Search found 89 matches

by Aust

Mon Feb 17, 2014 6:18 pm
Replies: 7
Views: 1826

Re: Old player returning

Thanks, Ranwyln! What do you mean by: "Slashing determines your weapons to Axes/Swords in the beginning and you should try to get a weapon near to your slashing skill or you will wonder why you have problems killing things with a normal non-magic serinjah"? That I should level another weapon skill i...

by Aust

Sun Feb 16, 2014 11:00 pm
Replies: 7
Views: 1826

Re: Old player returning

Hi, Walt! Still kicking?=)

Using Skype these days, I'll send you a PM with my username ;)

by Aust

Sun Feb 16, 2014 10:35 pm
Replies: 7
Views: 1826

Re: Old player returning

Takk, Annabeth =)

Wouldn't my weapon be largely determined by my already high slashing skill?

by Aust

Sun Feb 16, 2014 10:16 pm
Replies: 7
Views: 1826

Old player returning

Hello, everyone! I played Illarion for quite a while, ending some years back, and have decided to check the game out again. Apparently the VBU has arrived, and with it a new fighting system. I put quite a bit of time into training my old char. Aeridor Isthil, in fighting, and don't want to make a po...

by Aust

Sat Jul 03, 2010 10:45 pm
Replies: 14443
Views: 1107962

Morbius wrote:Daelyn, Dronrul, And Krazen!! Truely wonderful rp at greenbriar!! Nothing more fun then beating a mage over the head with a club :o Hope you guys injoyed yourself as much as i did. :wink:
Yeah, had fun =)

by Aust

Thu Jan 14, 2010 2:31 am
Replies: 42
Views: 5734

Why are people calling "magic" imbalanced? Mages aren't any more powerful than warriors anymore, in 1 on 1 fights. Unless you are complaining about the teaching system, I cannot see where you are coming from, and if you are, I disagree with you. I like the teaching system 95% Of the community is com...

by Aust

Thu Jan 14, 2010 2:01 am
Replies: 14443
Views: 1107962

Had some fun with Brer earlier, which was encouraging as I haven't found good RP ingame for a while.

by Aust

Sat Nov 28, 2009 2:12 am
Replies: 26
Views: 2280

Sure, but I expect you to keep annoying me on MSN.

by Aust

Mon Oct 19, 2009 2:08 am
Replies: 53
Views: 4431

Kamilar wrote:*confused* Did you lose a bet, Matt?
No, we were just drunk. I might adress Damien's complaints some time though, cause although this was really a joke, we HAVE gotten valuable information here...

by Aust

Sun Oct 18, 2009 3:12 pm
Replies: 53
Views: 4431

You idiots, Gerron is being sarcastic with his headline :P We are sorta annoyed that everyone treats the Temple as if it was a quest guild. And The Temple is clearly GM run. Its power is far beyond that of lesser mortals. PS The last time, and first time in ages, The Temple clouded anyone, was when ...

by Aust

Fri Oct 16, 2009 10:20 pm
Topic: Skillcap
Replies: 108
Views: 8612

This poll lacks at least one option.

by Aust

Wed Oct 14, 2009 6:05 pm
Replies: 30
Views: 2447

OMG....i feel soooooo stupid! Only JUST this moment did I realize....sibinac/canibis... Few realised until PO Spudrug pointed it out to me:P I told people like Alex etc. It also took me half a year at LEAST to spot that Nitram is Martin written backwards, although I can write both backwards and inv...

by Aust

Thu Oct 01, 2009 11:03 pm
Replies: 72
Views: 5056

I agree with Cromwell, but I think you misunderstood Matt, Crommy. He was not in favour of the wipe, he was in favour of a reduced learning rate, but he realised that such a change would require a wipe, because people would complain about the chars maxed at the old learning rate. However, such a wip...

by Aust

Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:11 pm
Replies: 24
Views: 2483

In addition to agreeing with everything said by others here, I don't think what you suggest is technically possible. No offense, but perhaps you should relax a little on the suggestions;) You're wasting a lot of people's time. You GMs didnt honestly ban Alex for making... bad sugestions though? Did ...

by Aust

Sun Sep 27, 2009 9:25 pm
Replies: 67
Views: 5805

Tanistian, you need to stop responding to posts you do not understand.

by Aust

Sun Sep 27, 2009 9:23 pm
Replies: 61
Views: 3951

LOL... I entered this forum to make the exact same proposal.. xD Is it technically possible though?

by Aust

Sun Sep 27, 2009 12:53 am
Replies: 3
Views: 595

No, it really wouldn't.

However, if you feel like it, feel free to spam repeatetive messages every two minutes.
Actually, dont.

by Aust

Sat Sep 26, 2009 11:05 pm
Replies: 67
Views: 5805

Changing the atrib ranges will not bring racial diversity. No-one really RPs their atributes, so it would just be the sum of the atribs we notice, manifested in how well we do in fights.

If you want to give the races more character, give them some special abilities.

by Aust

Sat Sep 26, 2009 10:58 pm
Replies: 67
Views: 5805

You don't need much strenght to wield a bow or use a rapier or a dagger you know. So you want to limit elven fighters to rapiers and daggers...? Because for some reason when I imagine a thin, tall and fragile being, I always imagine them carrying a giant waraxe in one hand and a warhammer in the ot...

by Aust

Sat Sep 26, 2009 10:52 pm
Replies: 67
Views: 5805

You don't need much strenght to wield a bow or use a rapier or a dagger you know. So you want to limit elven fighters to rapiers and daggers...? Why? And what about the elven fighters already made? You still havent answered my remark about elven fighters wasting a lot of points on Essence will and ...

by Aust

Tue Sep 22, 2009 7:40 pm
Replies: 67
Views: 5805

These atrib changes are bullshit, and would not make the races any more interesting. They would simply make elven warriors, for instance, exitinct, because no-one wants to waste 2 extra atrib points on non combat atribs (compared to humans. It'd be a lot more compared to orcs for example), AND be st...

by Aust

Mon Sep 21, 2009 3:13 pm
Topic: Tol Vanima
Replies: 242
Views: 60480

The Tinechor will not march to Bane's aid until Elder Isilwen tells me to lead it there. I personally have obligations to Bane, and will be among the defenders of the town. However, I strongly advise all elves, not only those who are in The Tinechor, to stay on Tol Vanima during the Salkamerian inva...

by Aust

Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:32 pm
Replies: 67
Views: 5805

Retlak wrote:smile.

by Aust

Thu Sep 17, 2009 6:03 pm
Replies: 67
Views: 5805

Out of curiosity, what is the reasoning behind the penalty you attributed to gnomes? "Most gnomes are convinced that everything can be done without the help of mythical creatures and by the use of the own intelligence" Bit of a stretch. And matt, I'm pretty sure you can implement most of those with...

by Aust

Thu Sep 17, 2009 12:52 am
Replies: 67
Views: 5805

Allright let me think Human: None/ None Elves: Bonus through walking in forests / Bit less HP than usual (due to being fragile) Halflings: Bonus to cooking and farming / Get hungry faster than other races (so they can eat a lot and become tubby) Dwarves: Bonus through walking in rock tiles / Less A...

by Aust

Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:02 pm
Replies: 67
Views: 5805

AlexRose wrote:Elves weapons spontaneously turn into flowers due to mystical Elven magic.
Cool, I hope its a +4 Alexrose.

by Aust

Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:56 pm
Replies: 67
Views: 5805

Why do humans need to have a perk? Or you could put maluses on the other races too so playing a human just means you neither have bonuses nor maluses. I would think humans would have a perk in such a case. Because we are all 'human' irl we consider ourselves to standard, with no perks what so ever....

by Aust

Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:16 pm
Replies: 67
Views: 5805

Umm.. isn't it elves who typically have darkvision? Yeah, elves have low light, dwarves have dark vision, acording to tradition :P I like the idea, but coming up with a good advantage for humans might prove hard. Perhaps everyone can give it some thought, then try to flesh out a nifty suggestion? I...

by Aust

Wed Sep 16, 2009 12:16 am
Replies: 37
Views: 3840

Personally I think it’s a shame duel wielding will be gone. Ok I hope you compensate by making weapons like daggers more powerful, if not, chars will be walking around with a dagger and a shield? Oh, and can you please make one of the elven swords a twohander? Preferably the normal one (not the rai...

by Aust

Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:46 am
Topic: Scrolls
Replies: 27
Views: 3300

Re: DEFIDENTLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Joxini Baenra wrote:Id deffidently fish for 1000 or 1500 fish just to know what it is like to cast magic and find out if it is for me!
Heh, Im almost considering to have my char teach yours, entirely based on that sentence.. How cute xD

Go to advanced search

Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited
Designed by ST Software.