Search found 4 matches

by luahzinha
Wed Mar 17, 2004 12:07 am
Forum: New Players / Neue Spieler
Topic: How i can Play Illarion!?
Replies: 7
Views: 1992

:D I get to run the client!!!! Really thx!!!!! =)
But now i need to active my account.... And dont email me yet... :(
by luahzinha
Tue Mar 16, 2004 10:49 pm
Forum: New Players / Neue Spieler
Topic: How i can Play Illarion!?
Replies: 7
Views: 1992

.. :(

When i unpack the files, one file have error.... And i need to cancel the unpack.... Understand me better?!
by luahzinha
Tue Mar 16, 2004 10:45 pm
Forum: New Players / Neue Spieler
Topic: How i can Play Illarion!?
Replies: 7
Views: 1992

:cry: No.... the problem is when i will descompact the client with winzip.... Understand me...!??!?! Appears one error.....!!!! And dont finish to descompact.....
by luahzinha
Tue Mar 16, 2004 7:50 pm
Forum: New Players / Neue Spieler
Topic: How i can Play Illarion!?
Replies: 7
Views: 1992

How i can Play Illarion!?

:cry: I dont get started the game.... I pushed the game, but when i had winziped it, appears an error..... Corrupt files!!!!! Please help me someone!!! I want too much to knows this world!!!! :wink: