Joined: Tue Mar 03, 2009 6:54 am
Location: The cult is evil. Evil exists everywhere.
(( Second post contains static information, that will rarely change. ))
(( Please avoid useless posts and spam. ))
((This links to the internal guild board: http://thecultofbalor.forumotion.net/forum.htm PM me with your username on the page if you want to access forums, -since the page is locked to non members-))
Cult of the Balor De'Morte
All members of the cult are called Anon. ((derived from anonymous or anonomi. Anon is said the same way as a Soviet would have said 'comrade'))
In the cult, there is no individual. Evil is not one person, it is an idea. The cult is faceless, every man wears a mask. Since there is no face, there is no individual. We serve Bjolmur, not ourselves. We must please her, and she will gift her loyal followers with the Death Balor! Give her all of your power with your praise! This cult is not for greedy fools, wishing to become a master over men. There is no mortal master. The council speaks for Bjolmur, because Bjolmur speaks to them. Bjolmur is master, the Death Balor is our goal. Spend your riches on swords and steel, they will win you Bjolmur's favor! The cult operates as one: once you join, you are part of a body. If you leave the body, you will die. The cult must infect, must destroy, must hurt, must kill! Your only love is for Bjolmur! Her love is for the evil deeds you do. Do not harm the body. Kill an ally, and you only harm your goal to serve as one. The weak will be killed, but this will be done only by the will of Bjolmur. Do not have pride, for you are not an individual. Have pride in Bjolmur, for she is your queen!
Events and Meetings:
((Events will be posted in the internal forum))
All who are willing and wishing to join our Order are requested to send a dove or personally meet any of the five council members within the guild. Pinning a note on this wall is also acceptable, but dangerous. Use a code-name or you will not be permitted entrance.
((Squires and Pages distributed based on Timezone))
Current members of the Knighthood:
Rankings: Bjolmur is Master. The council of five are the original cult founders, whom Bjolmur called upon to serve. They vote on the cult's actions. Should a councilor die, they will be replaced by whoever Bjolmur favors. The council of five must be obeyed, for they do not speak for themselves, but for Bjolmur. They will not order you through their own will. All other cultists are equal. However, certain parts of a body are stronger. This does not grant them more authority, but the stronger members will train the newer ones. Members are promoted by their tutors. If you beleive you are strong enough to train other members, you must speak to a tutor, or the council. (Tutors are Antipaladins and Dark Priests. They all train in different areas.)
Bjolmur- She who whispers in the dark. The dark lady is the master of the cult, no mortal. The council members seek her guidance, and vote for what will please her most.
There are five council members. The council priests consult Bjolmur, and the Antipaladins give tactical opinion. These members are Dark Priests or Antipaladins, they directly serve Bjolmur. They also count as tutors of their specialty, and can take members as squires, pages, etc.. The council will vote on the cult's actions, and the number five ensures that there cannot be a tie. All council members have equal power, there is no mortal leader.
The main body of the cult. Composed of Antipaladins, Dark Priests, Rogues, Crafters, and any other initiated member serving the cult.
These are men that have come to the cult for concealment from the law. They will be expected to lay low and serve the cult with servant tasks for all members.
((LIST OF MEMBERS IS POSTED HERE: http://thecultofbalor.forumotion.net/me ... s-t6.htm#6 ))
Allegiences of the Knighthood:
The Temple of Bjolmer
Criminals of Gobaith
Alliances of the Knighthood:
((OOC Rules – 14 Rules to play “Evil”
Because this is an “Evil” Guild – some OOC rules are needed to keep things fun or the GM’s & players will be pissed or worse, you may be banned!
1. Avoid using Building Shadows at all costs! GM’s hate those.
2. Always RP a description and use 2 clear emotes before attack. Players hate when you don’t.
3. Allow the other person to RP or run away before you attack. Macro Emotes not good enough, allow some time.
4. When they ‘Stumble back” – do not cloud them unless they refuse to RP, attack you, or run away.
5. Make sure the Ghost can reach a cross. Be helpful if you can.
6. Never attack again right after revival. Going away for a while is best.
7. It’s all about having fun for all players, don’t forget that!
8. Always PM players before a major attack or raid on their village or guild. Be cooperative.
9. Fires – NEVER start wildfires. You will be banned.
10. When a GM pulls you to talk, be polite and admit what you did, be helpful.
11. Always accept the finding of the GM. Always accept the punishment. Be a good sport about the situation. Just don’t do it again.
12. Evil is really hard to play, so try as best as you can. Ask for advice.
13. Give players enough time to respond to your emotes. Play it VERY slow with german characters, since they cannot always understand english.
14. Break these rules and you’re out of the Guild. Don’t care if others follow these rules or not, that’s their problem. Always report abuse.))[quote][/quote]