Whose RP did you like today?

Everything about Illarion that fits nowhere else. / Alles über Illarion was inhaltlich in kein anderes Board passt.

Moderators: Gamemasters, Community Managers

Post by Kyre » Tue Feb 11, 2020 8:04 pm

Re: Whose RP did you like today?

Very nice to RP the first night of Mas... Caswir, Sardon, Sylenanthelarilis!

Post by HolyKnight » Thu Feb 13, 2020 4:21 am

Madelyn Kaz

I am almost certain I met this character once before in Runewick, under very similar circumstances. I am SO happy I logged in tonight, the way this character is RP’d is lush magic!!!

Gimme gimme gimme, brilliant!

I was in another place and time with her. Sorry a leftover Mas skeleton altered the RP but I was dying laughing on the inside as Eli bled to death and Madelyn was lost in a monologue.

PO Eli

Developer

Post by ltgmkay » Thu Feb 13, 2020 4:46 am

Madelyn Kaz is sat, her legs crossed, leaning against the tree. She smiles while she rests, facing up to the skies with her eyes closed.
"Tom" sweat dropplets and blood mix upon the ground.
Madelyn Kaz says: Is the injury much?
"Tom" says: For an old man like me, probably.
Madelyn Kaz doesn't open her eyes, she seems meditative.
"Tom" catches his breath enough to stand and pulls back cut sleeve to show a nasty gash.
Madelyn Kaz says: I'm afraid I cannot help you yet with this. these lands, they have rather foreign herbs. I've long since forgotten their whispered secrets.
"Tom" frowns but doesn't show nearly the amount of emotion typical of a wound so deep.
"Tom" says: Tis, alright, we have a hospital.
"Tom" says: Hold my wand?
"Tom" offers it over.
Madelyn Kaz says: But if you've the time, I am sure my old friend will whisper the secrets to me. A year or two here will be enough.

Greatly enjoyed Tom's timely arrival to serve as an assistant baker! That young man will prove to be a promising young wizard yet, Kaz knows it to be so!

Post by HolyKnight » Thu Feb 13, 2020 11:17 pm

Kyre

So much adventure and discovery! Another deeply invested character, perfectly RPed and fun. Little did I know however, that I would have to do a backstory RP! Been a long time since I did one of those, she listened so intently and made the entire situation so believable in my mind. THANK YOU! Next time it is your turn!

Witches don't bring out the best, unless the best in the person is dark as night ;-)

PO Eli

Post by Kyre » Thu Feb 13, 2020 11:42 pm

Was a pleasure for my witch to talk with the old man and get him to convey his detailed story!
Had a great time and was perfect RP as I remember from long ago. :D

Thanks!

Post by Obsydien » Sat Feb 15, 2020 7:50 am

Had a swell time with Eleanor, Whisper, and Untaris this evening!

Post by Kyre » Wed Feb 19, 2020 2:12 am

I've really enjoyed the past few days...Eli the old man doing his magic tricks and coming up with the funniest actions. For instance when Kyre lightly kicked him with a boot for something he said, he spilled water on himself from his glass. :D ,

Caswir quiet but listens intently.. I've had more then one whisper to my char "He's quiet isn't he" course my char talks WAY too much!

Ninniache ( I hope I spelled that right ), will come up with the char's own ideas of things and I enjoy the RP very much .. a breath of fresh air.

Eleanor is also great and mustn't be missed as far as RP, the char manages to stay busy but still stops to speak

and mustn't forget the dour dwarf Olaf... as a PO I am laughing at the char... what he decides to say or ignore.

There is an orcess very rude and hates elves that adds some laughter... never have learned the name since she refuses to tell my char.

Cadomyr

Post by Katharina Brightrim » Wed Feb 19, 2020 8:00 pm

Amanda and Riniao!

Illarion e.V.: Support Member

Post by TiaSarah » Fri Feb 21, 2020 3:57 am

The Galmair meeting in the Cadomyr tavern! Or should I say Era's family dinner? :lol: Great fun!

Post by Kyre » Thu Feb 27, 2020 6:22 am

Some great roleplay today from Jefferson, Caswir, Eli, and Artimer!

Post by Alistair McA » Mon Mar 02, 2020 8:53 am

Really enjoyed the quest and battle for Cadomyr

Cadomyr

Post by Katharina Brightrim » Mon Mar 02, 2020 12:41 pm

Alistair McA wrote:
Mon Mar 02, 2020 8:53 am
Really enjoyed the quest and battle for Cadomyr
This. Thanks to all participants and thanks to the GM(s) who put in a lot of effort to make this happen.

Post by HolyKnight » Thu Mar 05, 2020 2:43 am

Archmage, Caswir, Kyre, Jefferson Gray, Artimer

I want what was started to be something special and fun! Every one of you inspired and entertained me from the last few RP sessions!

PO Eli

Post by Kyre » Thu Mar 05, 2020 7:00 am

It has been fun and hope to continue also PO Eli..

I have enjoyed all the RP my character has run into either accidentally or on purpose... thank you Jefferson Gray, been awhile since I saw the character and a pleasure to see him again. The nice old man of Eli was very frustrating today and lots of fun! Caswir was surprising with his stance and my character loved it, Artimer, very much enjoyed what the character had to say... was also surprising but had the usual Artimer logic too!

I forgot to mention the other day but LOVED the old woman (forgot name) and hope to see her again.

PS Opale, sorry we didn't get back to you, hopefully another time!

Developer

Post by ltgmkay » Wed Mar 11, 2020 4:58 am

Had such a lovely time with the Runewickers today, most especially Eleanor's long talk with Eli.

Post by Kugar » Thu Mar 12, 2020 2:04 am

Really enjoyed my time back in the game, thanks to those I bumped into!

Eli and Kyre are excellent. The battle for Cadomyr and everyone there set the scene brilliantly. A few stealthy chars I won't name. Slightly and 'Jups' doing great GM work as usual.

Post by Juliana D'cheyne » Sat Mar 14, 2020 7:01 am

Enjoyed the roleplay briefly Eli and Ademar but particularly the longer time with Jefferson Gray.

Post by Obsydien » Sat Mar 14, 2020 7:07 pm

Had a lovely time with Eli and the Archmage <3 thank you for the warm welcome.

Post by HolyKnight » Sat Mar 14, 2020 7:55 pm

• Kyre- Per usual, always something interesting and Eli will be very careful going up stairs from now on in search of you
  • Deanna- So glad you are back! Every conversation has been deep and thoughtful. Really look forward to seeing you IG.
  • Caswir- An elf of few words but always surprising your perspective and random willingness to jam on that lute.
  • Artimer- Always like the way this character thinks and love any chance to get to RP with an old friend.
  • Thorgar- Really want to see this character again! Turned me for a loop!
  • Jefferson- The RP and the character are impeccable! Look forward to every meeting!
  • Finnelle- Nice new mage, want to know more like how you RP his affliction.
  • Eleanor- Such a deep, moving character. Really makes Eli think and has him very curious about Cherga.
  • Titus- I like the quest and faith RP. He had a friend there too can’t remember his name but I will go back and check the logs.
  • Ademar: I can see us going places! Very interested in his warding magic and what he conjures.
  • “Breanna”- Devious little creature this one. Still scares the hell out of Eli, but she is only true mercenary he knows.
  • Roza- The aspiring mage RP, inspires me again. I really hope I can be active in her development. Surely, the guild won’t ruin her too badly.... >.>

Post by TiaSarah » Mon Mar 16, 2020 2:40 am

Had a lot of fun at the quest today with Evie, Oxi, Gibble and Yasna. Nice chatting with Caswir and Deanna after too!

Post by Kyre » Wed Mar 25, 2020 11:32 pm

Thank you for a good time!

The training quest at the Arena in Runewick and many chars after showing up.. Caswir (gave the quest), Yasna, Hur'Wugrú (despite the kick she gave!), Eli, Tyan, Deanna, Avaroth, and Orion

Post by TiaSarah » Thu Mar 26, 2020 2:56 am

Oxi, Kat, Xannu, Kraex, S'rrt.... and poor, poor Tyan. :lol: Stayed up way too late again, but it was worth it!

Post by Kraex'Ju » Sat Mar 28, 2020 8:29 pm

Shapeshifting, mining, drinking, and a fairy, all in a evening’s work in Cadomyr. Thank you:

Sammy
Tyan
Kaeso
Hur
Yansa

I had a lot of fun with each of you and thanks again for coming!

PO Kraex

Post by Kyre » Mon Mar 30, 2020 9:26 pm

The lecture today was wonderful.. Whisper, Tyan, Eli, Delenda (thanks for gracing us with your RP), Avaroth, Ademar (glad to see you around again!), Caswir, Yasna briefly a green monster called Hur who gets bored quickly, and Orion.

Post by Cynthia » Tue Mar 31, 2020 10:28 pm

I wanted to say thank you to the Orcress Hur. You made my day by offering protection for singing !

Post by Alytys Lamar » Thu Apr 02, 2020 11:40 pm

After 2 days back in Illa I have to thank all the people from yesterday, - let see if I get them together
Tyan for playing a irresistable drunkard
Jefferson for being just him like I did know him
Eli and Caswir and if I did forgot someone - I'm sorry :)
All the new ones I didn't know including the running elf :D

And the end of the day Katharina and Riniao - well played both of you.
I did come in and felt a bit the spirit of the old days.

But the first spot goes to Kyre, which talked me back into the game and
blessed me with such a deep RP - thank you <3

Post by Kyre » Thu Apr 02, 2020 11:53 pm

AAAlllyyyy! I have missed us playing together and am sooo glad you are back. Can I tie a rope around you and make you stay? :D

I agree.. yesterday was wonderful also... Ademar, Tyan, Jefferson, Eli, Delenda, Whisper (I need to learn more of his story), and Caswir, Tarias (great to see him back also ....Kyre was speechless having been given the robe!~).

The ritual was a great fun but late for me.. .. I was sooo tired at the end of the day!

Post by Cynthia » Sat Apr 04, 2020 6:34 pm

So many thanks to the dwarf Sammy Goldlieb !
And nice Rp with Oxiana. Looking forward for more

Return to “General / Allgemeines (Player Forum)”