by Sevious Helios »

That will be quite some time until we can talk again Brendan but just make sure they compensate for destroying YOUR property. You'll get a computer faster ;) Anyway I think I'll miss you the most out of all the people here. The reason being that you are a great roleplayer and you are one of my favorite persons to interact with and expecially talk with ooc on msn. I hope to see you sooner than four months but if not then I wish you good luck during that time. Good bye for a temporary while old friend.

PO Sevious, (you know my name ;))
ezo
Location: Jolly old England. Toodle-pip Heavens above! How smashing!!

Post by ezo »

BAH! Damn painters... :roll: I will see you in 4 months then Brendan, until then take care and see if you can get onto MSN some time at School or on a library computer :wink: (If not send me a PM)

Bye

Ezorock
Bloodhearte

Post by Bloodhearte »

Dhalsim wrote:See you Brendan, irish friend. ;)
We all be Irish, especially if the wee bastards wearing green would stop stealing ME pot of gold.

Bastards.

Anyway, later Brendan.
Arkadia Misella

Post by Arkadia Misella »

I was pretty sure I posted a gigantic "NOOOOOOOOOOOOO" here...but it is not here...so hmm...
Either way....You need to go rob a bank, and buy a new computer as soon as possible.
That was a command...now get to it!
John Laffing

Post by John Laffing »

Good thing your leave is only temperary...

Ouch...are the people who dropped ur computer going to buy you a new one? And..btw...what was ur computer doing near the painters?
John Laffing

Post by John Laffing »

btw...why is everyone leaving...what is Illarion going to be like without all the old experienced players!? :cry: :( :?
Damien

Post by Damien »

Who's leaving ?
John Laffing

Post by John Laffing »

Brenden...Zarah...Nartok...Grant...Kincent...just to name a few...

(leaving or have left...just glancing down the general forum...)
Conscience

Post by Conscience »

btw...why is everyone leaving...what is Illarion going to be like without all the old experienced players!?
This whole game is collapsing in on itself. Everyone is leaving because of a series of bad decisions by the GMs who continually refuse to listen to anyone except themselves.

Illarion is going to be like an empty shell without all the old experienced players. The experienced player base forms the foundation for good roleplaying and without them this game will head towards a Tibia condition where potentially good roleplayers come and then leave quickly turned away by the lack of experienced players.

This pattern is already repeating itself and the trend is towards the slow death of the game. More and more players are consistently leaving and saying farewell to this game as can be seen by the number of farewell threads. Looking at the statistics shows less and less players that play this game as time passes and unless something is done this will only continue.
Moskher Heszche
Location: You can never be too stupid or too pretty to be a puppet king.

Post by Moskher Heszche »

Congratulations, Conscience, for almost being bold.

I'm sure you were originally going to post this with your normal board account, but then you urinated yourself out of fright. :roll:

Possibley you noticed that Brendan's farewell is temporary, and my farewell had very little to do with the game?

That doesn't matter to you, however, because you'll use any "evidence" to prove your conspiracy theory against the Gamesmasters; any evidence to the contrary is discarded, of course.

I sometimes wonder if you've even been in the game. Maybe you have some vendetta because you weren't accepted. Of course, the only way to prove the opposite would be to admit to your real identity. Heaven forbid that. :roll:

If you've been in the game, you'd notice that the only recent change that the Gamesmasters have made to the game was the new fighting system (largely decided a success by most players). That has to be the reason, eh? Even though no one has cited that.

Most of those who have left because of the game cited bad roleplayers, not bad gamesmasters. Try again. You fail.
Moathia

Post by Moathia »

An opinion is worthless if the poster remains unknown.
Dyluck

Post by Dyluck »

And just why is that anyway, I wonder? I would have thought an opinion's worth was more dependant on the content rather than the poster. In fact, I think anonymity has its advantage where it forces people to address the actual arguement itself, without resorting to attacking the person who made it.

Not that I agree or disagree with this particluar person's opinion or whether its content even had any value in arguementation at all.

Anyhoo, just play a little detective to figure out who it is. Not too hard, with only 18 posts. Hey, if anyone can guess who I'm thinking, I'll give you an icebird, or my personal thumbs up, depending on my mood. :wink:

Oh and see you later Brendan.
Mishrack

Post by Mishrack »

That doesn't matter to you, however, because you'll use any "evidence" to prove your conspiracy theory against the Gamesmasters; any evidence to the contrary is discarded, of course.
Sounds like Grunt :lol:
Nartak Ironmaster

Post by Nartak Ironmaster »

I left? When?
I just made a break, uhm, and my name is Nartak...
John Laffing

Post by John Laffing »

I was just looking down the general forum looking at posts of "Farewell" or "Bye" or something of that sort. Sorry for the spelling error, Nartak.